Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walkers just had his yellow card bet she’s having a a lick at the telly dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Firstly my heart breaks for kiro, I genuinely feel so sorry for him.
Secondly, taking money off grandparents and not paying it back is beyond scummy, it’s vile.
Thirdly, as someone else has said, I don’t believe for one second she pays her mother all that money to babysit, that was a plan to scam more money out of Kyle.
And lastly, can someone explain what she said/ did to Harvey Price please?

Reactions: 11
Firstly my heart breaks for kiro, I genuinely feel so sorry for him.
Secondly, taking money off grandparents and not paying it back is beyond scummy, it’s vile.
Thirdly, as someone else has said, I don’t believe for one second she pays her mother all that money to babysit, that was a plan to scam more money out of Kyle.
And lastly, can someone explain what she said/ did to Harvey Price please?
She posted a picture of Harvey with a vile caption I can't remember what it was with lots of laughing emojis and then she tried to say it was a private conversation or one of her 'friends' hacked her phone. She's horrible whilst in the next breath screaming that Kyle bullies giro

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She can't laugh at anybody or anybody's kids ffs the tit show shes brought a child into, that all can see except her. She's too interested in what she can gain rather than her child growing up and realising why he was brought into the world. She's bleeping disgusting. Now bringing another into the world because she thinks she's mother of the year 🤣 thanks for the laughs Loz you proz. Keep em coming

Hello fellow tattlers… feel I am missing out still catching up when I can have a lot on atm, but a quick catch up in the papers and found this gem… don’t really know this girl but she deffo gives off beggy vibes

She has a thread she’s awful
Bunny boiler hell

• Heart
On a serious note. Is there something like a law that says she has to show where the money has gone? Like, prove it goes on what she says it does? Or can she get away with buying herself designer and him Primark? Because I bet about £500 tops goes on him out of that £8k she gets for him. If she had a shred of decency she'd save a massive chunk of it, so that when he's 18 and they have to leave his childhood home and she's got no job or prospects and no money, he's at least got something for himself. Yes he could get a job or go to uni (and hopefully move far away from the bleep) but he's not got anyone else who could save a bit for him.

Unless Kyle puts something aside for him, for when he's 18 and Lozenge can't get hold of it. Doubt it but you never know.

PS - There is NOTHING wrong with Primark though my kids have some Primark clothes. Just stating she gets designer with HIS money and he gets bare minimum of HIS MONEY.
She's not allowed to save the money . It has to be spent .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ohhhh okay. Tbh that makes sense so idk why I thought it tbh
She basically wanted to inflate her living expenses for more money, it's a shame she can't save it but she wouldn't anyway, she's got to buy herself stuff, that's how it's spent, I suppose if she was being seen to save large chunks the judge would maybe wonder why she needs to much if she's not using it

She is literally the definition of a parasite. Someone mentioned she just keeps coming back and all I can think is she's some anti-biotic resistant strain of gonorrhoea.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have nits than Loz the Proz. I still can't understand the thought process behind shagging it. Literally the thought of it made me shudder. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On a serious note. Is there something like a law that says she has to show where the money has gone? Like, prove it goes on what she says it does? Or can she get away with buying herself designer and him Primark? Because I bet about £500 tops goes on him out of that £8k she gets for him. If she had a shred of decency she'd save a massive chunk of it, so that when he's 18 and they have to leave his childhood home and she's got no job or prospects and no money, he's at least got something for himself. Yes he could get a job or go to uni (and hopefully move far away from the bleep) but he's not got anyone else who could save a bit for him.

Unless Kyle puts something aside for him, for when he's 18 and Lozenge can't get hold of it. Doubt it but you never know.

PS - There is NOTHING wrong with Primark though my kids have some Primark clothes. Just stating she gets designer with HIS money and he gets bare minimum of HIS MONEY.
If Kyle does put some away from him poor giro will be so brainwashed by begging bowl loz by then she will convince him to share it with her I bet. Poor kid

Reactions: 10
If Kyle does put some away from him poor giro will be so brainwashed by begging bowl loz by then she will convince him to share it with her I bet. Poor kid
"If you don't share it, I'll be poor and I've given up everything to raise you." Nah she'll have alienated him by then. Surely he'll get to 18 and find out everything, it'll be online and public still.

I really want to know who the dad of the new baby is. Part of me thinks it's someone normal, as in not rich and famous. Another part of my thinks that it's someone who IS rich/famous but they've just paid her off and she can't say anything about who it is.

Then another part of me thinks she's used a sperm donor (using the money Kyle pays for Kairo).

Do we actually know she's a proz?

"If you don't share it, I'll be poor and I've given up everything to raise you." Nah she'll have alienated him by then. Surely he'll get to 18 and find out everything, it'll be online and public still.

I really want to know who the dad of the new baby is. Part of me thinks it's someone normal, as in not rich and famous. Another part of my thinks that it's someone who IS rich/famous but they've just paid her off and she can't say anything about who it is.

Then another part of me thinks she's used a sperm donor (using the money Kyle pays for Kairo).

Do we actually know she's a proz?
Stepdad Pete is for defo, we just strongly believe Lauryn was before her pool's win

Not only that but this was equally as sick look at Chloe’s comment then loz
It’s clear she thought he would be around tacky witch
The mans double n he’s still not interested sad duck
Anything the kid does he’s the double of daddy’s big snotter hanging out his nose awwww kyles snotters hang out just like that 🙈 duck off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is literally the definition of a parasite. Someone mentioned she just keeps coming back and all I can think is she's some anti-biotic resistant strain of gonorrhoea.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have nits than Loz the Proz. I still can't understand the thought process behind shagging it. Literally the thought of it made me shudder. :sick:
Ano she prob has an sti since she has unprotected sex with any man who offers the highest bid. woman bleep

See, her being a porta potty makes sense because you can tell she stinks and uses perfume in lieu of a shower.

At least Midsize Pete looks like she's acquainted with soap.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.