Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mistake number 2s father is as skint as her but I hope he is minted coz then Kyle has a really good argument against the amount he is paying coz why should he pay 1.4 million to lease it to her for free if another man’s sprog can pay too. Altho lozza won’t need to fake a miscarriage. If she thinks the walkers will cut her maintenance she would abort baby 2.
---
I believe this to be 100 per cent fabricated. This was lozza words. Annie has never ever had a story leaked on her coz he has real friends and family. Also, Annie clearly gives no fucks to see giro so a kid that is completely unrelated is not her concern. She will think it’s hilarious esp once lozzas money gets cut.

Reactions: 25
Why would Annie feel lied to? I don't get it, if lozagnes pregnant to some other schmuck what does it have to do with her?

Reactions: 13
I’ve never understood how she has got a house that expensive from Kyle . Like surely this isn’t what happens ?
I assumed you can only get child maintenance.
im certain other people who have had kids with a footballer have not got all what lauryn has .

Reactions: 16
Big Pete don't have a mansion does she?

Reactions: 9
Ive looked high an low on court pages but cant find anything

Reactions: 5
Threat title

lozza second ‘surprise’ conception, we’re still trying work out who’d look at that pan face and get an erection

Reactions: 53
I think this is exactly what’s happened!

Maybe Kyle was out celebrating rather than how it’s been portrayed by LaurYn to the press!

Reactions: 8
Liaryn, big Pete and lardy have gone awfully quiet all of a sudden
She's having a well deserved break trying to enjoy her miracle pregnancy she thought would never happen 🫣 liar liar cum stained paints on fire soz about that bit too far but can't help myself she's a manky lying ho

Reactions: 15
Well, well, well. This was obvious
Im not surprised as much as he was a disgrace for acting like that I don't think he should've been charged. He was clearly set up and maybe just maybe the asshole learns too respect his wife and children like they deserve. Annie must want to slap him I won't be surprised if she has

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.