Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with her stealing from her grandad? What a horrible cow she is

Reactions: 4
What’s the story with her stealing from her grandad? What a horrible cow she is
She borrowed money from him hoping Kyle would pay her for it
Claimed it was used for Kiaro Goodman.
Disgrace she is

Reactions: 11
She used the borrowed money from Grandad to buy designer gear i.e a Fendi baby bag. And to go on luxury holidays.

Then expected Kyle to pay it back. The actual nerve of her. The girl is shameless scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Well before she was up the duff by KW she was a convicted benefits cheat then she ‘borrowed’ HUGE amounts of money “reminiscent of someone who has won the pools” (actual quote) from her grandad & grunt.

Chlo Lozza & carooon me julz were living it up in Dubai for 2 months in the Atlantis being bank rolled by grunt & grandad.

Obvs Chlo was there but I assume it was agreed lozza would pay her & the baby sitter (carron) back with her ‘winnings’ from KW…

The person that decides took a very dim view of Lozza’s behaviour and didn’t cover the cost !

Hence grunt and grandad out of pocket by 110k !

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe that cazza chargers loz btw it’s all part of the scam
So she can get this ‘clawback’

I can imagine her telling future nannys to add on some ££££ and she will give them a ‘tip’ she is disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
See when she was convicted of the benefit cheating and she paid back the 21k straight away does anyone know where she got that money from? Im sure it’s been mentioned I can’t remember im sure she wasn’t working and defo wasn’t an “influencer” as she hadn’t slept with Annie’s man yet and no1 knew who she was

Reactions: 12
See when she was convicted of the benefit cheating and she paid back the 21k straight away does anyone know where she got that money from? Im sure it’s been mentioned I can’t remember im sure she wasn’t working and defo wasn’t an “influencer” as she hadn’t slept with Annie’s man yet and no1 knew who she was
Wasn’t it Chloe that paid it ?im sure it was chlo money

Reactions: 7
Sorry but her doing that to her grandad is the worst thing. It's actually really upset me. My grandad bought himself a classic BMW with his savings a couple of years ago and I've NEVER seen anyone so happy. I wanted to cry I was so happy for him, he'd always wanted one. I couldn't imagine depriving him of his savings.

How could she steal her grandad money? Because that's what she's done. He's old and doesn't have decades left. He will NEVER get that back and it wouldn't surprise me if that's what she thinks. She's a nasty waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chloe paid it

Reactions: 5
She's so embarrasing. You can imagine the minute she found out she was up the duff by accident, on purpose talking about how she was going to spend all the maintenance money. Absolute shameless manky entitled woman of a person. How is she not mortified!!!

Reactions: 12
We love our kids
She loves the life he’s giving her for the next 18 years
She’s a tit person
Facts
Don’t shoot the messenger

Reactions: 11
The Grandad thing is as bad as the putting stories up of her/Chloe drawing dicks with suncream on Giro's back and making comments of him trying to undo bikinis like his Dad.

She is disgusting in every way.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What would go through someone's mind to draw a dick on a babys back? What was the reason for it? So random to just draw a Penis on a child....weird

Reactions: 14
Not only that but this was equally as sick look at Chloe’s comment then loz
It’s clear she thought he would be around tacky witch
The mans double n he’s still not interested sad duck
Shes a absolute Beg. Embarrassing
Poor Kairo

Reactions: 13
Poor wee lad you think about Kyle and Annie's 3 boys brought up with loving Aunties and Uncles and grandparents. A family that love each other dearly then you have the poor wee giro boy like Oliver twist, surrounded by a family of weirdos and mutants and filthy carpets, contrary to what dropped lasagne believes, that boy has such a sad life

Poor grandad could get someone to do his ironing if lozza hadn’t stolen from him 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
On a serious note. Is there something like a law that says she has to show where the money has gone? Like, prove it goes on what she says it does? Or can she get away with buying herself designer and him Primark? Because I bet about £500 tops goes on him out of that £8k she gets for him. If she had a shred of decency she'd save a massive chunk of it, so that when he's 18 and they have to leave his childhood home and she's got no job or prospects and no money, he's at least got something for himself. Yes he could get a job or go to uni (and hopefully move far away from the bleep) but he's not got anyone else who could save a bit for him.

Unless Kyle puts something aside for him, for when he's 18 and Lozenge can't get hold of it. Doubt it but you never know.

PS - There is NOTHING wrong with Primark though my kids have some Primark clothes. Just stating she gets designer with HIS money and he gets bare minimum of HIS MONEY.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.