Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like a dark haired Mick hucknall which is ironic as she went on a date with him years ago and puked in his hair. :LOL:
I read an interview with Hucknell, he denied the puking story.

Interesting - I came to say how fed up I am of Denise and her boyfriend. I think they are used far too much. Some of their banter seems a bit forced too - but maybe that it what they actually are like 🤷‍♀️
I feel so old sometimes. I simply can't imagine a scenario when I would sit discussing my genitals with my parents or children, like Martin Kemp and his son :sick:
No Joe Swash and his orange face and jeggings which was a good thing.
I wish they could get Richard and Judy.
Richard & Judy would be great. I can imagine R showing off and J looking pissed off with him.

Reactions: 3
I read an interview with Hucknell, he denied the puking story.

Richard & Judy would be great. I can imagine R showing off and J looking pissed off with him.
Hahaha yes, like the clip they showed on Googlebox of Richard and Judy on This Morning a while back 🤣

I LOVE Emilia Foxes mum and also Rylans mum. Did like Denise and Eddie and also The Kemps but I feel like Denise and Martin are trying too hard to be funny, I think Roman will follow next. Still like Eddie though

Why have they got Pixie lott on she hasnt done anything for years and hasnt she got married yet shes been planning her wedding for about 2 years.

Reactions: 2
I love Mo and Babatunde on CG. They crack me up and come across well. Can’t stand Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash- they are annoying and Stacey tries to put on airs and graces like she is someone else. Not a lot of big names on there anymore. Emilia Fox and her mum are funny too

Reactions: 10
I love Mo and Babatunde on CG. They crack me up and come across well. Can’t stand Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash- they are annoying and Stacey tries to put on airs and graces like she is someone else. Not a lot of big names on there anymore. Emilia Fox and her mum are funny too
Mo and Babatunde need their own show they're so funny! I love Roman and his dad too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love Babatunde and Mo, Martin and Roman Kemp!
I find Stacey and Joe fake and I’m really not feeling Denise Van Outen’s bloke. Thought he was quite funny at first, but he’s trying too hard!

Reactions: 7
Why have they got Pixie lott on she hasnt done anything for years and hasnt she got married yet shes been planning her wedding for about 2 years.
Her bloke is rather handsome, don't really know anything about him.

She's just a flop singer, I'd forgotten she even existed. I did wonder if she was gonna sit on his lap at one point, she was so drapped over him, legs right across him, in what looked a rather uncomfortable position for watching TV.

Reactions: 1
Mo and Babatunde need their own show they're so funny! I love Roman and his dad too!
Love Mo. I've seen his shows a few times, first one was a few years ago and the other was about a year ago. Fame hasn't changed him at all.

I haven't watched the latest episode but will catch up today.

Reactions: 4
Her bloke is rather handsome, don't really know anything about him.

She's just a flop singer, I'd forgotten she even existed. I did wonder if she was gonna sit on his lap at one point, she was so drapped over him, legs right across him, in what looked a rather uncomfortable position for watching TV.
She’s a judge on The Voice Kids and he’s a model. I’d say 95% of the googlebox “celebs” are all fairly Z-list. I much prefer the non celeb series

Reactions: 6
They are great. I think Susanna, Laura Whitmore and Iain Stirling are boring though.
Agreed. Susanna is very bland and it makes me sad she just shrieks at the dog and doesn’t seem to like it. I love dogs 😂
Laura and Ian bring nothing to the show. She seems squashed on the sofa.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. Susanna is very bland and it makes me sad she just shrieks at the dog and doesn’t seem to like it. I love dogs 😂
Laura and Ian bring nothing to the show. She seems squashed on the sofa.
Ha yes same, go and sit on the floor if you don't like dogs

I didn't realise that last week's one was the final episode. The celeb series seems to have quickly come and gone.

Reactions: 5
Rylan's mum is my fav, followed by Emilia's mum. I like Judge Rinder but I think he would be even better with someone else.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.