Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martine McCutcheon's bloke, all the personality of a wet lettuce.

And I've got a surprisingly vivid image of Martin Kemp's low hanging balls that have sagged with age. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Martine McCutcheon's bloke, all the personality of a wet lettuce.

And I've got a surprisingly vivid image of Martin Kemp's low hanging balls that have sagged with age. 😂😂
He looks like a dark haired Mick hucknall which is ironic as she went on a date with him years ago and puked in his hair. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree the celebs this series are a bit lacklustre...Rylan and his mum, and Shaun Ryder and Bez are the only ones worth watching.

I was crying last week when Shaun was referencing Anita Dobson and Brian May's matching haircuts, and then the layby incident with Gillian Taylforth and her then husband 🤣🤣🤣

Shaun's not aged well though, evidence of why you should say no to drugs kids!

Reactions: 17
I agree the celebs this series are a bit lacklustre...Rylan and his mum, and Shaun Ryder and Bez are the only ones worth watching.

I was crying last week when Shaun was referencing Anita Dobson and Brian May's matching haircuts, and then the layby incident with Gillian Taylforth and her then husband 🤣🤣🤣

Shaun's not aged well though, evidence of why you should say no to drugs kids!
I quite like Denise and Eddie..... they bounce off each other well and are funny together 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Interesting - I came to say how fed up I am of Denise and her boyfriend. I think they are used far too much. Some of their banter seems a bit forced too - but maybe that it what they actually are like 🤷‍♀️
I feel so old sometimes. I simply can't imagine a scenario when I would sit discussing my genitals with my parents or children, like Martin Kemp and his son :sick:
No Joe Swash and his orange face and jeggings which was a good thing.
I wish they could get Richard and Judy.

Reactions: 11
I quite like Zoe Ball and her son Woody.
Same. I've liked Woody since he was on The Circle and came across as such a lovely sweet young man.

Only thing I don't like about Woody is last week he made me feel old. They were watching Big Brother Best Ever Shows and it was Nasty Nick, then Zoe said something comparing him to EastEnders Dirty Den and Woody asked "Who's Dirty Den?" 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The only let down was Laura and Ian. Her highlight was saying she can imagine Ian being good at squatting when going for a wee, followed with oh no you can just stand 🤔 pointless comment then. Annoys me how close he sits to her, she’s so squashed up on that sofa 😂

Reactions: 4
Was it KSI who didn’t know what a bread bin was a couple of weeks back?

That may be one of my fave Gogglebox moments ever!

Laura and Iain are dull, not a fan of Joe and Stacey and I find Denise and Eddie sometimes a bit cringe (sometimes they make me laugh though). I quite like all the rest of them.

Absolutely LOVE Emilia Fox’s mum, she is a brilliant new addition to the show. So hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn’t know who KSI was. I had to ask my daughter. He was interviewed by Louis Theurox on his Grounded podcast.
He has an interesting story.

Was it KSI who didn’t know what a bread bin was a couple of weeks back?

That may be one of my fave Gogglebox moments ever!

Laura and Iain are dull, not a fan of Joe and Stacey and I find Denise and Eddie sometimes a bit cringe (sometimes they make me laugh though). I quite like all the rest of them.

Absolutely LOVE Emilia Fox’s mum, she is a brilliant new addition to the show. So hilarious.
I like her dresses (Emilia Fox’s mum). I thought I recognised her, she was/is an actress.

Reactions: 3
I love watching Gogglebox, the normal one and the Celebrity one, both enjoyable.

My favourite on the normal one are Jenny and Lee as well as Dave and Shirley.

I have no favourites on the Celebrity one, but I have a great dislike for Denise Van Outen and her partner, it just seems so put on and unnatural, tries to hard.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.