Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bacterial vag involved herself in Kyle flashing himself, then Brighton bike said she’s glad the truths coming out😩
We read the truth lovie you’re a dirty witch that’s all there is to know

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bacterial vag involved herself in Kyle flashing himself, then Brighton bike said she’s glad the truths coming out😩
We read the truth lovie you’re a dirty witch that’s all there is to know
Lauryn wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her right in the pan face that hard that she turned into an air fryer.

Me and Kyle were bestie mates for 10 years but I didn't know he had a partner and kids, I thought Kyle walker jnr was his only child the miracle on kidney scan street

Big lauryn looks like she's absolutely crawling with Crabs, making a run for it over those stinking minging carpets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the side chick giving main chick energy that pisses me off with loz

Why you so mad at the main chick aka wife
Know your place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She thinks she's some sort of prize, her and big midsized Peter Morgan, bleeping consolation prize, even then it would be going in the bin.
Pair of them would be like winning thread bare tea towels from the pound shop

Reactions: 8
It’s the side chick giving main chick energy that pisses me off with loz

Why you so mad at the main chick aka wife
Know your place
I know she's insane. You'd genuinely think she is the scorned ex who is owed so much of this rat bag 🫣 she's definitely unwell

Reactions: 12
This is exactly what I never ever understood the other week. Literally NOBODY mentioned her or brought her into anything. She randomly decided to bring herself into it (for what reason I’ll never know, aside from the whole Colleen nonsense) then got in her bleeping feelings about it all and try’s to play the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Make it make sense!!
Ps, her head still annoys the life out of me. Why is it so strange looking 😩😩 it lives rent free in my head ffs 😫🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's her eyes being to close together and dropey for me I can't unsee it 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BV is just embarrassing I bet Jamie tells her calm down sometimes surely he does it must embarrass him how public she sits things . Bet he’s a laughing stock in the world of football . You would think after the legal battle she’s just had she would learn a lesson and shut her mouth but she just can’t help herself . She’s in her 40s her daughter is an adult now you would think she would stop she’s a nasty witch always has been . Funny thing is soon enough she will turn on lauryn 😂😂

annie silent is the best that can happen eevn Kyle is showing life goes on as usual bet it’s killing BV and lauryn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Annie inspired to me Google my nearest gym yesterday and then I rewarded myself with magic stars.
It's all about balance 😂❤
---
This is exactly what I never ever understood the other week. Literally NOBODY mentioned her or brought her into anything. She randomly decided to bring herself into it (for what reason I’ll never know, aside from the whole Colleen nonsense) then got in her bleeping feelings about it all and try’s to play the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Make it make sense!!
Ps, her head still annoys the life out of me. Why is it so strange looking 😩😩 it lives rent free in my head ffs 😫🤣🤣
I get these vibes from her, just one bloody big blockhead and a complete jealous witch😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2045648
Bet she’s gutted not to be front page with this lot 😂
Holy duck BV is one hard faced cow isn’t she, matches her stone cold heart! She looks so unattractive on that cover with Annie and Colleen, I’d be keeping my mouth shut if I was her so I wouldn’t need to be pictured next to them again 🤣 they’re showing her up - ugly on the outside - ugly on the inside!

• Haha
I’m happy she’s silent but…
What could bring her out of hiding ? (loz)
Katy good time is also mute
As is MJ
As is TT

come on Kyle get ya willy Out, that should do it xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know when you try to lure rats with bait to get them to come out, with rodents like Lauryn and big Pete you jist need to lay out a few shiny pounds and they shall come a running, knickers round their ankles, as dirty as Carroooon Me Joolies carpets

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know when you try to lure rats with bait to get them to come out, with rodents like Lauryn and big Pete you jist need to lay out a few shiny pounds and they shall come a running, knickers round their ankles, as dirty as Carroooon Me Joolies carpets
Like my toddler when he hears me opening a pack of biscuits 🤣

• Haha
Your profile picture is bleeping terrifying yet we have slags throwing themselves at him because his massive wallet 😩 this was for rose94 sorry forgot to quote 😂 time for bed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.