Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if this is true do we really think Annie will be staying for baby number 2 don’t think so
Like someone said set up pap shoot to let us know it ain’t Kyle’s sprog
Oh this was from and old thread btw
What about if Annie doesn't know yet? She didn't know the first time until Lozza leaked it!
If it is his kid I hope she leaves him and finds someone who treats her right because twice you can't forgive. She deserves more 🫣

Reactions: 10
I think that “bluebellsmummy” is Lauren
As do I, I think she comments on this thread too. That’s why she put the Dfoe comment. So she can then comment back to say oh no it’s not him.

Reactions: 19
So if this is true do we really think Annie will be staying for baby number 2 don’t think so
Like someone said set up pap shoot to let us know it ain’t Kyle’s sprog
Oh this was from and old thread btw
That comment from Loz, she's deluded! Poor Kyle having to make some Sophie's Choice decision for wicked witch Annie or she'll make his life a misery! All day long he dreams about reuniting with Lozza and Giro and living happily ever after in the box room 💔💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As do I, I think she comments on this thread too. That’s why she put the Dfoe comment. So she can then comment back to say oh no it’s not him.
Agree, she will of seen the attention going towards him not Kyle so she interfered 😭🤡

Reactions: 15
Maybe he has gagged her so she can't say. Like he has probably stopped her from showing Giros face?
Why would he gag her not to say anything but would still sleep with her? I think after all the agro he would be mad to go back there

Reactions: 14
Hang on a minute, if this isn't Kyles unwanted sprog why doesn't he just put out a statement confirming it's not his baby? Why would he put Annie through it. It's not fair on our Annie 😭

Reactions: 13
What is everyone’s bets on who the Dad is? She doesn’t look that far along, maybe three four months? Christmas present signed by Lauren and Kairo, no from bump too 😂 so I doubt she knew then although it is Lauryn and she probably knew years ago she was pregnant with this baby lol

I reckon it’s the Maldives trip. Either to celebrate or she went with 46XL and their clients and got knocked up by them. A trip they both planned, Katy probably tried but failed and now she’s green with envy because her best mate is way more fertile than she is and is going to be even more minted 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on a minute, if this isn't Kyles unwanted sprog why doesn't he just put out a statement confirming it's not his baby? Why would he put Annie through it. It's not fair on our Annie 😭
He ain’t even claimed giro like his gonna put out a statement

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Probably trying not to engage in her lunacy at this point (if he's innocent for once) but she'll push them too far, you know she will.

Reactions: 13
I dont think Kyle will say anything as he will never publicly acknowledge lasange and giro so he's not going to acknowledge Kash Goodman either.

Lauryn is desperate for public acknowledgement from Kyle, on the other hand prozza will know this so use the silence to her advantage.

She really does live the worlds saddest most pathetic life

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He ain’t even claimed giro like his gonna put out a statement
True but his boots have changed to having zero names on them. I swear someone said on one of these threads that he has cleaned up his Twitter and there are no mentions of any of the kids. Wonder if this all part of it? Lozza is just so obsessed with him that I can't imagine her having a kid with anyone else. £££££££

• Haha
Reactions: 10
True but his boots have changed to having zero names on them. I swear someone said on one of these threads that he has cleaned up his Twitter and there are no mentions of any of the kids. Wonder if this all part of it? Lozza is just so obsessed with him that I can't imagine her having a kid with anyone else. £££££££
His boots still have their names on every pair

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine if she keeps the speculation going and people do start putting statements out saying "I am not the Father of crotch goblin 2".

The shame.

Does she think she's mysterious, private and dignified? I'd die of shame if I announced I was pregnant and everyone was like "WTF who's the Dad?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.