Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was me and more people have started to question it too. The more you look at it, the more questionable it becomes
Oh 😂 I read that as people in AE are saying it too!
I wouldn't at all be surprised if that belly is a Cancun bloat...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Harry Kane’s wife Kate unfollowed Becky Vardy after her post about Annie today… that says it all, the most down to earth and loyal wag who gets on with everyone - think that says it all😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Harry Kane’s wife Kate unfollowed Becky Vardy after her post about Annie today… that says it all, the most down to earth and loyal wag who gets on with everyone - think that says it all😂
Yes Kate Kane! She married a bloke who's jaw barely moves but at least she has morals and is backing Annie.

Can't believe Panface is being a boring witch again. We've spent more time on Kyle's cock today than Beggy ever did. She must be seething.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes Kate Kane! She married a bloke who's jaw barely moves but at least she has morals and is backing Annie.

Can't believe Panface is being a boring witch again. We've spent more time on Kyle's cock today than Beggy ever did. She must be seething.
I’ll defend Kate & Harry like my life depends on it on the Footballers & Wags thread🤣 that is how Kyle should treat his childhood sweetheart Annie like Harry treats Kate!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s funny how you think I’m Midsize or Lozza 😂😂 I don’t think I’ve ever been so insulted! I said she looked frumpy. I also said John stones has had his baby and I saw them out. I live in Alderley she was here. some people don’t even think she’s pregnant. I just said frumpy 😂 I guess we will see if Lozza either gives birth or if it comes out she lied 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
if you’re that in the loop you’ll be very aware Loz hangs out in her cousin kayls house in AE. It’s her only connection to the area. I’m sure most here will remember when she was down months ago posting in a lambo😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone make new thread please foxy has won
And add a poll would be great ! X

Reactions: 9
Can I just say I have been these threads since day one when that slag blocked me for pointing out getting pregnant by someone else's partner as questionable....you are all hilarious and so on the money....if she is actually pregnant I will fall down and die of shock....who would even go near her!!!!! Love to you all .....priceless entertainment xxx
---
Can I just say I have been these threads since day one when that slag blocked me for pointing out getting pregnant by someone else's partner as questionable....you are all hilarious and so on the money....if she is actually pregnant I will fall down and die of shock....who would even go near her!!!!! Love to you all .....priceless entertainment xxx
had to change my name got locked out wen I got a new phone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven’t posted since she was exposed for asking her one night stand to pay for vaginal reconstructive surgery but I’m just gonna park myself here in the hope that someone who knows her comes on and spills… surely someone must know who the father is and wants to spill before lozza accepts £200 from the Daily Mail for an ‘exclusive’ 👀👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s a rich guy she’s just not attractive enough esp with her dodgy do dah 🤮 im placing my bets on a waiter from
Maldives I reckon this time it was an absolute accident and she won’t reveal a dad

Reactions: 12
My second and final thread suggestion: FYI Baby daddy number 2? Watch out if you got any cash beggmans coming for you..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can one of my hunz tag me if we get a new thread overnight pls? I get all panicky in a morn if i wake up and the threads gone. Brings flash backs of thread 22 😂😆😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven’t posted since she was exposed for asking her one night stand to pay for vaginal reconstructive surgery but I’m just gonna park myself here in the hope that someone who knows her comes on and spills… surely someone must know who the father is and wants to spill before lozza accepts £200 from the Daily Mail for an ‘exclusive’ 👀👋🏼
Did she actually ask him to pay for this? I thought it was a joke? I never know whats a joke and whats not with this thread 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.