Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced her sisters are all in on it
I bet in court she said she has no family support around her so she can get extra money and get a nanny and full time child care so they all unfollowed her

something ain’t right how can you all be good but not follow each other … that said I can’t believe she posted about the article not being her 😂😂 slag

That’s a good shout btw

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she posted this up after her ‘friend’ Jessica hayes has announced another loss… she was ok for you to borrow her YSL bag for a pic!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That's the kinda person lauryn is, she doesn't care about anyone apart from herself, looks like Jess has distanced herself from her. She's a horrible bleep it lauryn, don't know much about Jess but she always come across alright

Reactions: 10
I’m no body language expert but the way Giro is facing her but his body is facing away and he’s not reaching out to her like she is him makes me so sad. I mean I may be being petty because it’s her but I’d be devastated posting a pic where it looks like my child doesn’t want to be anywhere near me.

• Heart
I’m convinced her sisters are all in on it
I bet in court she said she has no family support around her so she can get extra money and get a nanny and full time child care so they all unfollowed her

something ain’t right how can you all be good but not follow each other … that said I can’t believe she posted about the article not being her 😂😂 slag
I agree... They are as thick as thieves and are all out to get as much of KW as possible. How embarrasing. Imagine he has actually went there again knowing that they all just want want want from him. It's a gold digging ho like that he deserves.

Reactions: 14
I did wonder actually if the whole of the begman clan were in on extorting Kyle, just makes grunt look like a big leeching beg as well. Honestly do any of the goodmans apart from captain big Sean never want to earn honest money???

They just want to steal all the time. Bet they learned that from madre me joolie

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m no body language expert but the way Giro is facing her but his body is facing away and he’s not reaching out to her like she is him makes me so sad. I mean I may be being petty because it’s her but I’d be devastated posting a pic where it looks like my child doesn’t want to be anywhere near me.
He will want his Spanish nanny or the person in the home who is fluent Spanish or the nursery teacher uno the people who bring him up, he probs knows Kyle is his daddy more than he knows she’s his mummy

Also if u ever think anyone would shag and I’m pregnant that woman midden again check her dancing when she is preggers 😂😂😂 😬 it’s the most disturbing video Iv ever seen. Even now I laugh n cringe hahaha. Embarrassing no wonder no man wants her or claims her children 🤣🤣🤣
Oh what video? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh what video? Haha
I think it's the one when she's dancing with chloe, she looks like a proper fanny and a right plank, think you may be able to Google it cos I'm sure the sun or some shitey rag posted it with chloe goodman and her sister (lauryn 🤭🤭🤭)
---
When they were both pregnant the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally think that her keep drumming the Walker name is gonna give that wee boy an identity issue when he’s older.

Reactions: 12
She should only be entitled to child maintenance and that’s it: no house, no car, no fanny surgery 😅 literally just money for the child. I think it’s madness the courts are actually giving her that. They had a child he is not a meal ticket 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The nice house Chloe and Grunt live in, is it her or him who owns it given that big Sean is the next door neighbour?

Rightmove says bought in 2017 and tried to sell in 2018 but she was with that Jordan Clarke around them times.

Reactions: 6
The nice house Chloe and Grunt live in, is it her or him who owns it given that big Sean is the next door neighbour?

Rightmove says bought in 2017 and tried to sell in 2018 but she was with that Jordan Clarke around them times.

I’m sure it’s seans and they rent it off him I read that on here

Reactions: 9
Oh maybe KW didn't know she part owed that house or it was a four bed and after someone read here and relied the information he thought duck that and is putting his foot down about it and appealing it 🤔 hope so anyway it's a piss take that she has more than enough to provide for that child she embrassing, no moral person would even ask for that in the first place

Oh maybe KW didn't know she part owed that house or it was a four bed and after someone read here and relied the information he thought duck that and is putting his foot down about it and appealing it 🤔 hope so anyway it's a piss take that she has more than enough to provide for that child she embrassing, no moral person would even ask for that in the first place

I just couldn’t take a penny from him he would be told to shove it up his arse my pride wouldn’t allow it!! I’d be working 3 jobs to provide for my son and have no one but me to thank for it never in a million years would I give him his 2nd name never mind kyle Walker jnr then change it and keeping his intials & wearing them around her neck 🤮🤮 and the most insane thing is it was a brief thing more than likely a one night stand the obsession with Kyle just overrules any feeling she has for her son how is it possible it’s only us who can see this

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just couldn’t take a penny from him he would be told to shove it up his arse my pride wouldn’t allow it!! I’d be working 3 jobs to provide for my son and have no one but me to thank for it never in a million years would I give him his 2nd name never mind kyle Walker jnr then change it and keeping his intials & wearing them around her neck 🤮🤮 and the most insane thing is it was a brief thing more than likely a one night stand the obsession with Kyle just overrules any feeling she has for her son how is it possible it’s only us who can see this
Thats the nail on the head right there.. obsession with a known shagger like she was special to him LOL over rules any self respect for herself or her son. Absolute embarrasment of a human being

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.