Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved judge Rinder and Rylan and his Mum were hilarious this series.

I started watching Gogglebox USA. It’s pretty good you’ve got the Osbournes, Raven from that’s so Raven, Jojo Siwa and her mum, Tyra Banks and her mum and some other people I’ve never heard of/forgotten about. I love seeing the kind of shows they watch over there too.

Reactions: 4

I started watching Gogglebox USA. It’s pretty good you’ve got the Osbournes, Raven from that’s so Raven, Jojo Siwa and her mum, Tyra Banks and her mum and some other people I’ve never heard of/forgotten about. I love seeing the kind of shows they watch over there too.
Yeah I watched one episode of it but I couldn't really get into it as much. I love Gogglebox so I might try it again until the next series is on.

Reactions: 1

I LOVE the US celebrity version, I think its hilarious. I dont know all the celebs but I love it.

Also love the Australian version but it's not been on for ages.

Reactions: 3
Eddie, DVOs man, is lovely looking and qui the sexy and they suit each other so I hope they last, love Martin and Roman too, I think it’s hilarious that Romans had girlfriends that have fancied his Dad!!🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Agreed. Susanna is very bland and it makes me sad she just shrieks at the dog and doesn’t seem to like it. I love dogs 😂
Laura and Ian bring nothing to the show. She seems squashed on the sofa.
Agree. Glad they got rid of Ashley Roberts last week, she was so boring; never contributed anything.

I only discovered Googlebox last December and now it is my favourite programme on TV. They have from Series 7 on C4 catch up, so I have been slowly catching up during lockdown. The Irish series is quite good also, as they watch a lot of UK TV. Some can be found on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Best of Googlebox tonight. I forgot Chris Eubank was on it, he's one of my favourites too :D

I thought Chris Eubank Jr was fiiiiine. Then I saw him on MTV Cribs showing his pad, he said ‘this is where the magic happens’ and I virtually dribbled 🤪

• Haha
Chris Junior Eubank is so lovely looking and thankfully not feminine like his Dad, very manly which is imo how a straight man should me!! 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Google box can’t be paying Joe Swash and Stacey Solomon because he is begging for a camper van on Insta. Does he not know how to use Google. greedy begging fake people just got back from a mini break, did they get that free?? would not be surprised in the least!!!

Attachments

• Angry
Anyone seen the rumours about Roman Kemp and Lottie Moss? I didn’t even know he had split with his girlfriend!?!

Reactions: 1
I read that for a big chunk of their relationship they were long distance so to go from that to being forced to live together in lockdown must have been hard

Ready for some Lee/jenny, sophie/Pete and the Malones 🙌🏻

The celeb version just tides us over til the good stuff is on so glad thats over

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.