Goodman Sisters #12 The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quagmire either panicking Annie divorces Kyle and her moneys cut or thinking fuuuuccck is pregnant again and he’s about to be single

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just after noticing the sun have said Annie Walker😂😂 laurin is furious 😂 this has all gone tits up for laurin 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Day 3s toilet paper 😆 vardy is such a pathetic attention seeker

Jamie must be affronted
I don’t think he is honestly. If this is how she acts in public, imagine how she is at home. He lives with her and he loves it🤷‍♀️ He’s had his own scandals. They’re birds of a feather.

Sure Wagatha embarrassed him a bit (as much as a shameless fool like him can be) but he still funded the whole thing and popped up at court spewing lies😂

He had no problem ditching the mother of his first child and of his two baby mamas, he only proposed to BV and pissed of his family while he was at it. I have no doubt that he’s very happy where he is!

Imagine the two of them without money😂 the kind of people that pick fights with randos in car parks🤣 I can just picture the pair of them hurling abuse at passerby.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This online bullying of Annie is NOT acceptable! Something needs to be done! At this point it is a complete pile on!

Kyle Walker needs to man the duck up and call out these desperate tramps!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is using Kairo for the sympathy vote and to try and make more hate towards Annie! She is bleeping despicable! Anyone can say “oh so and so has been saying this about” doesn’t mean it’s true but her dense followers will be lapping it up!

Can’t stand her name isn’t in the mix in the papers so has to stick her big ugly neb in!

Reactions: 38
Loz never fails to amaze me!🙄 She says it’s Annie’s friends talking to the press but we know it’s Vardy making up stories to give to Loz. the Sun reported this whole scandal on the first place. Is she trying to say Annie phoned that in first????🫠
---
Someone needs to ask her why she didn’t @ Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.