Goodman Sisters #16 Tagging KW in Giro’s soft play, loz you’ll always be his most regrettable lay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who works in the family law sphere explain this to me. I can see the argument if the mother of a rich man's illegitimate one night stand by product has no home, if the richer parent has the means to do so, they should help out to put a roof over their kids head for the child's sake buttttt....

Supposing Lauryn was telling the truth for once that she has no financial stake in the portslade house with Cazza Joolie, why does Kyle have to get her a 1.3 million mansion?

An average 2 bed semi would be perfectly sufficient, Kyle could have got this one for 240k, maybe a little bit of money for decorating and furniture, then it's prozzas choice if she wants to overrun it with miracle baby's 🙄🥴 but no way should Kyle have to house kids that aren't his!
because her entire behaviour is that of ENTITLEMENT!
She wants the million pound house, big car, luxury holidays and fine dining at London restaurants.
The catch is that she doesn't want to pay for or earn these herself through hard work or merit.
Hence why she uses her child as a meal ticket and a bargaining tool to get more money.
It's 100% not what her child needs or wants, it's what Lauryn wants!

No child needs all that; rightly said he would be happy in a 200k house like that. A house needs love - not possessions.
She has no interest in parenting as proven with the full-time Nanny and claiming she's so crippled with endo she can't possibly parent.

Some of these Tattle threads I think go too hard on people and pick them apart over nothing.
However THIS thread it is impossible to do that because she's displayed time and time again she's a dangerous, greedy and narcissistic person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It won’t let me post the link just google tattle lauryn goodman wiki
---
---
Never mind it is now 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Also she booked herself a holiday to Cancun for her birthday using Kairos money no expenses spared and then gave him a crappy little P.E Hall party. Honestly the girl is absolutely shameless

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She didn’t need a house at all she owns a 4 bed with her mum which is enough room to give her fatherless kid a room each
oh im in total agreement with you, I was just playing devils advocate as to why a mansion would be awarded!!! putting a roof over a childs head fair enough and its different if someones actually in a relationship with someone with money the kid lives in a million pound mansion for 1 or 2 years then the parents split and again I can see the argument that the baby should be given the same standard of living in spite of any split but none of that applies to prozza loooll
---
No child needs all that; rightly said he would be happy in a 200k house like that. A house needs love - not possessions.
Well thats my point! I just dont know the logic the judges use in agreeing to that lol

Reactions: 10
He must have absolutely tit himself when he received the phone call telling him she was pregnant could u imagine? Like oh my god Kyle its a miricle I’ve just found out I’m 5months gone (wink wink 😉)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Right. I really need to stop going to work, I miss it all.

@Jellybean093 @Its_Me ... some of her bump pictures have definitely been recycled from Kerching Walker Goodman. I'm not claiming photoshop but the math ain't working. The Sun were claiming she was at least five months in March, she'd be at least seven now but the bump wasn't there in the Mamas no Papas pap shot with Kerching. It was also missing during Kerching's party. Seven months pregnant and no bump.

The announcement of miracle number 2 was posted early March (yes I did just check) but the photo was from her holiday in January... she claims to have had a bump then. So why has it wandered off now?

Also, who the duck is "we"? Her and CarronmeJoolie? Brass would definitely suit those two.

Screenshot_20230512_192216_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another thought, we got shut down for discussing the document in June 2022. She gave birth in 2020. So she'd been dealing with anal fissures and a prolapsed fanny for just over two years at that point.

Kyle didn't have to pay for those. So where in the last twelve months has she fit in two lots of surgery, with current wait lists/times? She wouldn't use "her" money to pay for it privately. Plus all the follow-up appointments after surgery and healing time. When did she have time to fix her fanny up and trap another one?

If we're being honest, she probably lied about needing surgery to extort more money from Kyle. It's just the lies and the lies and the lies. She even sat on national TV (no offence to Vicky, I don't know anyone who watches it, but still) and lied about endometriosis.

She's utterly bleeping vile and tbf she probably is pregnant again but I hope she isn't so another poor, unwanted child isn't lumbered with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It won’t let me post the link just google tattle lauryn goodman wiki
---
---
Never mind it is now 😂😂
Thanks @spilllltheteeee great wee read! @geegeex @Kal123 some of the best bits on the wiki! 🤣

Reactions: 8
All these people asking for the influencers house items. duck OFF Lauryn and take your tacky style to duck you're influencing nobody you scank

Reactions: 14
On and off private like her manky cum ridden drawers round about rich men Lauryn ya freak when you read this because we all know you do . I hope you know that your are an absolute disgrace of a mother and woman. How unlucky are your kids to be lumbered with poison like you 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Stop trying to make your influencing career happen goodman it’s not gonna happen..
Her entire "career" is checking if the Walkers are watching. Still laugh every time I think about her blocking you because she thought you were Annie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow that wiki is interesting. Annie is stunning.
Isn’t she just! It’s a madness he has ever cheated on her in the first place, let alone with Goodman. In the face of all this taunting she has been so dignified! I agree the puma petition was a scream - mortifying 🤣

Reactions: 9
Isn’t she just! It’s a madness he has ever cheated on her in the first place, let alone with Goodman. In the face of all this taunting she has been so dignified! I agree the puma petition was a scream - mortifying 🤣
Is he a usual serial cheat ?

Reactions: 4
Is he a usual serial cheat ?
Low IQ, high testosterone and a thoroughly misguided opinion of his own face/physical appeal.

I apologise for that one time I said he was quite fit and I would (if he was single, I'm not a Goodman). It was the only decent image of him to exist. In my defence, I wasn't the only one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.