Goodman Sisters #14 Lozza’s 2nd surprise conception, we’re still trying to work out who’d look at that n get an erection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never going to be able to afford to move into this fictional house with a pool now. Kyle pays for giro to go to this nursery and will be paying for his education amongst other things directly as lauryn can't be trusted. She will need to pay for the same education herself for this other unfortunate soul. She's never going to be able to afford the bills and the upkeep as well as everything for the new baby. What a mess that lassie is making of her life
How will she afford the same type of education and activities and holidays for kash ?
She must have conned another man with money
Quite sickening whoever it is clearly is as dopey as Kyle

Reactions: 8
I was thing this the other day, shes never going to be able to afford bills an upkeep for a mansion. 2k a week is naff all to morons like her who spend money like its going out of fashion

I really hope she thinks she's conned another rich man who turns out to be poor 😂😂😂, like thon guy off netflix.
I cant see how another gen up rich man would go near her, she's bogging looking, if man's got money he can attract better than that monstrosity

Reactions: 9
I really hope she thinks she's conned another rich man who turns out to be poor 😂😂😂, like thon guy off netflix.
I cant see how another gen up rich man would go near her, she's bogging looking, if man's got money he can attract better than that monstrosity
Doubt she’s in a loving relationship
Prob another client
Hopefully it’s a scammer like her and can’t wait to get his feet under Kyle walkers table
Let’s face it all her holidays are with midsize Pete
No one is claiming lauryn beadman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly why does she portray this bug love story when she was a pump n dump and giro the unfortunate result.
Unfortunate result pmsl love it 😂😂😂 Lauryn goodman the leader of the jingle jangle bangle cult.. kairo is the unfortunate result...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have we ever seen that unfortunate child that is loz as a sprog ?
Would love to see her original jaw
They really act as tho she doesn’t exist 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love how they cropped lauryn out 😂😂😂😂 they dislike her it’s hilarious

and why does she do his hair like that and have dark emoji …. My son is mixed raise my husbands family are Jamaican never have I braided his hair or used sprays like she does . I don’t put dark skin emoji either . She’s wierd as duck …..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do wonder if something really has gone off between slaggy pants and tweedle dumb and dummer. Find it so odd they will not acknowledge beggy anymore

Reactions: 10
I do wonder if something really has gone off between slaggy pants and tweedle dumb and dummer. Find it so odd they will not acknowledge beggy anymore
I think at first they believed her and supported her then they borrowed her money and she’s never payed it back . I think they finally see her for what she is even though they are all the same in my eyes I do think they cut her off . She’s embarrassing them aswell I imagine they hate the fact they have a tattle thread because of her actions 😂 also think they are either jelouse over all what lauryn is getting now from Kyle or they don’t like how lauryn has become since getting kyles money …

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been searching for ages for the post of loz saying isla and Kairo are their dads doubles 😂
If you’re Stevie wonder just say that
In the words of the great prophet beggy beady eyes bracelet guru ‘identical’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think at first they believed her and supported her then they borrowed her money and she’s never payed it back . I think they finally see her for what she is even though they are all the same in my eyes I do think they cut her off . She’s embarrassing them aswell I imagine they hate the fact they have a tattle thread because of her actions 😂 also think they are either jelouse over all what lauryn is getting now from Kyle or they don’t like how lauryn has become since getting kyles money …
I actually think you’re bang on here. I would love to be a fly on the wall with the other footballers and what they must have said to Grant over the years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.