Goodman Sisters #16 Tagging KW in Giro’s soft play, loz you’ll always be his most regrettable lay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decorating a house that is paid for by someone who hates you with money that you have forced them to give toy by trapping them.
woman.

@jenabelle - buckle up x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also another question, is the baby legally a Walker? I’m so intrigued by it all hahaha.
And is the reason she’s not allowed to show his face so she can’t make money from him?
She says she doesn’t show his face for his privacy but has no issue showing his bare arse, some ppl think she’s not allowed to show him off some ppl think it’s bcz he looks like her and not Kyle but she wants to kid on he does we don’t really know tbh,
His name was Walker but someone found it had been changed to goodman,
She said he wanted him to be Walker but in the docs that was found to be lies

Reactions: 12
Also another question, is the baby legally a Walker? I’m so intrigued by it all hahaha.
And is the reason she’s not allowed to show his face so she can’t make money from him?
Well she originally named him Kyle Walker Jnr even though he already had three sons 🤣🤣 all her baby stuff was embroidered or emblazoned with ‘Baby Walker’ Sure her scan pic she had Kyle and Lauryn too? Correct me if I’m wrong guys. Apparently he’s registered Goodman and Walker. She hashtags every single post with #walker how embarrassing - the only female Walker is Annie - you know - the wife!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Low IQ, high testosterone and a thoroughly misguided opinion of his own face/physical appeal.

I apologise for that one time I said he was quite fit and I would (if he was single, I'm not a Goodman). It was the only decent image of him to exist. In my defence, I wasn't the only one.
I lost faith in humanity that night 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion -
Choosing decor for the house paid for through her cons, help the money grabber decide brass or bronze?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, he was originally registered as Walker. However, another record appeared on the General Registry Office (online) with the all the same identification numbers but that one had Goodman as the surname.

Just for anyone curious, you can name a baby whatever you want BUT if you aren't married and both parents want to be listed on the birth certificate, both must attend. That being said, a judge can order for a parent to be added through specific issues order. There doesn't seem to be any record of Kyle petitioning to be added so, best guess, he isn't named on the certificate.

In terms of her not showing Kerching, either:
1. Kyle has paid her not to.
2. She is hoping Kyle will be so curious he'll get in touch.
3. She's trying to copy the footballers and WAGs and act like it's a privacy issue.

The documents we can't discuss don't mention showing his face but do highlight there was no agreement regarding the name or anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes. Won’t show his face but is happy for this to go on Instagram…
This still makes me so angry. It would be awful to do that to him anyway but look at that picture. That is a tiny little baby. I've said it before and I will reiterate if a man did a quarter of the things Lauryn did he would be arrested and dealt with quite harshly.

Chloe was also involved with this. She's a bleep too.

Reactions: 16
Right. I really need to stop going to work, I miss it all.

@Jellybean093 @Its_Me ... some of her bump pictures have definitely been recycled from Kerching Walker Goodman. I'm not claiming photoshop but the math ain't working. The Sun were claiming she was at least five months in March, she'd be at least seven now but the bump wasn't there in the Mamas no Papas pap shot with Kerching. It was also missing during Kerching's party. Seven months pregnant and no bump.

The announcement of miracle number 2 was posted early March (yes I did just check) but the photo was from her holiday in January... she claims to have had a bump then. So why has it wandered off now?

Also, who the duck is "we"? Her and CarronmeJoolie? Brass would definitely suit those two.

View attachment 2165885
I took “we” as her and the interior designer? Blythe something

Reactions: 6
This still makes me so angry. It would be awful to do that to him anyway but look at that picture. That is a tiny little baby. I've said it before and I will reiterate if a man did a quarter of the things Lauryn did he would be arrested and dealt with quite harshly.

Chloe was also involved with this. She's a bleep too.
Chloe was the one that posted it! bleeping wenches are vile. Hope this baby never sleeps for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s nice that Kyle and Annie are donating the house to the homesless though. Think how good they must feel knowing they are providing for children who don’t have a home etc. I mean like someone said the walkers have access to 580k pre tax a month so giving a one off payment of 70g and taking 8k off that is spare change 😂
---

When she says a count down to pay check she means the back of his hand curled head 😂 she banned from sharing his face and sticks to the terms Kyle and Annie have set
Omg so that isn't Lauryns choice??

• Haha
I still can’t get over how much she filters her pics… we’ve all seen her real skin … who’s dat 🧐
Came to say the same thing... Easy on the filters beggy we all know you look 45 ya ugly cumbucket... I would ask are you not emvarrased but we know that's beyond you ya woman...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So question as I'm new here but have read alot. Does Kyle not want anything to do with the baby? If so can he not sign away parental rights which means she wouldn't get a penny? Not sure how it works legally and also not sure if he can just decide that or if both have to agree but I'm intrigued seeing as he isn't in his sons life.

So question as I'm new here but have read alot. Does Kyle not want anything to do with the baby? If so can he not sign away parental rights which means she wouldn't get a penny? Not sure how it works legally and also not sure if he can just decide that or if both have to agree but I'm intrigued seeing as he isn't in his sons life.
In court he expressed remorse that it was impossible for him to have a relationship with the baby at this time of his life.

Lauryn thinks Annie has banned him from seeing Kairo.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.