Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thanks, for some reason I thought that was possible. Must’ve seen it on tv 😂
😂 no men aren’t treated as equals and are still lacking the same rights as mothers unfortunately. You will know if Kyle ‘ wanted’ to pay when he no longer legally needs to 😂😂. Sure lozza will finally sing like a canary. No more free meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lauren’s never ever going to change, she’s always been a nasty, horrible, lying, bully. She beat a girl to pulp years ago and Chloe had to take the charge, stole benefits to live lavishly, slept with someone else’s man wearing her “fertility bangles” and then announced to the world that man got her pregnant and has lied about almost everything.
Kyles mum & the rest of the walkers will not have anything to do with giro unless Kyle does. It’s easy saying get a 3rd party to do handovers but it wouldn’t work. Look how relentless she is when there is no contact and Kyle has never even acknowledged her or giro. No one would want the chaos in their lives that comes with Lauren and I’m sure kyles family want to protect rrr at all costs.
Unfortunately for giro he was brought into this world for financial gain & fame.
Also in the mean time sucked all she could out of any rich man who would go near her until she was able to get a baby in her!

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure that RRR would feel the need to have a relationship with 🍓. There are always stories of adoptees who look for their biological families and what I’ve noticed is that they are usually lacking something in their family life with their adopted parents. Of course, some people are just curious but it’s worth noting that some people have no interest in their bio families because they’re completely fulfilled by their adoptive families. Although this example isn’t analogous to this situation, I think that RRR will already have brotherly relationships and will have no reason to seek that out somewhere else. Might be different if he were a girl idk 🤷‍♀️
I suppose and the other side of the spectrum, Liam Gallagher kids are close… however they are all only children.. he has 3 with different women so I could be wrong but I have seen them all together whether they are closely bonded no idea 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I suppose and the other side of the spectrum, Liam Gallagher kids are close… however they are all only children.. he has 3 with different women so I could be wrong but I have seen them all together whether they are closely bonded no idea 🤷‍♀️
They only met about a year ago and are all really close now. If i was in the situation i would always give my half sibling a chance even if their mum was like lauryn, would just ignore her. I would find it so sad to never meet and get to know my half sibling and know what they are like. If it turned out they were a bad person i just wouldn't carry on seeing them but would know i tried

Reactions: 5
They only met about a year ago and are all really close now. If i was in the situation i would always give my half sibling a chance even if their mum was like lauryn, would just ignore her. I would find it so sad to never meet and get to know my half sibling and know what they are like. If it turned out they were a bad person i just wouldn't carry on seeing them but would know i tried
Well from personal experience the adults in our family had a massive falling out parents with their brothers and sister nothing to do with my mum and dad… and we never saw any of our cousins for 12 years as you get older Facebook connected us and we are all friends the cousins… adults still don’t speak though

His kids all seem to be a bit fucked up and looking for something missing in their own lives and they didn’t have a hate campaign launched against their mums from a one nighter. You can’t love a stranger just because you share the same dna. None of us can’t predict if they’ll go looking for eachother in the future but giro will be the one growing up filled with hatred as Lauren says all or none, she’ll be busy showing giro everything he doesn’t get that his half brothers do. If they grow up completely differently they’ll have nothing in common

3 boys, 1 girl and 1 stepson who is training for a big football team (he’s only 11, but hope he goes far 🤞🏼) and I hope to god he doesn’t do a Cyle
I think important thing we must teach our boys witches will lie and say they are infertile never believe 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glory hunter, hi Chlo we know you read here.
Lairen has no spare cash probably in deficit so asked Chlo to put her name on no doubt
Uno that makes me bleeping sick 🙈 zero respect oh look how nice I am!! Uno I was thinking how normal she seemed and how good it was she had a job 🙈 just a bleeping witch like her sister

I find it so weird in the first place that you thank people through Insta, especially in those kind of circumstances but each for their own I guess

Reactions: 9
Same I’m sure a thank you text would be fine
I also think it puts pressure on others to follow suit
But then reposting the thank you is just a joke

you do not get credit for being a friend wtf Chloe

Reactions: 12
It's the way she shares it, like, look what I did aren't I wonderful, duck off begs

Reactions: 10
Do any of you have sons? I have one and tramps like quagmire make me fear for his future 😭🙈
I would just show your son this tread and that will soon scare him 😂 always use protection and never believe a one nighter who says she infertile on the pill etc as it will cost ya 😂

• Haha
I dont believe that kyles family have ever met him either after seeing all her other lies on the court docs
Searched and searched online can’t find the fucker 😭

Glory hunter, hi Chlo we know you read here.
Lairen has no spare cash probably in deficit so asked Chlo to put her name on no doubt
Did she send these flower before or after she posted her newborn baby photoshoot 🤯🫠 Chloe is a bleeping phoney jumping on the band wagon. She doesn’t care about LGoodman

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.