Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the guy has any sense he will run for the hills!!

I duno what the desperation is for mixed kids to be dark like they are some accessory🤬 kids can look like either parents or anything in between some of my kids have their dads colouring some have mine they all look like brothers and sisters though it’s wild how genetics work u assume the darker gene is going to take over but it doesn’t, I don’t think kiaro looks mixed race at all just stop using the brown baby emoji and use a heart!!
Step daddy Pete uses a white baby emoji for kiaro and a brown baby for her kid!

It was the same when at the World Cup was it? The boys missed penalties and got racial she was pretending kairo was getting racial abuse even though kyle wasn’t and never has as far as im aware neither have his boys he didn’t even take a penalty at that game either 🙈
What kind of fucked up sorry excuse of a mother does this? Esp when the kid is white with blonde hair he has a sun tan from the holidays he’s paying for, if all kids went on at least 3 holidays a year they would all be tanned
It’s so wierd I get what you mean I’ve said before my son is mixed raise he has curly hair a lot more than kiaro but he’s white slight tan but I would never use the emoji she uses . She’s obsessed with him being a certain skin colour when he isn’t . Find her so odd shes Obsessed with everything Kyle Walker 🤯
---
Annie started following a footballer the other day Kyle don’t follow him 😂
id laugh if she’s friends With lauryn s latest baby daddy 😂😂 he’s not a decent footballer so it’s a bit wierd she started following him when her husband don’t

maybe Annie is getting some fun 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah won’t be anything like that.. maybe she has been dumped…. However.. her company accounts don’t look great… bank loan 50k directors loan 25k and 23 k.. all has to be paid back somehow….. all available to read at companies house under Opiah cosmetics… just saying @Jolie1988 @Lizzy 93 @4FoxAche @jimginjan @Lucymyers @spilllltheteeee
Grant doesn’t make much money not for the lifestyle chloe expects anyway . No wonder she has bank loans then . Wonder if he has left her I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 12
Imagine if Annie seduced grunt for the ultimate revenge I’d HOWL

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Still patiently waiting for a doting baby daddy to claim this child ….. 👶🍼

FYI… just a lot of guys saying “it wasn’t me”
😂😂

How sad doing it alone again and can’t even say strong independent mama doing it all in her own bcz her kids are pay cheques unless this baby daddy is sking and kiaro is footing the bill!!
Perhaps if baby daddy is rich she will never say who incase someone one here finds court docs again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Erm tag all of us or none at all please Penny P 😂
Damn I knew there was a few other including yourself and project stadium x apologies x I have a new line of jangle bangles coming out now if you wear them you are guaranteed to hit the jackpot… 8k a month I believe is the prize.. there is still stuff happening behind the scenes though 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Still chuckling at her going all Shaggy about being the silenced side chick when every player in the Premier League is saying that about being Baby Daddy 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look kiaro it’s daddy 😂😂
Suited and booted for mummy and daddy getting married in mummy’s imagination 😂

His face made me laugh he looks like a big moron doesn’t he 😂😂😂😂
Looks like he floats about not knowing what day of the week it is
He's an ugly bastard don't know what Annie see's in him. He lies & cheats with a bleeping baby to follow. Then comes the lockdown hookers ( how many lies or slags he's been with that haven't come out!) Then he proposed got married....pissed up a hotel wall & to top it off made an absolute fool out of her again in a bar & duck knows what happened when he left.

Are none of her family & friends saying howay man enough is enough?!

Reactions: 8
How do we know kairo is a Goodman?

If he’s a Walker, I can genuine imagine her giving baby number 2 the Walker surname too just to piss of Annie and because she wants her kids to have the same surname 😭🤣.

Reactions: 5
Midsize is off her absolute rocker with her obsession in god because of Gray
Like any man is going to pray for her lardy ass 😅😅😅😅😅
Please God
Send me a prostitute with 2 kids different dads that's been around the block multiple times. That's trapped a man to emotionally and financially abuse him 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Honestly these brasses 😅😅😅😅
Serious question guys who's more deluded
Midsize or Lozza? 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please God
Send me a prostitute with 2 kids different dads that's been around the block multiple times. That's trapped a man to emotionally and financially abuse him 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Midsize or Lozza? 😅
She means prays for her to go away and disappear
What a tragic twunt
I don’t think Chloe Goodman has any news, who noticed she was gone ? She doesn’t post
Dangle dangle
Amelia Mj JACKSON commenting on proz post was strange
She came on thread and then went clearly to find it. ‘ all good’
Agree with you all, whole family in on scheme against the big nose monster
#TeamAnnie
Shits no longer funny, I feel sorry for Annie and the boys this family is pure evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She means prays for her to go away and disappear
What a tragic twunt
I don’t think Chloe Goodman has any news, who noticed she was gone ? She doesn’t post
Dangle dangle
Amelia Mj JACKSON commenting on proz post was strange
She came on thread and then went clearly to find it. ‘ all good’
Agree with you all, whole family in on scheme against the big nose monster
#TeamAnnie
Shits no longer funny, I feel sorry for Annie and the boys this family is pure evil.
Lizzy have you been mia? No seen a comment from u in a wee while, or knowing me I’m that daft I’ve just missed it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Amelia comment on lozzas post then I must of missed that one can anyone get a screenshot. bleeping hell MJ acknowledged the scrubbers for once

Reactions: 6
Please God
Midsize or Lozza? 😅

The only praying to god about midsize would be “oh please god don’t let her get pregnant”
“Oh please god don’t let me catch an STD”

• Haha
Damn I knew there was a few other including yourself and project stadium x apologies x I have a new line of jangle bangles coming out now if you wear them you are guaranteed to hit the jackpot… 8k a month I believe is the prize.. there is still stuff happening behind the scenes though 😂😂
*crying in the corner*

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.