Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your profile picture is bleeping terrifying yet we have slags throwing themselves at him because his massive wallet 😩 this was for rose94 sorry forgot to quote 😂 time for bed!!!
Massive wallet and massive Willy x
#FlashFlash
And dodgy toes x
#Identical

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your profile picture is bleeping terrifying yet we have slags throwing themselves at him because his massive wallet 😩 this was for rose94 sorry forgot to quote 😂 time for bed!!!
Hahaha I know jumpscare or what 🤣 my picture was the one I edited of her on the tea cups behind Annie and Kyle but I thought it was time for a change

• Haha
It’s very quiet…. Too quiet 🤨
Something big is coming I can feel it 😂😂

Looks like she wasn’t invited to marnies wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amelia moaning about men…. Probably coz she’s been getting dick from a stinking rich bloke who already has a wife’s/GFs (like her ugly sibling)

Also is the grandad that lozza ‘borrowed’ tens of thousands of pounds from.

Bless him poor bastard 😬

Also feel like lozza is plotting her next move… maybe it’s moving day 🧐

Also in papers prem leaguer footballer accused of rape…. Any hints ?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Amelia moaning about men…. Probably coz she’s been getting dick from a stinking rich bloke who already has a wife’s/GFs (like her ugly sibling)

Bless him poor bastard 😬

Actually soo sad. Look how fragile their grandpa looks and u have his manky lazy prostitute granddaughter stealing his life savings. Lozza should be ashamed of herself. Already taking handouts from the walkers and still a greedy witch that she has to take from the vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bless him poor bastard 😬

Awww look at him 😭😭 how could she do that to him makes me sick

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Taking money from any family members and not paying it back when you have the means is disgusting but to do it to a vulnerable person... Nah he probably gave her the only money he has. She's a bleeping disgusting, hideous piece of tit. She could easily pay them back, in installments but she'd rather spend money on her face, body and clothes to look presentable when she's on the prowl for fresh sperm. Grim.

Reactions: 14
Taking money from any family members and not paying it back when you have the means is disgusting but to do it to a vulnerable person... Nah he probably gave her the only money he has. She's a bleeping disgusting, hideous piece of tit. She could easily pay them back, in installments but she'd rather spend money on her face, body and clothes to look presentable when she's on the prowl for fresh sperm. Grim.
She really is one of life's low life scabs, the ones where it won't go away and becomes infected and even more of a nuisance. No wonder her only mates are scabs of the same ilk

Reactions: 9

Bless him poor bastard 😬

She must be skint
If you love this man so much why didn’t you guide him into not being robbed by your sister
Nasty people

poor guy surrounded by awful grandkids

Reactions: 12
Out of all the vile bleep face things lozza has done stealing from her grandad is really the worst. here’s my list

1.Stealing from grandad
2.Sleeping with men who have wife’s & girlfriends
3.Being a home wrecker
4.Benefits cheat
5.Bullying disabled people (Harvey Price)
6. Toumenting an innocent women (Annie) who’s husband she slept with
7. Lying about endometriosis
8. Lying about being infertile
9. Stealing from grunt
10. Free loading of Carrooon me Julie
11. Not exercising her fat dog Heidi (Can someone do a welfare check on the dog PLEASE)
12. Extorting money from people desperate for kids with plastic bead bracelets
13. Rinsing a bloke for 18 years who she had 3 quick fucks with
14. Calling Chloe fat
15. Lying about her sons gender and name
16. Stealing Giros money to go on expensive holidays and buy herself handbags
17. Mentioning peoples children (RRR) when you have no bleeping right to call them your child their brothers.
18. Barely parenting her child as he is in full time childcare 10 hours a day PLUS a nanny for wrap around and weekends

…… feel free to re-order / add more !

poor grandad 😞❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Out of all the vile bleep face things lozza has done stealing from her grandad is really the worst. here’s my list

1.Stealing from grandad
3.Being a home wrecker
4.Benefits cheat
9. Stealing from grunt
11. Not exercising her fat dog Heidi (Can someone do a welfare check on the dog PLEASE)
14. Calling Chloe fat
17. Mentioning peoples children (RRR) when you have no bleeping right to call them your child their brothers.
18. Barely parenting her child as he is in full time childcare 10 hours a day PLUS a nanny for wrap around and weekends

poor grandad 😞❤
19. Sending an invoice for giros items that her dad bought her
20. Starting court proceedings before messiah was born
21. Sending legal papers to Annie
22. Sending herself dms abusing Annie But pretending she’s responding to the new comment
23. Dangling who baby Kash dad is so people think it’s Kyle.
24. Going on tv doing that lying interview
25. Calling Chris for the baby bump pic we had to suffer 3 years with
26. Attacking the Asda lady verbally on insta
27. Lying giro was racially abused during footie
28. Demanding Kyle pay for a holiday for her whole family and lying they paid for themselves when they didn’t.

we could be here all night

Reactions: 18

1.Stealing from grandad
3.Being a home wrecker
4.Benefits cheat
9. Stealing from grunt
14. Calling Chloe fat

poor grandad 😞❤
29. expecting a one night stand to pay for your prolapsed vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 19
19. Sending an invoice for giros items that her dad bought her
20. Starting court proceedings before messiah was born
21. Sending legal papers to Annie
22. Sending herself dms abusing Annie But pretending she’s responding to the new comment
23. Dangling who baby Kash dad is so people think it’s Kyle.
24. Going on tv doing that lying interview
25. Calling Chris for the baby bump pic we had to suffer 3 years with
26. Attacking the Asda lady verbally on insta
27. Lying giro was racially abused during footie
28. Demanding Kyle pay for a holiday for her whole family and lying they paid for themselves when they didn’t.

we could be here all night
Oh my god that video of her shouting at the petrol station worker still makes me rage to this day!! It was too hard for lauryns benefit cheating brain to process the poor woman was only trying to do her job (yea lauryn that thing real people do and not live off their one night stands pocket change)

Reactions: 15
She's horrible which is why her family can't stand her, none of her baby daddy's want to go near her, I think even her fat dog has waddled away from her cunty disgusting form. She's not got any real mates and best of it is she thinks everyone else is the problem. Who would actually want to be her???? Fanny like tripe

Reactions: 13
Oh my god that video of her shouting at the petrol station worker still makes me rage to this day!! It was too hard for lauryns benefit cheating brain to process the poor woman was only trying to do her job (yea lauryn that thing real people do and not live off their one night stands pocket change)
We massively need a wiki but wtf was this!!

We massively need a wiki but wtf was this!!
There is a wiki but think you need to look for it separately.

It was when there was queues for fuel and entitled begman was filming and shaming a worker trying to navigate everything
If I recall rightly it was when she was lying saying she was too ill to move but managed to spend 500 quid in fuel over 10 days.

Vile speciman

Reactions: 7
Gail plait hating on men is vile. Just because you choose toads doesn’t make all men toads. If a man went on insta and called all women money grabbing slags
1. She’d be outraged as that’s sexist and 2. They would be right about the Goodman sisters but not all women

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Those kinda comments show low intellect clumping all men under the one umbrella. My ex was an absolute duck up but am sure someone loves him now 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️, Mr j is the complete polar opposite, hard working man, always puts others first, never raised his voice or hands to me so I don't really take kindly from the likes of a goodman sister making those comments. Vilest family on the south coast. Mums an old slapper with a filthy house, all three sisters are fleecing wee bastards who chase after men they think have money. If I was their poor old grandad I'd be so disappointed
---
Honestly if lauryn goodman was my sister and I looked like michael Jackson I'd be keeping my mouth shut!! She's in no position to slag anyone off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.