Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the family with the dad I think he was a builder he was very handsome and he had a wife and two daughters were in it some times? He had long hair
No idea who that is?

I’m not keen on the family with the daughter and a baby. The wife is always knitting. And the two sisters I think they’re from Durham the blonder one acts really thick.

Reactions: 8
I wasn't that keen on last nights ep. The countdown bit was the best part 😂 can't stand Pete and Sophie. Jenny and Lee, the Malones and Giles and Mary are my faves

Reactions: 7
Your man on countdown poor thing 😄
Hahahahahhaha Anthony

Don't like the mother and daughter, think they're from Birmingham and the 2 girls from Durham, or the older family with the knitting mum and daughter with the young son. Agree with the daughter from the Michaels, doesn't say a word and then goes into a massive statement about Covid.....shut up

LOVE the older man and woman from Wales who have just got a dog. I really need to start remembering their names 😆

Reactions: 9
Ah I’m so disappointed, just catching up with Friday’s episode and it’s exactly the same as last weeks Australian one they’ve both watched the same programmes! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

God that countdown episode with Anthony was so hard to watch! Poor guy, must have been a bag of nerves🤣 It was great for an episode of gogglebox though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Giles is a pretentious arse...every sentence he says has to say Mary at the end of it... She s the only person in the room... You are talking to her and only her.... So stop saying Mary at the end of every irritating thing you say to her!!!!😠😠😠😠😵😵😵😵 she deserves a medal having put up with him for decades.... He adds nothing of interest to the show just utter annoyance... Maybe just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry Giles is a pretentious arse...every sentence he says has to say Mary at the end of it... She s the only person in the room... You are talking to her and only her.... So stop saying Mary at the end of every irritating thing you say to her!!!!😠😠😠😠😵😵😵😵 she deserves a medal having put up with him for decades.... He adds nothing of interest to the show just utter annoyance... Maybe just me.
I never really noticed it until you said but he must have said it about 100 times already and we're only half way through!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry Giles is a pretentious arse...every sentence he says has to say Mary at the end of it... She s the only person in the room... You are talking to her and only her.... So stop saying Mary at the end of every irritating thing you say to her!!!!
They both do it.....when they're not calling each other "Nutty", that is! I find them amusing but I can see why others find them too irritating. Marmite characters, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mags...I was literally just going to say that about marmite!!!!!!😆😆😆 you either love em or they irritate the eff out of you!!!!

I m not watching it yet... Daughter working and we watch it together so we 'll watch it later tonight's or on a Sat afternoon in pjs!! I did love the two sandras.

Here s an interesting article... Even if it is the scabby daily star!!! past stars where are they now

Last edited:
I've always loved the Siddiqui's but I think they're my favourite now
The sons seem to have such a great, playful relationship with their Dad. Seems like a fun, happy and loving family.

I really enjoy watching it still but I feel that there aren't as many big characters as there used to be....some are very wishy washy.

Reactions: 16
Tonights ep was well better than last weeks 😂 them all watching that orgasm 😂

Those two young girls, the ginger one and the blonde one, their a bit thick but they made me laugh tonight! Izzi looks amazing after her baby! Giles and Mary do make me laugh though 🤣 couldnt imagine putting up with Giles 24/7 though. Jenny and Lee still my faves 😊

I was in stitches at the Wankathon comment from Mary and also Mary & Marina talking about vibrators.

Don't even know who is on now. Hardly watched it regularly. My favourite out of all of them was Leon.

Please can we have just one week when Sophie and Pete don’t mention sex? 😬
They’re brother and sister and it creeps me out.:sick:

Also, I see the Siddiqui’s are in a different house now. I think they said it was the dad’s home. I always thought the original house was his but I guess it must have belonged to the single son.

Hahahahahhaha Anthony

Don't like the mother and daughter, think they're from Birmingham and the 2 girls from Durham, or the older family with the knitting mum and daughter with the young son. Agree with the daughter from the Michaels, doesn't say a word and then goes into a massive statement about Covid.....shut up

LOVE the older man and woman from Wales who have just got a dog. I really need to start remembering their names 😆
Welsh couple are called Dave and Shirley I think.

Reactions: 5
Those two young girls, the ginger one and the blonde one, their a bit thick but they made me laugh tonight!
It’s becoming more and more obvious that it’s so put on! She did not think that the actual David Tennant is a serial killer...

Reactions: 6
Yes!! You're the only person I've come across that doesn't like Giles 😂 I get so irrationally angry when he's on!

I love Dave the dog and his family, he's my favourite 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.