Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha no I’ve been mute 🤣 I find this woman sickening atm
The story leaks all from her camp
As long as you’re alright, yeah I’m the same, there’s another thread on here and the behaviour of the person is sickening it actually gets to you!

I was surprised MJ replied to that comment, they’re all as bad as each other! I would like to think they’re disgusted by her behaviour but I doubt it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t understand a single soul who thinks what Lauren has done and still doing is ok🫤
She didn’t even try to spin it in a way like oh I didn’t know he lied to me too I was heartbroken aswell like in her eyes kyle has done nothing wrong it’s all Annie how bizarre is that?? She really believes that Annie has stolen her life and her man her baby’s dad when Kyle was Annie’s they have a family even if they had split and Kyle was spinning a sob story anyone with half a brain knows he’s going back to his wife and kids why actively try to fall pregnant? Then hide it until it’s too late to abort bcz u no full well Kyle didn’t want it, and still ur brain manages to blame Annie 🙈 time and time again kyle does whatever Kyle wants Annie has no say surely at this point she has to know Kyle just doesn’t want to know and that replying to the tattler in her dms asif kyles still chasing her have some self respect for the love of god lassie!!
Let’s be real here she’s not good looking enough, stylish enough to be a WAG she’s not a nice person to have around another WAGS she would probs try and go with their men if they made more than kyle or if they had darker colouring to get that dark baby she so longs for 👶🍼
U can Caribbean sunbed tan all you like you are white your kids are white make your peace with it you didn’t think you’d have any kids be grateful for how they look every child is perfect in their mothers eyes why isn’t kiaro for u??😭🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Annie the unbothered queen out with friends living her best life with her wedding ring still on so I think it's clear to say LG is irrelevant in the walker house... Think Annie has bigger fish to Fry than Lauryn the desperado trying to cling onto Kyle's biggest mistake ever, impregnating her. What a sad life Lauryn Goodman they poor children of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
*crying in the corner*
I tagged you in and when I posted it I realised that I had typed jimgin in wrong and It totally ballsed it up from there x I deffo did it must have been the edit aka my fat fingers 😚
---
Annie the unbothered queen out with friends living her best life with her wedding ring still on so I think it's clear to say LG is irrelevant in the walker house... Think Annie has bigger fish to Fry than Lauryn the desperado trying to cling onto Kyle's biggest mistake ever, impregnating her. What a sad life Lauryn Goodman they poor children of hers
How long before Lardy posts up…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beggy will need to post something with her one day 1 mate, it's like she tries to have a dance off in her head when Annie posts, Annie gracefully doing a beautiful swaying salsa and beggy comes back with a soft shoe shuffle and falls over.

Know your place Lauryn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Annie should befriend Chloe or MJ. They’d soon duck off any sibling loyalty and be like a dog on a hot chip if they thought they’d be hanging around in the England Team WAG circle. Plus look at all those potential traps for MJ.

Reactions: 9
Have we had any thread suggestions ? I’ve lost track 🤣 I’ve got something to tell you all but I’m tempted to do it as a poll 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You won’t believe it and no I’m not Preggo by KW

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Have we had any thread suggestions ? I’ve lost track 🤣 I’ve got something to tell you all but I’m tempted to do it as a poll 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You won’t believe it and no I’m not Preggo by KW
Oh yeah? You been leaking the stories to the sun 🤣🤣🤣

It was @Lizzy 93 account 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why reply saying she doesn’t know Jermaine Defoe but still has up #Walker2?
sick slag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have a break for a few days and she breaks her silence to answer to this. How embarrassing😂😂
#slag
#20kwasneverenough
---
I dunno why but that comment asking if her new partner is in the public eye has me howling 😂😂😂, she doesn't have partners, she flashes her prolapse pulls it to one side and hopes for the best 😂😂😂 whilst howling at her bangles 😂😂😂
This is very visual👀😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How do you know what her company accounts look like? Haha
Companies house have a look, part time tattle detective… obviously Chloe came online yesterday to beg for a safari laundry basket under the guise of asking for recommendations which equates to can someone give me this for free… she dropped a small breadcrumb saying she hasn’t been online.. so either she is going broke, been dumped, fella lost his job or cheated, fella refused the snip and now she is pregnant or the wedding is off.. so I looked into the financials all free of course
---
Why reply saying she doesn’t know Jermaine Defoe but still has up #Walker2?
sick slag
Has she posted something?

Reactions: 10
So obvious she reads here the daft slag... Such an attention seeker, regardless of it being good or bad attention as long as it means she's still being mentioned in the same vein as KW. Absolute weirdo needs to focus on her unfortunate sprogs instead of apparent irrelevant news articles.

Reactions: 7
Companies house have a look, part time tattle detective… obviously Chloe came online yesterday to beg for a safari laundry basket under the guise of asking for recommendations which equates to can someone give me this for free… she dropped a small breadcrumb saying she hasn’t been online.. so either she is going broke, been dumped, fella lost his job or cheated, fella refused the snip and now she is pregnant or the wedding is off.. so I looked into the financials all free of course
---

Has she posted something?
Oh I know about the "recommendations" trick these tit heads pull, boils my blood 🤣🤣

It tells you about their bank loans? As if that information is on there haha. Surely she wouldn't want everyone knowing that?

I think they've brought the wedding forward or pushed it back. He won't leave her. Once a bloke has cheated and been forgiven, they stay.

Would definitely be a plot twist if he's the dad of Lauryn's kid. Paying him back the money she owes by shagging him. £1000 per load 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Chloe’s going to tell us, she’s going to hope everyone forgets
But why is Amelia in liverpool ? I hope the grandparents are ok after being fleeced

Reactions: 8
Why is the wedding delayed ? I missed that bit ! Is it this year or next ? Everything was saying ‘hen do prep’ Trouble on the horizon for Chlo ?

Reactions: 5
Well it’s not been mentioned for a while, we are speculating the wedding has been delayed… the hen soo noise has dampened down too….

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.