Goodman Sisters #16 Tagging KW in Giro’s soft play, loz you’ll always be his most regrettable lay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes doing all this to get under Annie's skin once again..... Lauryn can't understand why she's hated by many she just continues to taunt this family
The thing is to the Walkers 70k is duck all to furnish a whole house. Annie will probably think all the stuff is tacky and absolutely howling, Annie will have the best of stuff.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't say no for 70k in furnishings but between begster and Annie they are worlds apart

Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s went a bit wild on the Talia thread, 😂 outwith said document you should see some of the things she has done 🙈

With some newbies we should do another wee rundown of her best bits 😂😂
Plz can the newbies have a run down of her best bits hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think the last thread or the thread before we had that. I cant think today, dosed up on codeine.

By the way I ll say it again where the duck is @Lizzy 93

Hope you are OK hun 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You know Kyle who made 7mill last year wife doesn’t choose tacky shite for their home.
“We” meaning goodman and all her lies have to use the money carefully because she’ll run out. She’s got a poor money mentality to make her poor ethical mentality.

I still can't get over her lying about having to stay in bed all day not fit to look after her child and needs a full time nanny 😂 it's disgusting to lie about your health for money and she clearly has been doing that all along. when u tell lies like that it always comes back on you. Absolute trash

Reactions: 15
I still can't get over her lying about having to stay in bed all day not fit to look after her child and needs a full time nanny 😂 it's disgusting to lie about your health for money and she clearly has been doing that all along. when u tell lies like that it always comes back on you. Absolute trash
I wonder if she claims disability benefit. Before kyle she 100 percent did I wonder if she still does 🤔 next thing she's going to be pushing some sort of disability/ illness on kairo for the 💸

Reactions: 8
So if she’s getting this 8k a month I’m assuming she won’t be paying tax on it?
So not paying national insurance either so wouldn’t that mean she can’t claim a state pension???

I wonder if she claims disability benefit. Before kyle she 100 percent did I wonder if she still does 🤔 next thing she's going to be pushing some sort of disability/ illness on kairo for the 💸
I’d imagine she is banned from claiming benefits as she was prosecuted for fraudulent claims previously. Open to correction here as I’m Irish so not familiar with UK Laws.

For the people wanting her best bits, one of the topmost entertaining moments had to be when she went into a rage because Kyle has his three legitimate sons names on his football boots and I tit you not, she started an online petition for Puma to force him to add Kairos name to the boots and remove all children’s names from them as it was abusive to her son who

1: Doesn’t know his dad or his brothers.

2: Can’t bleeping read unless it’s wrote in Spanish

3: Would never be aware of this if it wasn’t for his brain dead stupid bleep of a mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone who works in the family law sphere explain this to me. I can see the argument if the mother of a rich man's illegitimate one night stand by product has no home, if the richer parent has the means to do so, they should help out to put a roof over their kids head for the child's sake buttttt....

Supposing Lauryn was telling the truth for once that she has no financial stake in the portslade house with Cazza Joolie, why does Kyle have to get her a 1.3 million mansion?

An average 2 bed semi would be perfectly sufficient, Kyle could have got this one for 240k, maybe a little bit of money for decorating and furniture, then it's prozzas choice if she wants to overrun it with miracle baby's 🙄🥴 but no way should Kyle have to house kids that aren't his!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’d imagine she is banned from claiming benefits as she was prosecuted for fraudulent claims previously. Open to correction here as I’m Irish so not familiar with UK Laws.

For the people wanting her best bits, one of the topmost entertaining moments had to be when she went into a rage because Kyle has his three legitimate sons names on his football boots and I tit you not, she started an online petition for Puma to force him to add Kairos name to the boots and remove all children’s names from them as it was abusive to her son who

1: Doesn’t know his dad or his brothers.

2: Can’t bleeping read unless it’s wrote in Spanish

3: Would never be aware of this if it wasn’t for his brain dead stupid bleep of a mother
Can we add started the petition but got absolutely no where 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I'm still not buying her bullshit that she's got the house. Annie pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pull something out the bag we're all routing for it 🤣🤣
---
Looking at Kyle's Instagram there's not 1 fucks given about the Lauryn kairo situation 🤣🤣

• Haha
She didn’t need a house at all she owns a 4 bed with her mum which is enough room to give her fatherless kid a room each

Can we add started the petition but got absolutely no where 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I'm still not buying her bullshit that she's got the house. Annie pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pull something out the bag we're all routing for it 🤣🤣
---
Looking at Kyle's Instagram there's not 1 fucks given about the Lauryn kairo situation 🤣🤣
Does Annie have insta? I can’t find her!

Reactions: 5
Can someone who works in the family law sphere explain this to me. I can see the argument if the mother of a rich man's illegitimate one night stand by product has no home, if the richer parent has the means to do so, they should help out to put a roof over their kids head for the child's sake buttttt....

Supposing Lauryn was telling the truth for once that she has no financial stake in the portslade house with Cazza Joolie, why does Kyle have to get her a 1.3 million mansion?

An average 2 bed semi would be perfectly sufficient, Kyle could have got this one for 240k, maybe a little bit of money for decorating and furniture, then it's prozzas choice if she wants to overrun it with miracle baby's 🙄🥴 but no way should Kyle have to house kids that aren't his!
It’s nice that Kyle and Annie are donating the house to the homesless though. Think how good they must feel knowing they are providing for children who don’t have a home etc. I mean like someone said the walkers have access to 580k pre tax a month so giving a one off payment of 70g and taking 8k off that is spare change 😂
---
Annie never mentions anything to do with Lauryn but every time Annie posts Lauryn has to try and up do her with a count down to a post of Kairo doing a tit on the potty or on holiday funded by Annie ( Mann I'm cringing just typing that) yes so this is the beautiful Annie
When she says a count down to pay check she means the back of his hand curled head 😂 she banned from sharing his face and sticks to the terms Kyle and Annie have set

• Haha
Someone link the wiki
Is there a wiki? Was hoping there was 😃
---

@stargirl23 thoughts? 😊

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.