Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
them 3 stoodges look like they have a dungeon where they humilate men, big pete is the dungeon master, lasagne wont be ignored and baggy vag looks like she swings her big balls like a pendulum in front of her victims faces 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can just imagine jamie vardy in his wee leather gif mask and lace black thong bending over whilst baggy vaggy slaps him on the arse with her big hockey stick nose.

Thank you mistress, more please, humiliate me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh here you might be on to something here 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooohhh step dad Pete’s angry
Hmmmm I’m starting to feel like a broken record here but I’ll say it again anyway see if these lazy witches had jobs they wouldn’t have all this free time to be involving themselves in everything and anything!!
mibi big quagmire will send an email and have anyone working for him walking out their jobs 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pmsl we won't be silenced is these beggars war cry when truth be told hrow some money or attention at them and they'll do whatever their told 😂 ain't that the T liaryn yet to hear that canary sing... Too busy getting preggers with more unfortunate children.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooohhh step dad Pete’s angry
I bet Gray is happy she’s focussing her not got a job energy on someone else 😂 Kyle is praying someone at the local Tesco pisses old Lozza off again soon so he can have a day without her in the bushes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loz communicated with me through her magic bleeping crystal phone asked me to say looks like she does on her other hand. Gotta wait for the moonlight to recharge the battery before we have confirmation

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pmsl we won't be silenced is these beggars war cry when truth be told hrow some money or attention at them and they'll do whatever their told 😂 ain't that the T liaryn yet to hear that canary sing... Too busy getting preggers with more unfortunate children.
“We won’t be silenced” ….. in the distance, a cheque book opens. Step dad Pete and Lasagne “………????……” silence. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stuff going on behind scenes. Been so busy life is so busy xox

Anyway whilst looking for content I came across this. Can someone please tell me the person pouring the drink has NOT got seriously dirty nails? Like I’m scared of that hand
My god that looks manky as duck 😂😂😂, was that big lasagne minge when she was scraping out the cupboard that Kyle put her in haha

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder if this Annie pic is designed to send some sort of message? She's in a very basic looking gym wearing Adidas superstars, maybe that she's not with Kyle for money?

Reactions: 9
Stuff going on behind scenes. Been so busy life is so busy xox

Anyway whilst looking for content I came across this. Can someone please tell me the person pouring the drink has NOT got seriously dirty nails? Like I’m scared of that hand
Crawling around the bushes outside Annies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that Annie describing Lauryn Goodman's fanny? Hell hole. We hear you loud and clear Annie doll no need to tell us 🤣🤣

Ignore me I'm getting rowdy because I've had the wine I got for mother's Day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.