Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing her and Katy met as they were under the same agency if you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
378D771E-0DCF-4DEA-A8DE-19CF36219E2F.jpeg

Ok my first time commenting had to read this feed before I commented.
Who comes to mind when you see this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was defo going on behind the scenes😂😂
I mean, she feels the need to broadcast every tit Giro has ever had, push her false infertility/endometriosis narrative and stage a mass walk-out at Puma. She would publicise a fart for clout. There is nothing going on behind the scenes she's just a boring, lying witch with poor hygiene and parenting levels.

Reactions: 15
Another thing that made me LOL yday
Old school ?
Were they fukin other peoples man in her grandads era ?
Fukin Hong Kong hire witch
What date has Ky ever taken you on ?
Did he even get you room service
Tragic bastard, she was on all fours before he even locked the door 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tragic bastard, she was on all fours before he even locked the door 😂😂
Saying "don't worry Hun I'm infertile, just pop it in" whilst stroking her beads. 🤢

Edited to add that after reading that back, I feel a bit sick. Soz guys 🤢🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve just caught up so far for today and you guys crack me up 🤣🤣 I’ve been howling laughing!!
But I’ve been sat thinking and bare in mind my friends call me “such a granny before my time” for my views, but I kind of loathe Instagram (hear me out lol), but enjoy it at the same time! I love my Instagram, the people I follow etc… because it’s not toxic (aside from following lozza and BV for obvious reasons 👀🕵🏻‍♀️) but I hate that it’s become a place to give these sick slags a platform as in they can call themselves influencers (legally too apparently, if you know what I mean 📝 🤦🏻‍♀️) it allows them to harass, antagonise and bully others with no comeback, probably because they’ve got THAT BLUE TICK ✔, which I don’t actually know if it’s true that you can “ buy” the verification, but if it’s true I’ve no doubt lozza would have because really, who the duck even is she?? I hate that people like her have such easy access to vulnerable young people (girls especially) and project that this lifestyle is acceptable and normal 😡😡

Sorry for the rant… agin lol, the granny has spoken 👵🏼 😤 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Demari is tiny. She looks like the sort of person that would tie him up whipe him and call him a sassy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how them 2 had a child actually baffles me. She Definitely squashed him so he couldn't move..she knows what she's doing 🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Demari is tiny. She looks like the sort of person that would tie him up whipe him and call him a sassy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how them 2 had a child actually baffles me. She Definitely squashed him so he couldn't move..she knows what she's doing 🤣🤣🤢🤢
A squasher 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also flashing the beads to the Hong Kong moon, keep it charged up😂😂🙏🏽
I cannot believe people believe they got her pregnant. A seedy footballer, a few lies a bit of fertile semen got her pregnant. Not some beads. People are genuinely so gullible I worry for them. All these people saying they've been trying for years, got nowhere then got pregnant after trying those bracelets are almost as stupid. People trying for years know that if science doesn't work, beads won't.

Reactions: 14
I am soooo lucky I get 8k a month thanks kaiiiii that's what you mean by lucky Loz ya honking slag 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right I don’t understand…how does putting a bracelet on help with fertility issues??! Like how is she selling it? How exactly does it help?!
---
The braids tho 😅😅😅

For the blocked and wise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.