Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's defoe I don't think any footballer. I don't think any would be that stupid

Reactions: 8
They're saying defoe the daddy 😅 she's quick to shut that claim down but won't with the KW comments. Absolute weirdo there's not even any words to describe her
Aye exactly, can refute Defoe but not Walker! SCUMBAG!!! aye you Lozza!

I’m mortified for her, she still has the Baby Walker comments still up, that baby ain’t no Walker and she knows it!!!!! Come to think of it neither is Kairo Goodman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Most likes she’s ever got on a post and comments
Funny these people don’t buy from her or sign up to her website
Funny these people ignore all her other posts
Maybe this is her reviving her insta career
She’s replying ❤ to every comment or thank you
There’s over 600🤣 bet she’s gonna ask brands to work with her now
Sad act

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how many people on here think Kyle would go near her again 😂 FYI … it will be someone else’s husband now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Most likes she’s ever got on a post and comments
Funny these people don’t buy from her or sign up to her website
Funny these people ignore all her other posts
Maybe this is her reviving her insta career
She’s replying ❤ to every comment or thank you
There’s over 600🤣 bet she’s gonna ask brands to work with her now
Sad act
She’s no daft, doubling the comment count with her replies 🤣 How sad is she! Remember she has no time to read DM’s but, oh well unless they’re digging the Walkers out!

Reactions: 15
Its definitely not Kyle but she wont be replying to the comments because she will be loving using the insinuation that it is as another opportunity to provoke and goad poor Annie

• Sad
Reactions: 23
After the disrespect he's showed her miracle first child she still wants to be associated with him if it was someone who had any respect she'd reply definitely not 🫣 she's the most shameless weird female walking planet earth get some self respect you bleeping ho

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly! The man who ‘bullied his own child by not having his name on the Puma boots’ … surely you’d shut that rumour down straight away. But not our Loz, loves any connection to the Walker’s or anything that might hurt Annie.

Reactions: 19
How did she announce it was kyles? I wasnt around at this point yet?
She will probs do the same

Reactions: 6
I am shoooooooook. Who the hell has impregnated her?! I think it might be IVF, I just can’t see any man wanting to go near her after the car crash with KW. She will be loving the speculation over who the baby daddy is tho. Who thinks she will give the baby the Walker surname?! I just can’t see her wanting Kerching to have a different name to the new baby. If she does she needs an urgent intervention but I honestly wouldn’t put it past her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am shoooooooook. Who the hell has impregnated her?! I think it might be IVF, I just can’t see any man wanting to go near her after the car crash with KW. She will be loving the speculation over who the baby daddy is tho. Who thinks she will give the baby the Walker surname?! I just can’t see her wanting Kerching to have a different name to the new baby. If she does she needs an urgent intervention but I honestly wouldn’t put it past her!
Why don’t she just give the kids that she wanted her own surname

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Will comment denying its Jermaines but won’t comment to deny its Kyles 😩😩😩😩😩😩 this girl is not right

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.