Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still wearing her engagement ring but he hasn't been around much.

Maybe big grunt is lauryns baby daddy 😱😱😱😱

All wedding stuff has gone quiet as well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's no rich enough
Aye but that cunty witch would love to get one up on her sister, I actually seriously would not put it past her.

She's obv been silenced as her and gob the size of Bournemouth Vardy have stopped bullying Annie for a change

Reactions: 12
Aye but that cunty witch would love to get one up on her sister, I actually seriously would not put it past her.

She's obv been silenced as her and gob the size of Bournemouth Vardy have stopped bullying Annie for a change

Agreed no man is off limits for this skank!!
She thinks she’s better than everyone else when she’s actually just an easy cheap duck

• Haha
No being funny or that, I've had a few wines, however, what da fuq she going to be tagging this new unfortunate, baby kash née walker???? If this one hasn't a insta worthy surname what is she gonna do??? If she # baby goodman, I will die 🙈🙈 when the other baby daddy is # to high duck!!!
#kylewalkerssonsbrother (or #sister) I’m thinking she’s having another boy tho if it was a girl I think she would of said by now
---
I HATE people who do stories like what Chloe has done it’s the equivalent of tagging yourself at hospital then when people ask what’s wrong say “I don’t wanna talk about it” shut the duck up then and stop fishing for the attention💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mibies Grants been playing away and do you know what, Chloe, Amelia and Lauryn cannot say duck all about another woman after what lauryn did and those 2 stooges supported her when they were pals back in the day. See if Chloe starts slagging off another woman I ll no be able to keep my mouth shut.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mibies Grants been playing away and do you know what, Chloe, Amelia and Lauryn cannot say duck all about another woman after what lauryn did and those 2 stooges supported her when they were pals back in the day. See if Chloe starts slagging off another woman I ll no be able to keep my mouth shut.
Honestly, I may sound mean, but I hope he has!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Amelia took herself off for a few weeks didn’t she? It’s such an odd set up. How can you be a well paid footballer but not own your own home? Maybe having Amelia living there is part of the rental agreement.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s cheated a few times before and Chloe knows, was on the WAG threads.

Reactions: 13
I'm sure I read that as well and the girl was also called Chloe.
Or grants been at it with big peter morgan, who could resist those big chicken thigh legs being wrapped round you 🤣🤣🤣, oh Peter whisper sweet nothings in my ear in your manly tones...

• Haha
I'm sure I read that as well and the girl was also called Chloe.
Or grants been at it with big peter morgan, who could resist those big chicken thigh legs being wrapped round you 🤣🤣🤣, oh Peter whisper sweet nothings in my ear in your manly tones...
Reading this I hear her do Peter Griffens laugh 😂😂😂

quagmire in the corner going gigity 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hear big Peters laugh in my head like lesley in benidorm, the one Tim heavy plays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #identical

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hear big Peters laugh in my head like lesley in benidorm, the one Tim heavy plays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #identical
#identical like kiaro and Kyles toes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe should take the kid to the docs to see why he has hairy man goes at 2 😂😂😂😂
But he can run fast as duck like his dad so probs all good
---
*toes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.