Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I’m gonna be the odd one out here but as stupid and desperate as Kyle is I personally don’t think he’s THAT desperate. I think he would know better than to meet with the woman who’s stalked and harassed him for 3 years who is the mother of the love child he abandoned. I just can’t see it personally. He’d never live it down!
---
Plus, she loves nothing more than to taunt Annie so making hints at it being Kyles etc is probably all just a game. It was probably a one night stand or sperm donor which is why she’s in no rush to correct anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I want you all to pay attention also to the fact Paul sims wrote the article
Who bacterial vag claimed Annie leaks stories to.
Do we honestly think that Annie would leak an embarrassing story like this on purpose ?
If Paul’s her mate I’m sure she woulda told him not to ?🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can see exactly what is going on behind the scenes with BV and LG
Two disgusting women
Just want to know how it looks if a lady is shagging a married man.
I very much know loz is on this thread and I just realised she had the original court document removed . However it’s still on other court pages loz so we very much know you read here you embarrassing piece of shit

• Heart
Reactions: 30

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Some of my favourite comments so far...

Screenshot_20230403_200417_Instagram.jpg

Come on Beggy, spill it.

Screenshot_20230403_200413_Instagram.jpg

Oh, Gemma... poor, naive (or fucking thick) Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Fucking Bastard Kyle.

I can't go into specifics without outing myself. One of my friend's children is in the City academy as a defender and is often a mascot. Walker is his favourite player (same position and always makes him laugh).

Kyle has sent the kid a birthday gift including a signed shirt from a recent game.

Why can't he let me hate him in peace?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Jellybean093

VIP Member
The only time I believe people are in her DMs
She meant reading on here 😂

Sorry, but I’m screaming 😂😂😂 that fucking story is hilarious ‘it’s not me’. The fact people are calling her out on it, is fucking embarrassing. Imagine being a loose moose like her and having to clarify she isn’t shagging another woman’s man AGAIN

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I feel so so bad for Annie she's on holiday and beggy is floating around Cheshire she's a absolute skank.

See if I was sian or one of Annie’s pals and I seen her out id follow her into the toilets and leather her she’s got some brass neck on her up her neck of the woods isn’t it miles away?
This will be how she bumped into Kyle in the 1st place this bitch knows exactly what she’s doing the absolute freak!!!!!
Imagine her up there within kairo and Annie has RRR at the same place it’s not ok doing this to kids

• Haha
  • Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Oooh she's "addressing" the story about the thoroughly modern fairytale - The Footballer and The Slag.

"The dms keep coming"... so what you're saying is literally everyone hears a story about a money-grabbing cum bucket and assumes it's you?

Yeah, that isn't the "star power" she thinks. Christ, you can tell she's a desperate waste of space.

Even by denying the story she's acknowledging that:
1. She would knowingly fuck a married man.
2. She is known for being an easy fuck.
3. She is a money-grabbing cunt and 20k isn't enough.

Wow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mummyoftwo10

Ive noticed she only tags places if she’s in Cheshire??
Plus If the walkers get a restraining order saying prolapse can’t be within 500m of them, she is the sort of person who would follow them around and make sure she is always 501m away from them 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 27

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
If it was Kyles baby why would she sign an nda for only £20k? She’d ask for way more, I don’t think it’s Kyle’s baby…

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Notice since laurel and Vardy have been knocking around together there have been a spate of stories about Annie and alluding to Kyle, this ll be slapper lauryn feeding stuff to BV and she's been running back to the sun with stories. What a pair of sad wee bastards them 2 are. Both of them are mothers and they are the worst role models in the world. All them kids are going to grow up with filthy attitudes like their parents.

• Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
If it is does Annie know?
Surley she can’t be standing by him again
She can’t know there’s no way!
It can’t be his surley not 🤨
There not a chance on earth she would stay with him if he knocked dumpy mcstumpy up. I know ppl think she a mug or walkover whereas I see her as a woman who loves a man before fame and money. Childhood sweetheart with 3 little babies. He is a horrible bastard and she can do better but there’s no way. Let’s face it she got cheated on and left him properly when he got no mark goodman preggers. She not gonna stand with him as he fathers another child. She protected herself marrying him for a reason.does anyone act believe Annie is gonna live day to day life with him. No way. Lozza and vardy are 2 whores, both trapped footballers, both hated and ugly, both PROVEN liars. Not by our judgement but in courts of law. Both hated by the unfortunate fathers sides of the family. A don’t know what lauryns loves the shit show. It’s almost like we have fast forward 15 years and she has been dragged out the walker home with her paper cup spouting out any shite for money. Lozza is vile to think she wants ppl to think it’s his. Another child with no dad yuk

• Heart

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
I think Annie and the boys need a restraining order for their own protection she is deranged its actually concerning now

Reactions: 26

4FoxAche

VIP Member
According to Lauryn, Annie has said terrible things about Kairo and called him names. From Lardy Vag we've had allegations that Annie has wished Liaryn dead, etc.

Yet Lauryn wants to move closer to a woman she thinks is a danger to her child?

The math ain't mathing.

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it was Annie’s gym pic yday but I got myself in the gym before work this morning and feel bloody fantastic.

queen Annie motivating me 🤣 shine on these hoes girl
Annie inspired to me Google my nearest gym yesterday and then I rewarded myself with magic stars.

• Haha