Goodman Sisters #16 Tagging KW in Giro’s soft play, loz you’ll always be his most regrettable lay

Is KW the dad ?

• Yes

Votes: 29 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 101 41.7%
  • She has a Donor

Votes: 37 15.3%
  • She doesn’t know who is

Votes: 75 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Smol52 on the winning title I had to cut it a little to fit
Nice to see ya back !

Thread 15 Recap;

Well folks what a treat thread 15 was
I’m personally naming it chat tit get blocked🤣

Tbh speak the truth and you will get blocked
We are probably the most blocked gang on tattle and we don’t care.

We work as a team here, there will always be someone with screenshots for us 😝

I’m blocked by big nose Ky Walks
@Beggman12 blocked big Pete Goodtime Morgs because she was busy 🤣

@PenelopePitstop is blocked by big Morgs and she doesn’t even know why.

Ask Dim why 🤣 ( if you know you know )

Messiah celebrated his 3rd bday with a gifted to duck party full of food that got thrown in the bin during this cost of living crisis.

A social media account recorded the day filming him from behind running around kicking a guess what ? A ball because his dads a baller if you didn’t know. He was tagged at the party we can only imagine this is because he pays to bring him up x

Big loz posted the party 1st and was bullied to take it down because small loz needed to do the countdown and post first.

Chloe blocked some people for ‘chatting tit’ and told the world she isn’t involved in any drama and neither is her family ( Grunt and kids) .
She let us know they are very much still together by showing dusty wedding invites and her and grunt watching a film. #LoveThatForYou x

Amelia looking like Gail Platt’s mother become the right keyboard warrior and claims all is well with the fam #ChatShit

Loz is still implying patchy head ky is the dad to baby Kash🤣 we don’t think she knows who the dad is.

Either way she’s about to be a tit mother all over again #Single #You’reUnwellHoe

Loz allegedly doesn’t know how far along she is ‘this time’ trying to imply she has so much sex despite claiming she didn’t know she was pregnant with Cashew until 5 months 🤥
#ItsTheLiesForMe

Loz did ANOTHER countdown for messiahs bday pic as she doesn’t get engagement otherwise. She changed the time to 8pm #Aww Cute

Loz will still be in the Boxroom with two kids because the market is allegedly crazy despite her not buying this home 😴

Stepdad Pete decided to argue with our girl begs claiming her child was very much wanted by her and Dims #AskDim

Step dad Pete left a loving post on Messiahs bday post writing to him as if he could read Instagram oh tit he can and he does have an account my bad x

Annie enjoyed a lovely holiday with her beautiful family.
Enjoyed watching her man in the boxes and just doesn’t have time to respond to an alleyway cat.

Taylor ward finally unfollowed loz and clearly she’s balls deep in the thread as she shortly unfollowed her, otherwise how did you know she unfollowed you loz ? X

You really have to be bottom of the barrel to imply you have the same baby dad again.
Considering he’s in a relationship.

You can address the 20k story but you can’t address who the daddy is #DoYouEvenKnow ?

@4FoxAche still doesn’t think she’s Preggo🤣 so loz reposted her one and only pregnant bump pic

Every time she posts this thread becomes more alive. We had lurkers finally SEEING the truth. #📝

Anyway guys we speak and she entertains
We continue to run her page and it’s a pleasure x

Feel free to add more ! Xxxx

Welcome back to the shitshow

Buckle up xxx

Previous Thread;

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The best recaps by @Lizzy 93
---
If I were a premiership football manager I would have a session called The Trapman Talk to warn the team about manipulative predators like Liaryn who can turn your life upside down in a flash. With regular refreshers for the newbies and vulnerable KW’s in the team. Pictures of her scary mug on a PowerPoint presentation with a health hazard warning.
And a full read through of the court docs!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe no one has told him or Annie he’s been tagged in that for him to remove that tag!! Lauren should be like nope never met him get him off that!! Duno why she hero whorships him it’s pathetic 😂🙈 loves any connection to him I would hate him if I was her I just don’t get it! That soft play company are cheeky bastards aye he paid but so did Annie so tag her aswell!! I bet he’s on of those guys who don’t even really try in bed cause he’s big thinks that’s all that’s needed he seems thick as duck so ur not getting a decent convo out him I think he would be a good laugh until he’s too drunk then he would be vulgar he’s not a good looking guy so it’s the millions of pounds in the bank that’s the attraction for Lauren she puts money over her child and his mental health!! Doesn’t matter what he’s saying to her in private (which is probs nothing) it’s how he’s behaving publicly and she’s cool with it cause it’s Annie’s fault
---
I can’t believe the tags been removed 🤣😆
He’s still tagged it’s just further down

Reactions: 13
I know I missed things
I wonder if BV went to the party or is she too famous ? 🤣

My personal fave thing was tAylor ward unfollowing her 🤣🤣🤣bet she was on the phone to Katy Morgs immediately her one and only man💙

I reckon she’s gonna be on a plane soon because Annie runs her life as well as pays for it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Last thread just flew, and in her last picture why does she do that ridiculous pose with her hand on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last thread just flew, and in her last picture why does she do that ridiculous pose with her hand on her head
I cannot fukin stand that stupid pose
I think she’s trolling me
---
I can’t believe no one has told him or Annie he’s been tagged in that for him to remove that tag!! Lauren should be like nope never met him get him off that!! Duno why she hero whorships him it’s pathetic 😂🙈 loves any connection to him I would hate him if I was her I just don’t get it! That soft play company are cheeky bastards aye he paid but so did Annie so tag her aswell!! I bet he’s on of those guys who don’t even really try in bed cause he’s big thinks that’s all that’s needed he seems thick as duck so ur not getting a decent convo out him I think he would be a good laugh until he’s too drunk then he would be vulgar he’s not a good looking guy so it’s the millions of pounds in the bank that’s the attraction for Lauren she puts money over her child and his mental health!! Doesn’t matter what he’s saying to her in private (which is probs nothing) it’s how he’s behaving publicly and she’s cool with it cause it’s Annie’s fault
---

He’s still tagged it’s just further down
Because she defo told them to tag him because they have been together for 13 years now and Annie is stopping them from having a public relationship 🤥
You know gangster Annie the things she said has somehow got back to loz ( via Kyle 🤥)
Mafia Annie stopping Kyle walking away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lauryn looking like a sidewalk hooker at her sons party and nanny me joolie looking like an old wrinkly tart 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would 100% believe she tells people, even her sisters that she’s still in touch with Kyle. Bet she fakes texts and calls etc 🥴

Reactions: 17
Is she that irrelevant they can’t even be arsed to remove the tag 🏷 🤣🤣
They are probably not going to cos then it just looks like it's not been acknowledged which will infuriating the prolapse even more. If they remove the tag then beggy will be screaming a la puma that they are bullying her son by removing his existence and blah. Better off just leaving it like they haven't noticed it

Reactions: 15
Awwwwwww boooooaaaakkkkk 🤮🤮🤮
The prolapse dangling like a set of auld man’s balls 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Aye its dangerous alright for the guys wallet 😂😂😂
who does this ugly odd shaped fat arsed clown think she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 how can someone so ugly love themsleves this much!! A guy will shag anything esp Kyle get over yourself your nothing special, to anyone at all!! Unclaimed always & forever 🙌🏽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

who does this ugly odd shaped fat arsed clown think she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 how can someone so ugly love themsleves this much!! A guy will shag anything esp Kyle get over yourself your nothing special, to anyone at all!! Unclaimed always & forever 🙌🏽
So she’s just confirming he couldn’t bare to look at her pan face then???

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Did she actually put this up 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.