Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You as kairos step dad is balls deep in this thread? Someone had mentioned seeing her and that was looked frumpy, when she announced she was preg midsize wrote aww I can stop telling ppl you’re just fat 🤨
As I've said before the timing is all very convenient.

The more you think about it, the more doubts about this pregnancy appear.

Reactions: 13
Peter Morgan has such a cheek, calls herself midsized when she's a fat wee dumpy midden.

Call a spade a spade love, even if it acts like a hoe 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All happening behind the scenes
Invited Ky back to her Boxroom to comfort him with her throat … too far ? 🤣Idc
State of it. Looks like something you'd buy from the fishmongers.

Genuinely repulsive. I can't believe she had the nerve to post that we're convincing ourselves she's ugly.

bleeping look at it! No one is shagging that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ahhhhhhhhhhh I actually dropped my phone there what the duck is that???
this witch saying to use we are trying to convince ourselves she’s ugly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she so quiet it’s making me nervous I need something to happen my adrenaline has dropped off after the shock of it all and craving more 😬
I feel like I’m a bead on her jangle bangle dangling here waiting for the next move 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she so quiet it’s making me nervous I need something to happen my adrenaline has dropped off after the shock of it all and craving more 😬
Prob plotting the miscarriage so she can leave ppl to believe it was kyles baby when we all know it’s not

• Sick
Reactions: 12
You can bet she’s pacing up and down her box room trying to find a way to come out of this on top. Poor giro hasn’t a hope

p.s so glad we are mostly a very observant group😉

• Heart
Thread suggestion: FYI... its a baby not a cash cow or prop. If she was any more infertile she'd have a flock...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her eye shape is soo weird I can't make out if there dropey or to close together either way she looks fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You as kairos step dad is balls deep in this thread? Someone had mentioned seeing her and that was looked frumpy, when she announced she was preg midsize wrote aww I can stop telling ppl you’re just fat 🤨
It’s funny how you think I’m Midsize or Lozza 😂😂 I don’t think I’ve ever been so insulted! I said she looked frumpy. I also said John stones has had his baby and I saw them out. I live in Alderley she was here. some people don’t even think she’s pregnant. I just said frumpy 😂 I guess we will see if Lozza either gives birth or if it comes out she lied 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ive been at work all day and struggling to keep up! this thread is moving faster than lauryns knickers in hong kong

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s funny how you think I’m Midsize or Lozza 😂😂 I don’t think I’ve ever been so insulted! I said she looked frumpy. I also said John stones has had his baby and I saw them out. I live in Alderley she was here. some people don’t even think she’s pregnant. I just said frumpy 😂 I guess we will see if Lozza either gives birth or if it comes out she lied 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
I never said that at all read it again Im saying someone saw her and it was wrote on here she’s was frumpy and she’s wrote it on her comment about telling ppl shes fat which shows she needs on here!!
she basically replied

Reactions: 15
I was just browsing her highlights because I’d have to remove all of mine if big nose got in my knickers again after publicly ignoring my baby
Ain’t no wayyyyyy I could go back ain’t no wayyyy
But then again I love my son
She loves big nose more than Quan facts

• Haha
  • Heart
ive been at work all day and struggling to keep up! this thread is moving faster than lauryns knickers in hong kong
My sympathies. I was the same yesterday in four meetings back-to-back. Came home and they'd got to page 32. I was fuming.

• Haha
When your comment gets delete off kyle walker’s instagram post 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.