Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet on holiday she doesn’t put sun lotion on him trying to make him tanned 🙈 wouldn’t put it past her btw
Erm, we’ve seen her out suncream on him. Followed by a willy drawn on his back. Which was bleeping hilarious and we should all do it to our little babies 🫠 bleeping idiots

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Erm, we’ve seen her out suncream on him. Followed by a willy drawn on his back. Which was bleeping hilarious and we should all do it to our little babies 🫠 bleeping idiots
Oh god how could I forget that 🙈
Probs told him this is what I remember of ur dad this and his toes for some strange reason 🤮😂 I bleeping hate adult toes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god how could I forget that 🙈
Probs told him this is what I remember of ur dad this and his toes for some strange reason 🤮😂 I bleeping hate adult toes
I hate feet. Absolutely minging, Mr Jolie has the most repugnant feet 😂😂.

Lauryn probs can only remember his feet because he told her to get on top and turn round so that he didn't have to look at her pan face

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate feet. Absolutely minging, Mr Jolie has the most repugnant feet 😂😂.

Lauryn probs can only remember his feet because he told her to get on top and turn round so that he didn't have to look at her pan face
She really must’ve studied every single thing about him🤯
her two pics from Hong Kong are all she has to show of her “10 year friendship” and “short relationship” with him before they decided to call it quits and just be “friends” 🤣🤣🤣 the woman is unhinged

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He was probably toe poking her wideset vag the fuckin ho that she is, either that or she sat up all night studying him, rubbing her stomach wondering what their baby will look like. Mad infatuated fan girl prolapse hole begman. She gives me the fear 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He was probably toe poking her wideset vag the fuckin ho that she is, either that or she sat up all night studying him, rubbing her stomach wondering what their baby will look like. Mad infatuated fan girl prolapse hole begman. She gives me the fear 🤮🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hahahahahahaah oh good one !

he was probably flicking her off the bed with his toes and said no sleepover get out the tours over !
#Refund

• Haha
I dont believe that kyles family have ever met him either after seeing all her other lies on the court docs

Reactions: 9
I dont believe that kyles family have ever met him either after seeing all her other lies on the court docs
If that is a lie, his family must think think she is off the scale crazy, although they must think that anyway after many other things! its so sad how controlled she is by the fact that she puts so much value on his status. There are so many things she would not have done had he not had the same status fame and money, why cant she just see him as a normal person, which he is.

Reactions: 8
I think if kyles mum had met him it would be too hard to walk away from him I just don’t see a grandmother being able to do that do u?
esp if she could see her son or other grandkids in him

Reactions: 5
I think if kyles mum had met him it would be too hard to walk away from him I just don’t see a grandmother being able to do that do u?
esp if she could see her son or other grandkids in him
I dont think she could either. From reading the you know what though, it could be that she has thought while that is going on it is best for her to stay away for now, imagine your son going through that it would be hard to have contact with her to be able to see him. She might just be thinking that at least for now she knows he is being cared for, as they know he has a nanny and is going to nursery. I really hope that now the you know what is over, they make arrangements to see him via a third party, to be taken to them via a nanny or to go visit him only but with a nanny present only. They have all the resources and money and have every legal right to do so. Then over time lauryn might realise that her behaviour is the reason that that would be the only way they could see him, and might make her change her behaviour

Reactions: 5
I think it is quite telling that Kyle chose to pay up rather than terminate his legal rights to Cairo. Why can’t Lauren see that she’s the problem? There’s really something wrong with her. How does someone grow up to be like this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I dont think she could either. From reading the you know what though, it could be that she has thought while that is going on it is best for her to stay away for now, imagine your son going through that it would be hard to have contact with her to be able to see him. She might just be thinking that at least for now she knows he is being cared for, as they know he has a nanny and is going to nursery. I really hope that now the you know what is over, they make arrangements to see him via a third party, to be taken to them via a nanny or to go visit him only but with a nanny present only. They have all the resources and money and have every legal right to do so. Then over time lauryn might realise that her behaviour is the reason that that would be the only way they could see him, and might make her change her behaviour
i think it would be confusing for kiaro to be introduced to them esp as time goes on and he gets older esp when he’s speaking Spanish and Kyle won’t know what he’s saying 😂😂
I really don’t see a time where it will happen it will still be very raw for Annie and her goading her day in and day out won’t help, this is why she poses in her bikini thinking she’s a bitty showing Kyle what he’s defo not missing and so Annie has to read the exs welcomed their son and he secretly married her

I think it is quite telling that Kyle chose to pay up rather than terminate his legal rights to Cairo. Why can’t Lauren see that she’s the problem? There’s really something wrong with her? How does someone grow up to be like this?
Is he allowed to do that??? If I was Kyle this is what I would have done she wouldn’t get a penny from me so he’s better person than I am 😂😂 Chloe’s stories this morning she was dropping her daughter off at nursery and saying she’s a full clinic she loves her job her hubby to be is a footballer and still she has a job quagmire should take tips

• Haha
Lauren’s never ever going to change, she’s always been a nasty, horrible, lying, bully. She beat a girl to pulp years ago and Chloe had to take the charge, stole benefits to live lavishly, slept with someone else’s man wearing her “fertility bangles” and then announced to the world that man got her pregnant and has lied about almost everything.
Kyles mum & the rest of the walkers will not have anything to do with giro unless Kyle does. It’s easy saying get a 3rd party to do handovers but it wouldn’t work. Look how relentless she is when there is no contact and Kyle has never even acknowledged her or giro. No one would want the chaos in their lives that comes with Lauren and I’m sure kyles family want to protect rrr at all costs.
Unfortunately for giro he was brought into this world for financial gain & fame.

• Heart
I think it is quite telling that Kyle chose to pay up rather than terminate his legal rights to Cairo. Why can’t Lauren see that she’s the problem? There’s really something wrong with her. How does someone grow up to be like this?
You can’t legally terminate your rights even if you want to. Think how many single parents wouldn’t receive maintenance. The only way that would be possible is if you gave him up for adoption which would only be lauryns decision. Kyle has no choice on her decision to keep or terminate the baby, no choice in the payment. That is his legal responsibility. His decision that can not be chosen or influenced by others is to choose not to see him.

Reactions: 6
You can’t legally terminate your rights even if you want to. Think how many single parents wouldn’t receive maintenance. The only way that would be possible is if you gave him up for adoption which would only be lauryns decision. Kyle has no choice on her decision to keep or terminate the baby, no choice in the payment. That is his legal responsibility. His decision that can not be chosen or influenced by others is to choose not to see him.
Oh thanks, for some reason I thought that was possible. Must’ve seen it on tv 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh thanks, for some reason I thought that was possible. Must’ve seen it on tv 😂
I think it is possible but both the parents have to sign to agree, which lauryn would never. If they both did sign it then he would have no parental rights and would not be legally entitled to pay

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.