Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just seems to carry on regardless he's disgusting honestly I cannot go the guy. The sheer thought of him makes my vag seal shut, how big Loz became obsessed I'll never know bit of attention of a creep and that's her.. bleeping laughable

Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣, chloe getting engagement on an #ad only because her sister is a complete plonker 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get gay vibes from Kyle and my gaydarr is pretty on the ball
Oh I'm the opposite I think he's a sex addict who would shag a hole in the wall as someone said earlier 🤮 ugly thick bleep just aswell he was gifted with the talent of kicking a ball as he would've amounted to duck all else

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My family would die if we were the town jokes like the begmans 😂😂😂😂, lauryn is just the gift that keeps on giving, I'd pretend she wasn't my sister and pull grant up that aisle and change my surname ASAP 😂😂😂😂
---
The clowns of Brighton no wonder Amelia is mortified 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope grant shits aw er hoey Chloe one day and we can laugh at Loz watching her sister suffer like she enjoys watching other females suffer.

Reactions: 11
Right I initially thought yesterday laurin the prozzie had one up on us and Annie but on calming down and @4FoxAche coming in with common sense laurin doesn’t fair well at all…

1. laurin isn’t really pregnant but knew the Kyle story was coming and pounced to hurt Annie even more

2. Laurin is pregnant to some rich old sleaze who doesn’t even know what FYI means never mind IG. She’ll be saddled with 2 kids that she doesn’t actually want and the money train won’t last forever

3. worst case she’s pregnant and it’s Kyles (I still don’t think it’s his) how the hell does she tell everyone she’s pregnant again by the man who bullied, abused & ignored her son. She’ll have to admit she was sleeping with a married man who has never publicly acknowledged her or giro.

whatever the truth is, right now no one cares about laurin and her supposed pregnancy with a mysterious beau. Vardy has entered the chat and made things about herself, Kyle has proved once again that he is not under Annie’s thumb and if he wanted to see giro he would and once again the majority of people can see poor annie has done no wrong but has being wronged again. Who in Annie’s world will be sticking up for vardy the rat? No one and let’s be honest most of the woman in Annie’s world (wags) have being cheated on so will all sympathise and not judge her if she stays with the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh I'm the opposite I think he's a sex addict who would shag a hole in the wall as someone said earlier 🤮 ugly thick bleep just aswell he was gifted with the talent of kicking a ball as he would've amounted to duck all else
A serial cheater is often the cover up for being in the closet never satisfied, screams arse man to me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A serial cheater is often the cover up for being in the closet never satisfied, screams arse man to me haha
well we always said on here dumpy Lauren has the body of a boy 😂😂 all jokes aside nothing would surprise me anymore😂 he was like a man who’d never seen an arse or a pair of tits before😂 randy Andy running around whipping his Willy out 😂😂 maybe that’s why he likes doing it from the back 😂

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Lozza loves to squat like she needs a poo but now she's saying it's baby two :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay guys. I’ll take one for the team. Got to wait till I’m ovulating though xx
the minute you get that positive get straight on to your legal team. Make sure you get gates added to your claim they are very important 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title
Lauryn is pregnant with mystery daddy…
Is it over for Kyle & Annie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.