Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything the kid does he’s the double of daddy’s big snotter hanging out his nose awwww kyles snotters hang out just like that 🙈 duck off!!!
I wonder if he shits like kyle? And that's the reason she drums it in everyone ears when his done a shitter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The pure rejection would make me NEVER mention baby daddy

Get a grip
She prob keeps him awake to watch matches it’s proper fucked up
Who the hell gave her a baby again ?

Reactions: 11
I feel like Lozza would be the type of gal that uses impulse body spray as deodorant x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like Lozza would be the type of gal that uses impulse body spray as deodorant x
She wipes her pits and bits with baby wipe doubt she doesn’t look like a deodrant gal bet she goes to bed with her make up on gets up no shower away to squat in the park and wears the same clothes all day with her manky vans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She washes at a sink, visible dirt towelled away, wee spray of carroooon me joolies Yardley lace on her fanny,

Then good to go

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And we know for certain she defo ain't the kind a gal that immediately washes her vag after a rich man has came in it... Wonder how long she left it marinating to secure that pay cheque😩🤮🤣🤣🤣 soz kairo you poor soul with a honking ho as a mother and creepy Kyle as a father but that don't matter as he's a rich baller son 🫣😶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I wonder how she become friends with midsize. She's her double in ever aspect of her life. Even have the same chavy dirty look to them. Couple of rough necks 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Birds of a feather..
I remember when Lisa Andrews the one she unfollowed or it might have been someone else wrote
“ I know this story too well”

So my guess would be, They dm’d each other saying how can we bag a second wealthy baller
🤮🤮🤮
Embarrassing oh let’s share notes

Reactions: 8
And we know for certain she defo ain't the kind a gal that immediately washes her vag after a rich man has came in it... Wonder how long she left it marinating to secure that pay cheque😩🤮🤣🤣🤣 soz kairo you poor soul with a honking ho as a mother and creepy Kyle as a father but that don't matter as he's a rich baller son 🫣😶
Sources say she was doing handstands all night x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The pure rejection would make me NEVER mention baby daddy

Get a grip
She prob keeps him awake to watch matches it’s proper fucked up
Who the hell gave her a baby again ?
Yeah that alone would be enough to make me never want to hear his name again...

Reactions: 9
This sums it up perfectly.

A bit like Beggy Fanny. Laughable but truly repulsive.
---

If Kyle was gay surely he'd have fucked the lump up the arse and saved us all so many issues.

She did claim he needed to pay for her anal fissures though... so maybe.

🤢
The peices are all coming together 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another thing that made me LOL yday
Old school ?
Were they fukin other peoples man in her grandads era ?
Fukin Hong Kong hire witch
What date has Ky ever taken you on ?
Did he even get you room service
Oh my this tragic witch actually believes her own lies. Cheap nasty ho who has babies for the maintenance. woman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like she didn’t drop her knickers after the cash was handed over on the first meet 😂😂😂😂 howling
Edit to add: no doubt another comment she was trying to make to imply to Annie she was more than a one night stand with KW… psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another thing that made me LOL yday
Old school ?
Were they fukin other peoples man in her grandads era ?
Fukin Hong Kong hire witch
What date has Ky ever taken you on ?
Did he even get you room service
Sorry has the bikini shot changed from green to black ? I don’t follow her just wondered ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.