Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The braids honestly is that paying homage to the father that ignores hims heritage. She's a complete and utter fanny of a human being. Have some respect for your child Lauryn instead of attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she using the dark hands on the prayer emoji, she's pale as duck unless the sunbed has been cranked to Caribbean tan and that wee lad is white with dark blonde hair? She's ridiculous. Also why does she have to put a story up saying she's adding a grid post later???

She really is an absolute stinking reprobate

Reactions: 18
Why is she using the dark hands on the prayer emoji, she's pale as duck unless the sunbed has been cranked to Caribbean tan and that wee lad is white with dark blonde hair? She's ridiculous. Also why does she have to put a story up saying she's adding a grid post later???

She really is an absolute stinking reprobate
Anyone remember that white woman on tv that believed she was black? Can’t remember her name but I’m getting the same vibes off our kebab fanny 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember that white woman on tv that believed she was black? Can’t remember her name but I’m getting the same vibes off our kebab fanny 🫤
I know who you mean, can't remember the name either, lauryn is such an embarrassment 🫠🫠

Reactions: 8
Whoever did his hair needs sacking unless that’s day 10 because wth literally falling out.

I know why the need to announce it just post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let me guess will be a pic of her revealing that she is having a girl as if anyone gives a duck. She should just posts a pic of balloons with money flowing out then. Poor unwanted kids

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder I'd she thinks making him look like a wee mink she thinks Kyle will feel sorry for her and give her more money?

• Haha
She thinks it’s style she’s never had any
All the money being spent on her and baby kash

Reactions: 9
Let me guess will be a pic of her revealing that she is having a girl as if anyone gives a duck. She should just posts a pic of balloons with money flowing out then. Poor unwanted kids
I actually forgot she was pregnant, not that I’m arsed about the reveal, but I think you could be right

Or

A 2 page spread in the Sunday newspapers on who the dad is. Because we know she likes to sell stories

I think it will be a video of Kiaro talking to baby kash 😴
Tbh we’re just giving her ideas

• Haha
No one actually cares about anything that big lorenzo needs to post. Unless she's about to reveal who the father is and boast to the world how she shagged another married or taken man

It’s like she hates her child. Embarrassing the poor kid at every available opportunity. Wonder if she will do the same with baby number two!

Reactions: 7
One good thing for lozza is that she doesn’t need to worry about anyone revealing the dad coz she has no pals or family to share it with and the dad to be will feel ashamed and regret at getting that thing up the duff. He’s hardly gonna shout it’s my mistake from the rooftops 😂
---
For the blocked and wise
Why has she wrote it breaks my hearts on giros bath pic

One good thing for lozza is that she doesn’t need to worry about anyone revealing the dad coz she has no pals or family to share it with and the dad to be will feel ashamed and regret at getting that thing up the duff. He’s hardly gonna shout it’s my mistake from the rooftops 😂
---

Probably because she had to give her son a wash when she wanders the earth like a clatty midden

---

Dj khalids lyrics was playing
She’s so cringe honestly the slapper
She didn’t even want him she wanted the money his dopey dad brings

• Haha
Dj khalids lyrics was playing
She’s so cringe honestly the slapper
She didn’t even want him she wanted the money his dopey dad brings
Honestly why does she portray this bug love story when she was a pump n dump and giro the unfortunate result.

Reactions: 7
She's never going to be able to afford to move into this fictional house with a pool now. Kyle pays for giro to go to this nursery and will be paying for his education amongst other things directly as lauryn can't be trusted. She will need to pay for the same education herself for this other unfortunate soul. She's never going to be able to afford the bills and the upkeep as well as everything for the new baby. What a mess that lassie is making of her life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.