Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never heard Kyle walker talk before and just watched an interview of him on YouTube and why the fk does he sound like a 11 year old prepubescent child 🙈🤣 I expected him to have a really deep manly voice. Wtf it reminds of the film sex in city or could be another film I’m thinking about but where a hunky life guard comes over to the women with a really high pitched voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my day 🤣 and confirms the only thing these women see in him is his money

• Haha
Reactions: 19
well we always said on here dumpy Lauren has the body of a boy 😂😂 all jokes aside nothing would surprise me anymore😂 he was like a man who’d never seen an arse or a pair of tits before😂 randy Andy running around whipping his Willy out 😂😂 maybe that’s why he likes doing it from the back 😂
The way he holds the mic confirms sausage dinner is his guilty pleasure 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jesus we have done a whole thread in 2 days 😆😆 just when we thought old beggypants got boring.
Anyone else find it sooo weird none of Lauryns family mention her or even like posts anything to do with her on social media. I think they grin and bare her. The only person i see big her rancid ass up is midsize pete. what does Amelia do for work? Please don't tell me a influencer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread title:

Goodman Sisters #12 Calling out to all Maldivian and Jamaican men, Lauryn Goodman is pregnant again!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm just having a browse through getty images at Annie and I never new Annie and becky was friends! Vardy is a complete snake 🐍 I can't believe she's done what she's done to Annie and you can only imagen the things she's probably told lauryn! I bet Annie feels like she can't trust no body 😪

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Why is she so quiet it’s making me nervous I need something to happen my adrenaline has dropped off after the shock of it all and craving more 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think they were ever friends probably mingled or should I say Becky clung on to top players wife for her own gain the bleeping desperado. Annie prob had her sussed way before the Coleen thing

Reactions: 19
Why is she so quiet it’s making me nervous I need something to happen my adrenaline has dropped off after the shock of it all and craving more 😬
Maybe for once In her life she knows to shut up for 5 minutes she's had ALOT of backlash on the dailymail maybe she's sat at home in her boxroom realising her life is a complete tit show. But saying that it is Lozz and she feels nothing but for herself so yeah she's probably thinking of a plan to try and convince everyone this baby is a walker no2

Reactions: 12
the minute you get that positive get straight on to your legal team. Make sure you get gates added to your claim they are very important 😂😂
Also make sure the statement says to not to mention he has wife or kids and going forward boots shall state all children's name's or else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe for once In her life she knows to shut up for 5 minutes she's had ALOT of backlash on the dailymail maybe she's sat at home in her boxroom realising her life is a complete tit show. But saying that it is Lozz and she feels nothing but for herself so yeah she's probably thinking of a plan to try and convince everyone this baby is a walker no2
See the quieter she is the more I think I'm right and she's not scrually pregnant and, as we all know, she's in this thread up to her smashed lasagne. Her and Midsize have tried to influence the thoughts in this thread, and failed.

I reckon she's formulating her next plan for attention.

Reactions: 12
You as kairos step dad is balls deep in this thread? Someone had mentioned seeing her and that was looked frumpy, when she announced she was preg midsize wrote aww I can stop telling ppl you’re just fat 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never heard Kyle walker talk before and just watched an interview of him on YouTube and why the fk does he sound like a 11 year old prepubescent child 🙈🤣 I expected him to have a really deep manly voice. Wtf it reminds of the film sex in city or could be another film I’m thinking about but where a hunky life guard comes over to the women with a really high pitched voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my day 🤣 and confirms the only thing these women see in him is his money
Hahahhaha the film is “Grown Ups” and I’m crying here I can’t un hear this now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You as kairos step dad is balls deep in this thread? Someone had mentioned seeing her and that was looked frumpy, when she announced she was preg midsize wrote aww I can stop telling ppl you’re just fat 🤨
Who needs friends, bleeping hell

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.