Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes certainly wasn't wrote to offend, never realised the meaning behind it so my apologies to anyone it did.
I know you meant no offence! It is a term that was once used freely where I am from, things change constantly on what is acceptable to say, I know you meant no harm, and to me if it’s not coming from a bad place that’s what matters. Love this thread, as like the other poster said we don’t tell others what they can and can’t say and there’s no infighting. Love to all ❤

Mod edit, let's move on from this. It feels like it's been delt with and no need to discuss anymore and take the thread offtopic

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if it was Annie’s gym pic yday but I got myself in the gym before work this morning and feel bloody fantastic.

queen Annie motivating me 🤣 shine on these hoes girl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if it was Annie’s gym pic yday but I got myself in the gym before work this morning and feel bloody fantastic.

Annie inspired to me Google my nearest gym yesterday and then I rewarded myself with magic stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I go to the gym but last night I ate salt and vinegar crisps and a mini bag of party rings that are ment for my kids packed lunches so I don’t see myself having queen Annie abs anytime soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine making your kid a Junior and then their Dad turning out to be an abusive piece of tit and the kid is lumbered with the cunts name.

This is what I don't get about Lauryn. She has publicly accused Kyle of child abuse, mental cruelty, bullying and everything else she could think of to grab sympathy bit still lumbers Kerching him with the surname (and initials) as him.

bleeping why?! Get a grip and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine making your kid a Junior and then their Dad turning out to be an abusive piece of tit and the kid is lumbered with the cunts name.

This is what I don't get about Lauryn. She has publicly accused Kyle of child abuse, mental cruelty, bullying and everything else she could think of to grab sympathy bit still lumbers Kerching him with the surname (and initials) as him.

bleeping why?! Get a grip and grow up.
I think it’s wild calling him junior after he said he wasn’t going to be in his life she knew this didn’t attend a scan or appointments or at the birth didn’t buy the kid anything until he was hauled into court and this crazy hoe is like omg KYLE WALKER JUNIOR 😂😂😂 she should have been sectioned there and then 😂😂
It’s batshit crazy!!
The whole family must have been doing the side eye when she announced that one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only receipts that slapper has is designer tat for Messiah. All on it’s way to walkers to pay for, or nanny and grandads or grunt

Reactions: 9
Tired really hard with my eating today gym and steps let’s get that Annie Walker bod 🔥

Bet quagmire, her lover petite Pete and their bestie gonorrhea feel sick looking at her that’s why they always make up the fake accounts to say stuff about her face when she spends half of kiaros cash on more than likely the same type of fillers Annie gets done 🤨
Probs why she has to do her squats in the park nothing leftover for a gym membership 😂
I hope she struggles to lose this baby weight after the grief she gave Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to go back to the gym, I'm usually so good but the last 3 months I haven't bothered as I was losing weight anyway. Also with the nicer mornings maybe go for a walk nice and early.

For a trio of absolute gob offs they've gone very quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tired really hard with my eating today gym and steps let’s get that Annie Walker bod 🔥

Bet quagmire, her lover petite Pete and their bestie gonorrhea feel sick looking at her that’s why they always make up the fake accounts to say stuff about her face when she spends half of kiaros cash on more than likely the same type of fillers Annie gets done 🤨
Probs why she has to do her squats in the park nothing leftover for a gym membership 😂
I hope she struggles to lose this baby weight after the grief she gave Chloe
she was giving grief to Chloe about baby weight? Thats awful :(

Reactions: 9
she was giving grief to Chloe about baby weight? Thats awful :(
Yip nasty witch saying how Chloe was jealous bcz she had lost her baby weight so fast and Chloe was struggling, then the saggy tits moulds so if that’s what’s said in public u can only imagine what she says to her face!

Reactions: 11
Yip nasty witch saying how Chloe was jealous bcz she had lost her baby weight so fast and Chloe was struggling, then the saggy tits moulds so if that’s what’s said in public u can only imagine what she says to her face!
With the tits molds she went quiet after we pointed out one was saggier than the other. She never revealed who had which mold so I'm thinking it was her boobs that were sagging.

All that pumping, surprised she hasn't gone after Kyle for new knees and hips due to all the bending down. She also needs him to buy her new boobs, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BV wants to be kept out of it, but she brought the drama? Weirdo
This is exactly what I never ever understood the other week. Literally NOBODY mentioned her or brought her into anything. She randomly decided to bring herself into it (for what reason I’ll never know, aside from the whole Colleen nonsense) then got in her bleeping feelings about it all and try’s to play the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Make it make sense!!
Ps, her head still annoys the life out of me. Why is it so strange looking 😩😩 it lives rent free in my head ffs 😫🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.