Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! You're the only person I've come across that doesn't like Giles 😂 I get so irrationally angry when he's on!

I love Dave the dog and his family, he's my favourite 😂
Ah but at least Giles isn't instantly forgettable, like quite a few of them.

Loved the Malone son's reaction when his mum started joining in with the tantric exercises :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah the David Tennant being a serial killer thing really fell flat. I never understand why people think pretending to lack intelligence is endearing, it was so obvious she was making it up.

I really don't understand Pete's constant sex talk; last week it was him shagging a heavy breather or something this week a penis extension. Who wants to know that?

Reactions: 10
Yeah the David Tennant being a serial killer thing really fell flat. I never understand why people think pretending to lack intelligence is endearing, it was so obvious she was making it up.

I really don't understand Pete's constant sex talk; last week it was him shagging a heavy breather or something this week a penis extension. Who wants to know that?
BIB
His sister, obviously! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3

The weird sex talk between Pete and Sophie is just so odd 🤢

I’m watching old episodes on netflix. Leon & June. 💖 & no mentioned of covid 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
BIB
His sister, obviously! :sick:
She usually does seem to join in, but I noticed even she seemed fed up this week with the penis talk.

I find their comments much less natural in comparison to the likes of Giles and Mary. As though they (especially Pete) are overly trying to be funny.

I'm watching the older episodes on Netflix too! I love Leon and June. Poor Leon 😟

Couldn't believe that she thought David Tennant was an actual serial killer, had to be put on! That show looks really good though but can't get it on the ITV player in Ireland 😒

I love Dave the dog! And also seeing what treats the family have out on the plate every week!

Giles is sometimes funny but how annoyed Mary gets with him just cracks me up he does her head in 😅 Reminds me of myseld and my fiance 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm watching the older episodes on Netflix too! I love Leon and June. Poor Leon 😟

Couldn't believe that she thought David Tennant was an actual serial killer, had to be put on! That show looks really good though but can't get it on the ITV player in Ireland 😒

I love Dave the dog! And also seeing what treats the family have out on the plate every week!

Giles is sometimes funny but how annoyed Mary gets with him just cracks me up he does her head in 😅 Reminds me of myseld and my fiance 😂
June is dead too 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

It wasn’t on ITV Hub here either.
I watched it on Itv.com.
I don’t know if it will work for you...

Reactions: 1
Now why am I not surprised that Giles likes to offer his house guests a "wet and warm" cuppa?! :ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t mind the Jewish family ( I forget their surname) but their fat daughter bothered the life out of me always screaming and crying in the corner like this
AA28BC21-7F33-4409-8EF1-098F485ADB52.gif

• Haha
I honestly don't get all the hate online for Ellie and Izzi, I really don't mind them 🤷🏼
Can't stand the two Geordie girls who seem to share half a brain cell between them.
I love David and Shirley, they remind me so much of my parents!
I'm glad everyone loves the Siddiquis as they're just brilliant, I loved their mucking about with that leaf blower 🤣🤣
I think we all know the biggest star of the show though, is Dave the dog

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.