Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must say Im loving this celeb version. Also I never noticed Iain Sterling was that attractive.

Reactions: 7
Interesting seeing Maureen Lipman reacting to Rula Lenska on CBB as they both live together when filming for Coronation Street; I remember reading an article by Maureen about them being flatmates.

I thought it was okay tonight, not as funny as previous weeks for me though was nice to see several returnees from the previous series, particularly Rylan and his mother.

Whitmore and Stirling were okay, although unpopular opinion alert, I don't find him particularly funny.

Reactions: 4
Interesting seeing Maureen Lipman reacting to Rula Lenska on CBB as they both live together when filming for Coronation Street; I remember reading an article by Maureen about them being flatmates.

I thought it was okay tonight, not as funny as previous weeks for me though was nice to see several returnees from the previous series, particularly Rylan and his mother.

Whitmore and Stirling were okay, although unpopular opinion alert, I don't find him particularly funny.
Ashley is the bloody worse you'd get more words out of a tiny tears doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I've not watched tonights episode yet but I'm pleased to hear Rylan and his mum are back, she's hilarious!

Really not a fan of Iain Stirling or Laura Whitmore.

Reactions: 2
So glad Rylan and his Mum are back!

I really can’t get into this series for some reason it just feels a bit flat?

I wish Stacey would brush her hair and make a bit of an effort with her clothes, I know its her weird vibe at the moment but the purple outfit was so awful she looked such a slob

Reactions: 1
Last nights episode wasn’t the greatest but all my favourites were still on form. Really loving Emilia Fox’s mum too, she cracks me up 😂

Do joe and Stacey like each other? There’s no chemistry between them at all just moaning, nagging and digging each other out.

Reactions: 10
Why does Joe wear what look like ladies leggings and jeans? ... Not an attractive look.

Last nights episode wasn’t the greatest but all my favourites were still on form. Really loving Emilia Fox’s mum too, she cracks me up 😂

Do joe and Stacey like each other? There’s no chemistry between them at all just moaning, nagging and digging each other out.
She has me in hysterics, love her potty mouth. It always tends to be the older cast members I find funnier because they seem to be naturally humorous as opposed to the ones trying to be witty.

The only younger ones I find enjoyable are KSI and SX.

She has me in hysterics, love her potty mouth. It always tends to be the older cast members I find funnier because they seem to be naturally humorous as opposed to the ones trying to be witty.

The only younger ones I find enjoyable are KSI and SX.
Who is KSI's mate is he also a youtuber? god could you imagine Alfie Deyes on Gogglebox everything would be 'sick' and 'wicked'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so glad I’ve found somewhere to talk about Gogglebox, I’m a watcher from Australia and I can’t get enough of it. I’ve only got series one of the celebrity one so I’m pretty behind on that, I’m up to season 14 of the regular one.

I’d love to see a photo of Giles and Mary when they were younger, I have a feeling they were a very good looking couple back in the day!

Reactions: 7
Who is KSI's mate is he also a youtuber? god could you imagine Alfie Deyes on Gogglebox everything would be 'sick' and 'wicked'
I think he is a music producer/DJ.

I'm not overly familiar with Deyes other than the fact he's the partner of Zoella and will probably earn about four times more than I'll ever see despite doing relatively little.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.