Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly all of us who had the privilege of reading the documents all know whats she's like. insta stories to all her followers claiming kyle was moving like a snail regarding house moves, then we all saw the documents and seen the only reason things where moving slowly was because she was asking for ridiculous demands. She cannot tell the truth... she was pulled up on her lies in court and then we all got to see it for ourselves 🤮🤮 I really hope Kyle and Annie don't take her bait because it's exactly what she thrives on.
It's disgusting how she is. My friend had a baby with someone she was seeing and he had just come out of a serious decade long relationship and she'd come out of a serious one. He told her he was terrified and needed time to think, so she gave him that. She was scared etc but respected his wishes. He decided to be involved but didn't want the relationship and she was gutted but accepting and they're amazing co parents, he has her 4 nights then my friend and so on. But she admits that she loves him and is gutted it didn't work out but do you know what, she's NEVER slagged him off, even when he didn't have any involvement til she was 7m pregnant and she was scared and lonely. I know Kyle has no involvement and is a bit tit in that regard, but my point is, my friend could have been a right twit and slagged him off and vented her true feelings at first but didn't. She was mature about it and now, their little girl has two adoring parents who get along, they even took her away for the week together so they could both enjoy her first holiday experience with her. Kyle could never have a relationship with Kairo even if Annie allowed it because of how Lauryn is. Why doesn't she just take a leaf out of the books of other singles parents and just shut up and move on? Another friend had a kid with her husband and he cheated and fucked off and doesn't pay for their son and she has NEVER slagged him off once because he's the kids dad. I just don't understand what Loz is trying to achieve?

Edited to add. My friend does call her ex husband names when the kid isn't around. He did sleep with her sister in law haha. She's called him words I didn't know existed 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Things we already know…

There was no ten year friendship nor any kind of relationship
She went to scans alone but got his name (full name) printed on scan pics
She had to work to buy giro a pram
She started the legal process before giro was even born
Kyle was single then and still didn’t go near her😂
She pretended the name was agreed ( wasn’t)
She pretended she was infertile and only found out at 5 months while getting a kidney scan ( another lie)
She pretended giro was a girl and dressed him in purple 🤯
Since then she has relentlessly attacked the walkers mainly Annie
She got offered a crazy amount of things and still wanted more & more

anyone who would believe a thing out of her mouth are absolute melts. She is a compulsive liar
I don’t believe this was an accidental pregnancy. It’s someone else to fund her lavish lifestyle now that she’s a convicted benefit fraudster

I hope she’s at least got a pic of her & new baby daddy to show off this time 😂
Celebrating she’s a single mami of 2 by 2 with no income of her own😂😂
Round of a fukin applause not 107k of us in this thread but we know the fukin truth
How the Fuk has she had another miracle pregnancy
Bollocks
Dirty gal
Nasty gal
Apparently strangers have reposted her good news 🤣
Mel didn’t
Lelooolaya didn’t
Amelia didn’t
Chloe didn’t
Grunt didn’t
No one gives a tit but women who believe your lies
Imagine tagging walker in your new post ? So odd

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Serious note though. Does anyone genuinely think it's Kyle's baby, and that's why he's declining to comment?

I don't think it is and I don't think his declining to comment is relevant, in just curious what everyone thinks haha.

Reactions: 10
Round of a fukin applause not 107k of us in this thread but we know the fukin truth
Bollocks
Dirty gal
Nasty gal
Mel didn’t
Lelooolaya didn’t
Amelia didn’t
Chloe didn’t
Grunt didn’t
we are the real day ones😂😂 here to remind the newbie’s how much of a crazed lunatic she really is 😂😂 #walker gets some mileage from laurin. Waiting for the day kyle changes his name to kilner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Plus, one of the comments saying “Baby Walker” had a comment underneath it saying something like “why would you even say something like that” and low and behold that comment has been deleted but the Baby Walker comment has stayed put!

She really is a twisted fucker! Can’t stand her!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Bollocks
Dirty gal
Nasty gal
Mel didn’t
Lelooolaya didn’t
Amelia didn’t
Chloe didn’t
Grunt didn’t
The only one of them that even commented was Mel. Said Kairo would be the best brother and that's just a standard comment. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 14
Serious note though. Does anyone genuinely think it's Kyle's baby, and that's why he's declining to comment?

I don't think it is and I don't think his declining to comment is relevant, in just curious what everyone thinks haha.
definitely not his. He’s never commented on giro who we know is his. Why would he comment now? Him, Annie their family and friends will know the truth and so will everyone when something forces her to out this sperm doner. You can bet he’s rich though

Reactions: 18
She saw having Kairo she got EASY Cash so she's done it again 🤢🤢 imagen though falling pregnant both times and its not special at all its actually vile she reminds me of one of them breeding dogs but she doing it for her own gain 🤢🤢🤢

She really got her ass pregnant so we would stop saying it’s all over in 15 years she will have nothing and she’s sat there now like haha witches it’s back to 18years 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
definitely not his. He’s never commented on giro who we know is his. Why would he comment now? Him, Annie their family and friends will know the truth and so will everyone when something forces her to out this sperm doner. You can bet he’s rich though
Who on earth would shag her, knowing what she did did with Kyle, though? Maybe, because she has all that money per month, from Kyle, she's just had a sperm donor? I just don't know who is rich who'd be stupid enough to fork the lasagne

I don't think it's his, either and I think his declining to comment is irrelevant.

Reactions: 13
I don't.

If a woman doesn't want a baby she has the right to terminate. If a man doesn't want a baby he had the option to walk away. Fair is fair.

IF Annie said "you can be in Kairo's life but I'm not taking you back and dealing with that mess" then that's HIS decision. He chose not to be involved and Lauryn has to accept it.

In that podcast she said she always knew she was going to be doing it alone. Which is it? He wanted to be involved but Annie stopped him or you knew from the beginning he wasn't going to be involved?

Considering he begged her to terminate the pregnancy... we can see where she's lying again.

Remember this woman sat on the Victoria Darbyshire programme and talked about her battle with endometriosis and infertility. 🐷🥧

She's a spiteful, manipulative, liar with absolutely no morals (or sense of irony as she accused Puma of having no morals either) or regard for anyone around her. She is deliberately allowing this pregnancy to be linked to Kyle just to torment his wife.

I hope her fanny never recovers from this one, to be honest.
Ahhh you have absolutely nailed it!

The end comment got me like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We are all such a scream on here! Best thread lol 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What if, you guys, LaurYn and KYle have actually been having an affair this whole time, and that’s why she keeps digging out Annie because he keeps promising he’ll leave Annie for her, but he keeps putting it off, and new baby Kash really is #walker2 and Annie has found out about the affair……..?!

Nope, just me?! Okay then. 🤣🤣
Never cmon she an ugly talentless sket and a poor shite mother. Kyle been running for 4 years and doesn’t want to hear or see them. Not his mistake this time.

• Haha
Who on earth would shag her, knowing what she did did with Kyle, though? Maybe, because she has all that money per month, from Kyle, she's just had a sperm donor? I just don't know who is rich who'd be stupid enough to fork the lasagne

I don't think it's his, either and I think his declining to comment is irrelevant.
maybe she realised we were all right and she’d be homeless in 15 years so has got herself attached to a super rich wrinkly old man😂😂 you can bet she’s done her homework and seeked out the right sperm to keep her lavish lifestyle for life.
I really hope this changes what she was getting in terms of housing etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I don’t think there’s any need for him to comment? If it’s not his kid, who is he commenting for? Just to keep her quiet?

He’s either not the dad and so unbothered or they’ve been having a secret love affair this whole time and that’s why she has been manic and the way she is 👀

Reactions: 18
I don’t think there’s any need for him to comment? If it’s not his kid, who is he commenting for? Just to keep her quiet?

He’s either not the dad and so unbothered or they’ve been having a secret love affair this whole time and that’s why she has been manic and the way she is 👀
Oh no I know, that's why is said I don't think him not commenting is relevant, I just meant that the comments about him not commenting.

Reactions: 10
So she can deny him but leaves walker up. She so jelous of Annie. It’s her and her 3 sons Pure jeloiusy haha
the fact that she has waited all these years to be able to use the FYI… says it all😂😂 Annie living rent free in her head😂 imagine using your second unborn baby to try and get one up on your 1st baby’s step mother😂😂 FYI Laurin Annie lives and breathes the life you so badly want 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh no I know, that's why is said I don't think him not commenting is relevant, I just meant that the comments about him not commenting.
I definitely read that wrong 😂 sorry. Yer, it’s definitely not relevant. It’s like my ex making comment on my new child with someone else None of his business. Just like it isn’t KW.
There’s a lot of new commenters here (which I’m living for coz more people that know about this bleep, the better) and you can tell they haven’t been through the rollercoaster some of us have been on

• Heart
Hang on a minute, if this isn't Kyles unwanted sprog why doesn't he just put out a statement confirming it's not his baby? Why would he put Annie through it. It's not fair on our Annie 😭
No there no need for him to deny it. He has never put out a post to say giro is or isn’t his. Lozza will have to claim and imply baby daddies. Poor witch giving birth alone again. 🤣🤣 no partner, no dad.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.