Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't hack them anymore. Giles more so than Mary. I used to like them but something switched and he just grates now

Reactions: 2
Oh I just love the Siddiiquis, I think they are the only family I haven’t ever had a love hate/on the fence feeling towards. They seem so genuine and I love that they are 3 men who are clearly very close and not afraid to show emotions at times.

Reactions: 25
Delighted to have Mary and Marina back. Them, the Siddiqui's and the Malone's are the most natural ones for me.

Reactions: 17
One of the Siddiqui sons always balances his mug on his leg and I am waiting for the day it falls off 😂. I'm so glad their dad is back on Googlebox now!

The countdown clip was so funny 🤣

Reactions: 15
Isn't it funny how well you get to know (or feel like you know) people through watching them watch TV.

I really like the Siddiquis. Agree @Its_Me - they seem very genuine and thoughtful, and I love how close they are. They're witty too.

I'm also particularly fond of Mary of Mary and Marina.

Sophie and Pete annoy the hell out of me, and the sisters are pretty annoying.

Most of the rest are pretty funny, especially Tom Malone, though it's all a bit performative now.

And I still miss Leon and June.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else automatically hate the new families until they prove themselves worthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not really keen on any of the new families. I love Mary & Marina and the Malones- their dogs are hilarious! I can’t stand the sisters and Giles.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like Marina and Mary, actually there are lots I don’t like. The woman who think she looks like Joanna Lumley is particularly annoying.

Reactions: 4
I found the Essex family fairly annoying, the son just came across as self-absorbed as did the Michael's returning daughter during the segment on young people and Covid.

Didn't mind the new mother and two daughters.

Reactions: 10
I liked the family with the dad I think he was a builder he was very handsome and he had a wife and two daughters were in it some times? He had long hair

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.