Goodman Sisters #2 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe Lairyn Goodman’s still a hoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t know anything other than what she tells him though I grew up thinking my dad was a useless dick wasn’t until I was in my 20s I realised he wasn’t and my dad was always in my life my mum is just a toxic witch and my younger siblings haven’t started thinking for themselves yet they are all adults and still believe my mum and I would say Lauren is far more devious than my mother is so I would say it’s a pretty safe assumption to make
You just said yourself though that you grew up and realised so why is it a safe assumption that he wont grow up and realise too

Reactions: 3
What do u mean I’m as deluded as Lauren?
She is 1million percent making out she’s up to something else that’s gna be a fight her stores and posts “him before me” shite again just like before the court drama,
This witch will never let Kyle and Annie live in peace never even it’s all threats that will never come to anything she wants Annie on the edge that’s she’s gna do something
There’s nothing more she can say
Was just a joke
But I basically meant she has been pretending she’s gonna do something for basically two years and leads to nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You just said yourself though that you grew up and realised so why is it a safe assumption that he wont grow up and realise too
I truly hope he does my dad wasn’t perfect by any means but who is, but he didn’t deserve how I was to him bcz I only heard one side of the story but younger brother won’t even give him the chance they just use him for what they can get it’s horrible 🙈😭!!

Reactions: 2
Especially since he can google his mum’s name and read tons of stuff about her. He could even find the tattle wiki if he were so inclined. The truth of her is all over the internet. We have no idea how he’ll grow up but there’s certainly hope that he’ll see her for what she is and is able to live the best possible life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I truly hope he does my dad wasn’t perfect by any means but who is, but he didn’t deserve how I was to him bcz I only heard one side of the story but younger brother won’t even give him the chance they just use him for what they can get it’s horrible 🙈😭!!
I hope you are able to have a better relationship with him now ❤ Dont feel guilty for how you was when you was younger, sometimes when we are younger it seems impossible to realise and understand complex adult relationships and as we grow up and experience things ourselves is when we start to understand things our parents have done, i'm sure your siblings will get to where you are too over time ❤

• Heart
I hope you are able to have a better relationship with him now <3 Dont feel guilty for how you was when you was younger, sometimes when we are younger it seems impossible to realise and understand complex adult relationships and as we grow up and experience things ourselves it when we start to understand things our parents have done, i'm sure your siblings will get to where you are too over time <3

We are great now ❤ Have been for years now best grandparent my kids have🥰 my mums the type of person if she doesn’t like someone or they don’t like her none of us are allowed to like them either or we are disloyal to her and I think Lauren is the same type of person I find them both so similar so toxic that’s y I hate Lauren so much I’ve lived that life as a kid Iv had that mum 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We are great now ❤ Have been for years now best grandparent my kids have🥰 my mums the type of person if she doesn’t like someone or they don’t like her none of us are allowed to like them either or we are disloyal to her and I think Lauren is the same type of person I find them both so similar so toxic that’s y I hate Lauren so much I’ve lived that life as a kid Iv had that mum 🙈
Thats so great that you was able to see it and make a great relationship with him ❤ I know what type of people that you mean, and it all stems from them being so closed minded and not being able to see other peoples point of view or put themselves in other peoples shoes (e.g. lauryn towards annie) its sad for people like this being so close minded as it cuts so much off in life for them and for the people around them :( it is a natural instinct to think your parents are right and can take a long time to view them just as people who have faults, well done for managing to break out of that because its not easy

Poor Cairo will be lucky not to go off the rails in his teen years when he finds out he wasn’t wanted by either parent, he is just a paycheck to his mami and he didn’t bring her the big bucks or fame she desperately wants🥴

Reactions: 11
Poor Cairo will be lucky not to go off the rails in his teen years when he finds out he wasn’t wanted by either parent, he is just a paycheck to his mami and he didn’t bring her the big bucks or fame she desperately wants🥴
She doesn’t speak to him nicely just know imagine when he’s old enough to Google and start questioning her??
what if when he’s older kiaro goes looking for Kyle and he doesn’t want to know then either 🙈
I do think in the interest of kiaros mental health she really needs to change his name to goodman and stop mentioning his dad he’s young enough🙈 but then she can’t use #walker
She thinks she’s popular and famous already but it’s a car crash we can’t stop watching 😂 these people praising her are either insane or like minded scumbags

She doesn’t speak to him nicely just know imagine when he’s old enough to Google and start questioning her??
what if when he’s older kiaro goes looking for Kyle and he doesn’t want to know then either 🙈
I do think in the interest of kiaros mental health she really needs to change his name to goodman and stop mentioning his dad he’s young enough🙈 but then she can’t use #walker
She thinks she’s popular and famous already but it’s a car crash we can’t stop watching 😂 these people praising her are either insane or like minded scumbags
Definitely she’s done nothing but complain about him since she had him and speaks to him like tit. She probably resents him for not bringing her in the big bucks and fame she thought she was getting. I’d say she spends hardly anytime with him, he’ll only be used by her. He needs to be Cairo Goodman 🤣 the bullying he’s going to get when everyone at school will know his daddy has nothing to do with him and his mami had a petition for a pair of football boots 🤣🤣 she really has set that kid up for some hell when he’s older all so she can #walker 🥴

Definitely she’s done nothing but complain about him since she had him and speaks to him like tit. She probably resents him for not bringing her in the big bucks and fame she thought she was getting. I’d say she spends hardly anytime with him, he’ll only be used by her. He needs to be Cairo Goodman 🤣 the bullying he’s going to get when everyone at school will know his daddy has nothing to do with him and his mami had a petition for a pair of football boots 🤣🤣 she really has set that kid up for some hell when he’s older all so she can #walker 🥴

Be even worse when he’s arguing back in Spanish because no one taught him English 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Be even worse when he’s arguing back in Spanish because no one taught him English 😂😂😂
I nearly choked on my tea 😂😂😂 poor kid really hasn’t a hope. The 2year old messiah who now gets private drill lessons 🤣🤣 wonder has he got his double bed yet? I’m only dying to see what other hidden talents are unleashed after the poor tot has enough room to sleep

• Haha
I hope so much that she has a breakthrough and realises the right thing to do and changes his name to goodman and stops talking about kyle. Having his surname as walker will mean that from very young he is going to ask why his name is different to everyone elses in his family, its so unfair on him.

Reactions: 11
I nearly choked on my tea 😂😂😂 poor kid really hasn’t a hope. The 2year old messiah who now gets private drill lessons 🤣🤣 wonder has he got his double bed yet? I’m only dying to see what other hidden talents are unleashed after the poor tot has enough room to sleep

What if he doesn’t even like football or isn’t any good at it when he’s older I bet she will force him it’s a lot of pressure to put on him 🙈 I’m not into football but don’t u have to have some serious talent to make it big he can just rock up to Man City when he’s older like yeah I’m Kyle walkers son sign me the time he’s older I doubt anyone will even know who Kyle Walker is he’s getting on a bit younger guys coming up behind him, is Kyle in the same level as like Christino ronaldo?

What if he doesn’t even like football or isn’t any good at it when he’s older I bet she will force him it’s a lot of pressure to put on him 🙈 I’m not into football but don’t u have to have some serious talent to make it big he can just rock up to Man City when he’s older like yeah I’m Kyle walkers son sign me the time he’s older I doubt anyone will even know who Kyle Walker is he’s getting on a bit younger guys coming up behind him, is Kyle in the same level as like Christino ronaldo?
Majority of footballers kids don’t have what it takes. Look at Rooney, a lot of these big footballers came from nothing and football was their life, their kids are spoiled rightly so and don’t have that drive and determination to make it big.
Again you can get all the private lessons you want it’s not going to make you a star. Cairo has a very slim chance of being a star footballer you either have the talent or you don’t. No doubt Loz will push him into it and when he fails he’ll have nothing to fall back on.
A chap I know got trials with Liverpool when he was 16 was dropped after 2years and he had basically dropped all education banking on making the big time. He’s 30 now with not a pot to piss in and still very resentful of the others who made it🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Majority of footballers kids don’t have what it takes. Look at Rooney, Ronaldo etc a lot of those cane from nothing and football was their life, their kids are spoiled rightly so and don’t have that drive and determination to make it big.
Again you can get all the private lessons you want it’s not going to make you a star. Cairo has a very slim chance of being a star footballer you either have the talent or you don’t. No doubt Loz will push him into it and when he fails he’ll have nothing to fall back on.
A chap I know got trials with Liverpool when he was 16 was dropped after 2years and he had basically dropped all education banking on making the big time. He’s 30 now with not a pot to piss in and still very resentful of the others who made it🥴
It’s a hell of a lot to have on his shoulders all his life bet he won’t be allowed to cut his hair either 🙈 and if he loses his curls itl be a perm and some hilights 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.