Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt Denise and the guy with Ashley, work together as presenters?

Also, wonder why Vic Reeves wife Nancy Sorrell didnt appear with him?

Reactions: 1
Okay but what happened to Laura and Iain being on?
I was just wondering this. Three episodes in and they haven't made an appearance but, as recently as last week, their names both appear in the ad for the show.

Wonder what's gone on there?

I was just wondering this. Three episodes in and they haven't made an appearance but, as recently as last week, their names both appear in the ad for the show.

Wonder what's gone on there?
It also said Mel and Nic from All Saints were on so maybe its later on in the series. I like all of them apart from Ashley and Jamie who are boring!

Reactions: 3
Made me laugh a lot tonight. Particularly Roman taking the mick out of Martin for wanting to buy confectionary 🤣

Reactions: 5
I like all of them apart from Ashley and Jamie who are boring!
I swear they were eating something that looked like a salad last night. Even their food choices are tragic. Everyone else eating snack foods or takeaways when on Gogglebox, and then them two eating whatever it was.

And you're absolutely right about how boring they are. Personality of a self-service checkout springs to mind.

Bez and Shaun are hilarious, I really love Mo Gilligan too.
Controversial - not a fan of the Kemps. I think they are trying too hard to be quirky.

• Heart
I don’t mind them , I think I’m just a bit fed up of the Essex vibe, with these two and Denise and her Eddie. It’s all very predictable. I’ve got nothing against Essex BTW

Bez and Shaun are hilarious, I really love Mo Gilligan too.
Controversial - not a fan of the Kemps. I think they are trying too hard to be quirky.
I was SO shocked by Shaun Ryder’s appearance 😳 my God, ever there was another ‘just say no campaign’ you could wheel him & Daniella Westbrook out to guarantee nobody would touch drugs again!

I did think Shaun & Bez were funny tho...they could have their own show!

Agree about Martin Kemp, he had me cringing trying to be funny & I just don’t get the hype about his son 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems an entitled idiot to me!

I only watched half of the celeb show on Friday, seem a boring/try hard bunch compared to previous ‘celeb’ Gogglebox shows

I’m not feeling the celebrity gogglebox, its all very placed and scripted. Who’d want to watch TV with Jamie and Ashley, dull and duller. Much prefer Lee and Jenny and Giles and Mary.

Reactions: 9
It’s a strange mix of ‘celebs’ this time round for sure! There’s very few I actually like and find funny.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.