Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for reminding me foxy

Name: Lizzy 93
Job: Content creator
I’ll be able to assist with helping you think of content x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know what the fascination with mixed race kids is for her, she doesn’t have baby daddy’s involved u would think she would be desperate for them to look like her

I had horrific heartburn with all of mine my oldest didn’t have any hair the other 2 just normal amount.
Safe to assume it’s a black guy ot mixed race guy!
my money is still on a hotel worker in Maldives I’m telling u it ain’t no rich man there is no way!! She will drag the arse out it so it looks like it’s kyles although no1 seems to think that been mentioned twice! She will kid on it’s IVF, & call the baby Walker so they have same name and use Annie’s money to buy it everything needed breastfeed until the kids 23

Reactions: 17
Oh is there? I'll try find it then, thank you :)
Hopefully you will get an answer from people who actually have endo unlike Lauryn.

Talking of which I noticed the other day when I was looking at her old insta pics she did have some scars on her belly button (I remember someone saying on here before she didn’t have any) and they are like mine from laparoscopy’s but she hasn’t got any scars on the side of her tummy which is where they make the incisions to remove something-should be incisions on both sides. Maybe she edited them out but you would think being such an advocate for the disease she would show her battle scars 🤔

Reactions: 12
Hopefully you will get an answer from people who actually have endo unlike Lauryn.

Talking of which I noticed the other day when I was looking at her old insta pics she did have some scars on her belly button (I remember someone saying on here before she didn’t have any) and they are like mine from laparoscopy’s but she hasn’t got any scars on the side of her tummy which is where they make the incisions to remove something-should be incisions on both sides. Maybe she edited them out but you would think being such an advocate for the disease she would show her battle scars 🤔
Her one on her bellybutton looks like my bellybutton scar from when my piercing got ripped out. That and my laparoscopy scar on my bellybutton make my bellybutton look abnormal haha.

The scars, or lack of, are one reason I don't believe she has endometriosis.

My other scars though are much less noticeable now but I've had two Cesareans so that's possibly why haha.
---
I have heard people saying thick or curly hair gives you heartburn but did mostly think it must be bullshit, doesn’t even make sense
One of mine was born with loads of thick hair. I didn't get heartburn. My other had none and I had bad heartburn. Midwife told me it's bollocks haha

• Heart
Hi love, no but they sure will ram it down your gob
Please see below from Amelia
She's a bleeping moron. She'll be jumping on dick reckoning she's on the pill and boom, pregnant and in court begging for a few grand a month for a kid she CBA with like her sister 🤣🤣

• Haha

sorry to derail but remember we couldn’t find this Joshua cox Annie had a fling with here he’s here u can’t see much but bleeping he’s hotter than Kyle for sure 🔥
Duno what he’s playing at when Annie can walk out and pull men like this absolute clown of a man!!

omg could u imagine if Joshua is the baby daddy????

she knows exactly how RRR look and their toes
So what made her think Peanut was going to be darker than them ?
She’s a white woman
Annie is a white woman
I know she isn’t the brightest but wth did she think ?
The chances were very unlikely he would come out darker than Kyle 🤣
I know this isn’t always the case as genes do wth they want but Fukin ell
My little one is mixed race but like Kiro and very light skinned, no intact he actually looks white like me and I don’t be popping up with the 👶🏽 Emoji 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just beggy and wants the world to know she doesn’t sleep with white men.
But like you say about genes, it affects everyone differently because my little ones older siblings (their dads other children not mine) one has darker skin nearly the same as their dad and the other again has very light skin.
I do find it hilarious because you know Lauren is one of them girls that was desperate for a mixed race child and he’s whiter than she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her one on her bellybutton looks like my bellybutton scar from when my piercing got ripped out. That and my laparoscopy scar on my bellybutton make my bellybutton look abnormal haha.

The scars, or lack of, are one reason I don't believe she has endometriosis.

My other scars though are much less noticeable now but I've had two Cesareans so that's possibly why haha.
---

One of mine was born with loads of thick hair. I didn't get heartburn. My other had none and I had bad heartburn. Midwife told me it's bollocks haha
To be fair you wouldn’t really see my side ones on a normal pic either unless it was close up/good quality but her thinking she’s such the big spokeswoman you would think she would show them even if they’re not bad just to say look-it’s not that bad you will heal or whatever. She’s just a LIAR!

Reactions: 7
To be fair you wouldn’t really see my side ones on a normal pic either unless it was close up/good quality but her thinking she’s such the big spokeswoman you would think she would show them even if they’re not bad just to say look-it’s not that bad you will heal or whatever. She’s just a LIAR!
I'd never have even thought of the scars, cos the way I see it is I don't show mine off so why should anyone else, if that makes sense but then she said she'd show people them COUNTLESS times and she never has. There's none to share that's why she's appalling. I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone but she doesn't deserve children.

Reactions: 8
Lauryn
Is
A
R
at

Thread Suggestions:

Annie asked Kyle ‘Why her? She’s a LIAR’

You were on hire, stop being a LIAR’

I’m a LIAR! I’m a LIAR! My legs are open to the highest buyer!’

The sires sighed and the LIAR lied

Hi, I’m Quagmire and you may well know me as a being LIAR

QUAGLIAR

She's QuagLIAR, QuagLIAR, Giggity Giggity Giggity Kyle let's have sex

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd never have even thought of the scars, cos the way I see it is I don't show mine off so why should anyone else, if that makes sense but then she said she'd show people them COUNTLESS times and she never has. There's none to share that's why she's appalling. I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone but she doesn't deserve children.
I do agree however she is the endo campaigner no one else has self declared this xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Nobody be mad at me for saying this but... Does anyone else believe that Annie basically asked/ told Kyle she didn't want to see Kairo and that's why he doesn't? So that he's not near Lauren?

That interview she did, she basically said that she wouldn't be able to look at the kid if he looked like Kyle (which I 10000000% understand, even if it's not Kairos fault) and I just feel like Kyle though "right well I won't" to save his relationship.

I know Lauryn is a bleeping nightmare and her dad wishes he'd just had a blowjob the night she was conceived BUT, if Kyle loved Annie he'd never ever have cheated with anyone. He should have said "it's my child, I want to be involved." Regardless. At least then, Kairo would have some sort of normal parenting. I don't agree that Lauryn being a nightmare makes it impossible. If he'd said he wanted to be involved from the get go, I think it would have been much easier and I think he's a tit person and parent for it. Doesn't matter how involved he is in the lives of his kids with Annie, he's abandoned one little boy and whilst I hate Lauryn, that's not just down to her. It's him too (mostly her though.)
---
I do agree however she is the endo campaigner no one else has self declared this xxx
She doesn't even know about PCOS, she copies if all from the internet. She's slacker than Kyle's nob for her

Reactions: 13
This is what we as a community have to deal with
This is for newbies
Even got a thread named after them
Added a pic of a beetroot for good luck- august 2022 before she found another fool to shag x
Love ya bye
I thought you were ignoring me there, you cheeky witch 😂

That was a fun time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have heard people saying thick or curly hair gives you heartburn but did mostly think it must be bullshit, doesn’t even make sense
My curly-haired baby (without sponsorship from Curly Ellie) gave me the least heartburn. I had it once.

People chat so much tit about pregnancy... prime example you don't need a man, just moon charged plastic beads to have a baby... LIAR.
---
JELLY! Will you chill changing your picture - you have more faces than bleeping Prozza at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody be mad at me for saying this but... Does anyone else believe that Annie basically asked/ told Kyle she didn't want to see Kairo and that's why he doesn't? So that he's not near Lauren?

That interview she did, she basically said that she wouldn't be able to look at the kid if he looked like Kyle (which I 10000000% understand, even if it's not Kairos fault) and I just feel like Kyle though "right well I won't" to save his relationship.

I know Lauryn is a bleeping nightmare and her dad wishes he'd just had a blowjob the night she was conceived BUT, if Kyle loved Annie he'd never ever have cheated with anyone. He should have said "it's my child, I want to be involved." Regardless. At least then, Kairo would have some sort of normal parenting. I don't agree that Lauryn being a nightmare makes it impossible. If he'd said he wanted to be involved from the get go, I think it would have been much easier and I think he's a tit person and parent for it. Doesn't matter how involved he is in the lives of his kids with Annie, he's abandoned one little boy and whilst I hate Lauryn, that's not just down to her. It's him too (mostly her though.)
---

She doesn't even know about PCOS, she copies if all from the internet. She's slacker than Kyle's nob for her
No. Kyle wanted her to terminate the pregnancy and it has been stated she considered it but he wouldn't give her enough money to do it so she went ahead with the pregnancy to piss him off.

He wanted her to abort the baby. He didn't want to be involved and, has the right to make that decision.

He couldn't force her to terminate an unwanted baby (and he should never be able to). So, equally, he can't be forced to be involved.

If someone asks you to terminate a pregnancy, are they really begging you about names or is Loz the Proz lying?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I do think Annie gave him the ultimate actually I do I have thought this for a while. I’ve seen women do it.

however it was his choice and I also could not be step mother to peanut
His mother is a proper bleep.

@Jellybean093 I’d never mute you nugget head x
I had to mute them because they were winding me up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My curly-haired baby (without sponsorship from Curly Ellie) gave me the least heartburn. I had it once.

People chat so much tit about pregnancy... prime example you don't need a man, just moon charged plastic beads to have a baby... LIAR.
---
JELLY! Will you chill changing your picture - you have more faces than bleeping Prozza at the moment.
Im sorry 😂 last change this week 😘
---
I do think Annie gave him the ultimate actually I do I have thought this for a while. I’ve seen women do it.

however it was his choice and I also could not be step mother to peanut
His mother is a proper bleep.

@Jellybean093 I’d never mute you nugget head x
I had to mute them because they were winding me up 🤣
Yer, they were a bleeping knob head. Not married. Still couldn’t provide the receipts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys, didn’t you peg the fact that she admits she isn’t Persian?🤣 If she was, she too would’ve been mixed raced but she’s answered like this and is using the blonde emoji (when she’s not even blonde anyway) to signify that she’s super white🤣🤣🤣 forgets her own lies, we know this but this lie is literally in her bio!
86FE65BF-C827-4926-8704-7B48A9731A37.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.