Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s interesting that she said the woman in the article is not her but didn’t say the story isn’t about Kyle.
---

Unless of course she doesn’t refer to herself as a single mum 🤣
If it's not about her, she wouldn't know who it's about though would she. Kyle isn't about to tell her if it's about him.

Reactions: 8
I’d say she goes to great lengths to keep tabs on him. She’s a nut job.
oh yeah, I agree on that. I just mean, that with it being a legal matter, the only way she'd know it was Kyle i
Look at Chloe insta and go down n see how cringe the video is. She copied Chloe and it’s just awful
Oh is it that baby mama one? Where she goes right to the floor? Said she could barely walk when she was due but could do they?

Then again she's used to going low low low isn't she 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just couldn’t take a penny from him he would be told to shove it up his arse my pride wouldn’t allow it!! I’d be working 3 jobs to provide for my son and have no one but me to thank for it never in a million years would I give him his 2nd name never mind kyle Walker jnr then change it and keeping his intials & wearing them around her neck 🤮🤮 and the most insane thing is it was a brief thing more than likely a one night stand the obsession with Kyle just overrules any feeling she has for her son how is it possible it’s only us who can see this
This 🙌🏼 This 🙌🏼 Exactly This!!
Say it louder!!!!

No being funny or that, I've had a few wines, however, what da fuq she going to be tagging this new unfortunate, baby kash née walker???? If this one hasn't a insta worthy surname what is she gonna do??? If she # baby goodman, I will die 🙈🙈 when the other baby daddy is # to high duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No being funny or that, I've had a few wines, however, what da fuq she going to be tagging this new unfortunate, baby kash née walker???? If this one hasn't a insta worthy surname what is she gonna do??? If she # baby goodman, I will die 🙈🙈 when the other baby daddy is # to high duck!!!
knowing our lozza she'll pretend this one's a walker too🙊

• Haha
Oh god Chloe’s stories …. ‘Not been on here for a while which I’ll tell you all soon but in the mean time I’m on the beg for a laundry basket’

I don’t know who I hate more, the influencers for begging or the company’s that give their entitled arsed free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh maybe KW didn't know she part owed that house or it was a four bed and after someone read here and relied the information he thought duck that and is putting his foot down about it and appealing it 🤔 hope so anyway it's a piss take that she has more than enough to provide for that child she embrassing, no moral person would even ask for that in the first place
Listen even the social didn’t know she had her name on a mortgage when she was fraudulently claiming !!

Reactions: 15
If she’s any sense she will call both kids goodman so they are the same and make her peace that’s she’s unclaimed & unwanted like her kids mibi then we could have the tiniest bit of respect for her

Reactions: 11
She’ll post photos of it sat in a babywalker and hashtag it #babywalker
Howling🤣 she'll post the back of her white skinned sprogs head in a baby walker hashtagged #babywalker #pardonthepun complete with brown skin emoji 😂 bleeping slaggy woman!!! Poor Children known they came out her baggy vag🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Isn’t Kairo actually registered Goodman so when he starts school he’ll have to be called that? With the way she’s behaving I take it the second ones unclaimed too so that’ll be Goodman as well? She’ll just keep pretending Kairo isn’t on social media for “clout”? She’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t Kairo actually registered Goodman so when he starts school he’ll have to be called that? With the way she’s behaving I take it the second ones unclaimed too so that’ll be Goodman as well? She’ll just keep pretending Kairo isn’t on social media for “clout”? She’s so embarrassing.
You can chose what surname they are known by in schools. They still have to have registered name from birth certificate but there is an option for them to be called what ever you chose.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she has broke up with grant …
If the guy has any sense he will run for the hills!!

I duno what the desperation is for mixed kids to be dark like they are some accessory🤬 kids can look like either parents or anything in between some of my kids have their dads colouring some have mine they all look like brothers and sisters though it’s wild how genetics work u assume the darker gene is going to take over but it doesn’t, I don’t think kiaro looks mixed race at all just stop using the brown baby emoji and use a heart!!
Step daddy Pete uses a white baby emoji for kiaro and a brown baby for her kid!

It was the same when at the World Cup was it? The boys missed penalties and got racial she was pretending kairo was getting racial abuse even though kyle wasn’t and never has as far as im aware neither have his boys he didn’t even take a penalty at that game either 🙈
What kind of fucked up sorry excuse of a mother does this? Esp when the kid is white with blonde hair he has a sun tan from the holidays he’s paying for, if all kids went on at least 3 holidays a year they would all be tanned

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.