Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching it on Catchup on C4, and it was pulled. 11.45am. Now not listed on Catchup. I wonder if Eamonn Holmes is suing them?? Or maybe they are re-editing it! Even the copies on YouTube have been pulled. Something fishy is going on.....
Would he really sue though? I mean he did make the comment they just chose to use that instead of his emotional one. Probably thought it was a bit of lightness after a tragic section.

Reactions: 1
Ah, thank you for clarifying.
I remember it now and thought it was an odd thing to say when he had just watched such an emotional clip (it gave me goosebumps!) admittedly at the time I just thought typical Eamon tbh!

Now I’ve read his tweets I’m not sure. I think it might be a very tacky edit!
I thought the same, I think they've presumably edited out Eamonn's comments about his father because Joe Swash was talking about his own father passing away suddenly when he was eleven so they just used a funnier remark from Eamonn to lighten the mood after an upsetting segment.

Reactions: 3
Oh god they edited out his comment and put in the one about his dad. Get a bloody grip man!:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I’ve only watched it go halfway, were Laura Whitmore and Iain Sterling not on it?

The Celebrity version seems to have long advert breaks! Also noticed a lot of product placement by the celebs.

Tonight's episode had me in stitches, particularly Emilia Fox's mother (Joanna David) and her reaction to Naked Attraction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This program pisses me off. Why is it ok for these celebs to go and watch tv around each others houses sat 2 metres apart when the rest of us can’t.
I know some live together but plenty of them don’t.

Joe awash talking about ball slapping knocked me sick. They’re both vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.