Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are just really private and don’t want to associate themsleves with her he has never once publicly acknowledged her or kiaro she will announce it on a show or a msg deal or something in the next few weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 26
His boots still have their names on every pair
Nah look at his recent Instagram the kids names have all gone from his boots. It's an England flag with 'walks'. The only place he is walking to will be hell if that unwanted second sprog is his 😤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why the walkers don’t come out and confirm it’s no his?
It's exactly what she wants. She's always been trying to goad a reaction from them constantly since Giros birth, with her #walker, Giro always playing football, tagging herself in Alderley Edge etc. She wants them to acknowledge her existence and this baby announcement is proof she's still at it. Using their 'scandal' so she can get IG engagement and column inches.

It is more dignified for them to stay silent as she is literally just a piece of muck on the ground to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't believe someone is that obsessed with attention that they don't care if it's good or bad attention. She actually gives me the heave.

Reactions: 19
Nah look at his recent Instagram the kids names have all gone from his boots. It's an England flag with 'walks'. The only place he is walking to will be hell if that unwanted second sprog is his 😤
I reckon they will be on the inside or on the other boot he wouldn’t stop doing it for her sake

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So if this is true do we really think Annie will be staying for baby number 2 don’t think so
Like someone said set up pap shoot to let us know it ain’t Kyle’s sprog
Oh this was from and old thread btw
I feel sorry for Kairo. Its not his fault who his parents are. I do think kyle should have some sort of relationship with him. He doesnt have to have a relationship with lauryn of any kind but his son will grow up and want answers. Its a shame. As much as i do think lauryn trapped him, he should have wrapped up.

Reactions: 18
Hang on a minute, if this isn't Kyles unwanted sprog why doesn't he just put out a statement confirming it's not his baby? Why would he put Annie through it. It's not fair on our Annie 😭
Because that would be giving Lauryn noy only the attention she wants, but also ammunition to be all "I never said it was yours, why you so obsessed with me?" Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The nam
Yeah I hope so.
the names of his 3 sons are still on all his boots. Why would he publicly deny this sprog when he has never publicly claimed giro. As if it’s kyles baby. He doesn’t even turn up to their court cases never mind have a secret affair with her. She’d have the paps waiting to photograph them together

Reactions: 23
Lauryn and her sisters don’t follow each other anymore on insta

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What if it's Grant's? 🤣🤣🤣
would love this 😂😂 a bit of karma for the witches who tried to destroy another woman. More chance of it being grunts than kw’s 😂😂

she’s only loving all the speculation about kw. All of us who have the documents know how muchof a liar she is

After seeing what Kyle has went through who is daft enough to have unprotected sex with her 🙈
And since yet again no one’s claimed her or the baby it’s another unwanted kid why is this the 2nd time doing this learn your lesson 🙈
If she wasn’t so obsessed with Kyle maybe she could find a man who loves her and wants to be with her but she won’t settle for anything less than Chloe has and she just ain’t good looking enough for that

Reactions: 20
Lauryn and her sisters don’t follow each other anymore on insta
Been about A year since they unfollowed her
But they still meet tho
It’s all very sneaky and weird

Last edited:
Because that would be giving Lauryn noy only the attention she wants, but also ammunition to be all "I never said it was yours, why you so obsessed with me?" Haha
Exactly all of us who had the privilege of reading the documents all know whats she's like. insta stories to all her followers claiming kyle was moving like a snail regarding house moves, then we all saw the documents and seen the only reason things where moving slowly was because she was asking for ridiculous demands. She cannot tell the truth... she was pulled up on her lies in court and then we all got to see it for ourselves 🤮🤮 I really hope Kyle and Annie don't take her bait because it's exactly what she thrives on.

Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for Kairo. Its not his fault who his parents are. I do think kyle should have some sort of relationship with him. He doesnt have to have a relationship with lauryn of any kind but his son will grow up and want answers. Its a shame. As much as i do think lauryn trapped him, he should have wrapped up.
I don't.

If a woman doesn't want a baby she has the right to terminate. If a man doesn't want a baby he had the option to walk away. Fair is fair.

IF Annie said "you can be in Kairo's life but I'm not taking you back and dealing with that mess" then that's HIS decision. He chose not to be involved and Lauryn has to accept it.

In that podcast she said she always knew she was going to be doing it alone. Which is it? He wanted to be involved but Annie stopped him or you knew from the beginning he wasn't going to be involved?

Considering he begged her to terminate the pregnancy... we can see where she's lying again.

Remember this woman sat on the Victoria Darbyshire programme and talked about her battle with endometriosis and infertility. 🐷🥧

She's a spiteful, manipulative, liar with absolutely no morals (or sense of irony as she accused Puma of having no morals either) or regard for anyone around her. She is deliberately allowing this pregnancy to be linked to Kyle just to torment his wife.

I hope her fanny never recovers from this one, to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Things we already know…

There was no ten year friendship nor any kind of relationship
She went to scans alone but got his name (full name) printed on scan pics
She had to work to buy giro a pram
She started the legal process before giro was even born
Kyle was single then and still didn’t go near her😂
She pretended the name was agreed ( wasn’t)
She pretended she was infertile and only found out at 5 months while getting a kidney scan ( another lie)
She pretended giro was a girl and dressed him in purple 🤯
Since then she has relentlessly attacked the walkers mainly Annie
She got offered a crazy amount of things and still wanted more & more

anyone who would believe a thing out of her mouth are absolute melts. She is a compulsive liar
I don’t believe this was an accidental pregnancy. It’s someone else to fund her lavish lifestyle now that she’s a convicted benefit fraudster

I hope she’s at least got a pic of her & new baby daddy to show off this time 😂
Celebrating she’s a single mami of 2 by 2 with no income of her own😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think most likely it’s someone who is not on the gram if you are the daddy to baby Goodman number 2 how are you feeling right now about this salty to baby daddy number 1 post? Seems weird to be willing to go along with this drama

the old man who hired her seems the most likely to me!

Reactions: 18
Judges should make examples of these dirty dogs who set out to get pregnant just to cash in. She should be done for extortion. It’s a disgrace they can get away with it. They dump the kids with nanny’s while they live the life on someone else’s hard earned cash. I hope sperm doner #2 makes her life miserable

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.