Goodman Sisters #16 Tagging KW in Giro’s soft play, loz you’ll always be his most regrettable lay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately yeah he has been known too, Goodman was just another of his pump and dumps! His biggest regret I’d say 🤣🤣
Not that Kyle deserves any sort of reprieve but she's probably the greatest regret of Big Seany G too. He defo looks at her and thinks he should have spaffed on Cazza meJoolie's face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not that Kyle deserves any sort of reprieve but she's probably the greatest regret of Big Seany G too. He defo looks at her and thinks he should have spaffed on Cazza meJoolie's face.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh ffs what a thought. She looks like a right old scrubber

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine moaning ur shattered when ur kids on full time nursery aswell as a nanny and no job to go too no money worries KW covers the lot so no stress my heart bleeping bleeds hen

Reactions: 14
It still kills me that time she blocked project stadiums account because she thought it was Annie 😂😂😂. I will never get over that.

Dressed up in the same clothes as queen Annie with the caption 'I can see you 👀👀' and it was project stadium trolling her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh, she’s so tired. Boo hoo
Lord help her, is she trying to insinuate that this fatherless baby is the actual second coming

Haha ya big beggy fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is he a usual serial cheat ?
Yup would stick it in anything so it seems!!
Was in papers not long ago flashing and dry humping some woman! Had a coke and prostitues party during lockdown and had an affair with someone from love island was it?
And this is just the stuff he’s been caught with

But tbh he was “obsessed” with oor quagmire for years 🤮🫠😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the way I see it he’s to give her 8k a month, plus 70k upfront and she can reside in a 1.3 million pound house until the kid is 18 say! Surely in 16 years the house would be worth a lot more than he paid for it and he can sell it for a tidy profit! Although the daft bint will prob trash it and have it like the mucky mansion just to spite him before she hands over the keys.

Reactions: 12
So the way I see it he’s to give her 8k a month, plus 70k upfront and she can reside in a 1.3 million pound house until the kid is 18 say! Surely in 16 years the house would be worth a lot more than he paid for it and he can sell it for a tidy profit! Although the daft bint will prob trash it and have it like the mucky mansion just to spite him before she hands over the keys.

I doubt he will hand her the money probs get sent invoices? I duno how it would work bcz I think him and his legal team would want proof of what it’s been spent on? Does anyone know? I’m curious about this myself

Reactions: 7
Low IQ, high testosterone and a thoroughly misguided opinion of his own face/physical appeal.

I apologise for that one time I said he was quite fit and I would (if he was single, I'm not a Goodman). It was the only decent image of him to exist. In my defence, I wasn't the only one.
He comes across as a nice person in interviews/videos so I can see that his personality might be attractive.
Maybe the “your not ugly your just poor” effect works in his favour 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve not been on this thread since before her individual one got shut down nor cared much about her updates but is her child really still waking up at 5am??? Thought she was queen of the routine back in the day. Whenever I’ve seen an update from her it’s about how he doesn’t sleep in past 5-6am. Shame 🤪 too bad she doesn’t have a full time job to go to Monday to Friday too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you reckon little cashew even recognises her? I know he's meant to be the second coming of Einstein but with the way her face changes, I just can't fathom anyone recognising her.

Or is it more of a dog situation, he can tell her by the stench?

Wtf was wrong with us 😂😂😂
Looks like he’s losing his hair probs stressed the duck out
Have some consideration and put it behind a spoiler or something!

I am pleading insanity. I reckon Jelly will claim it was the gin. Being honest, he probably just borrowed Prozza's filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve not been on this thread since before her individual one got shut down nor cared much about her updates but is her child really still waking up at 5am??? Thought she was queen of the routine back in the day. Whenever I’ve seen an update from her it’s about how he doesn’t sleep in past 5-6am. Shame 🤪 too bad she doesn’t have a full time job to go to Monday to Friday too

Maybe likkle man needs reminded he is Kyle walkers son and then he will sleep through
tell him in Spanish though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also another question, is the baby legally a Walker? I’m so intrigued by it all hahaha.
And is the reason she’s not allowed to show his face so she can’t make money from him?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.