Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'd thought it was hers for long enough, articles online said it was. Only recently I've had doubts, but now it's definite it's his.
Its so bloody annoying, because there have been so many interviews with them - were they say it’s her holiday home!
Apparently, they both live in houses, with their respective partners. If it is now Petes holiday home, what happened? Did she sell it to him or something?
They are both so fake anyway. I find them both quite irritating.

I used to quite like the Malones (apart from the annoying faces that the dad pulls), but the Dad and son are rude to her now.

Someone mentioned earlier, the mum shouting - I find it quite irritating too. The mum with the Tappers family used to shout at the top of her voice also, but the worst offender was the woman with the nails who drank out of a Pot Noodle container. I used to mute her every time she came on (I can’t remember her name).

I have come to dislike most of them now. I like the Welsh couple, but can’t think of anyone else I am fond of.
The brummie mum and daughter are dull, and occasionally we see a scouse Dad and daughter who seem quite odd. Well, the Dad does. I am from LIverpool myself, and never met a scouse man who talks like him - he sounds more like a woman, looks quite effeminate too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Jenny and Lee but the caravan has to be hers, if not why did lee go into his own fridge and eat a face mask ?

Reactions: 3
I like Jenny and Lee but the caravan has to be hers, if not why did lee go into his own fridge and eat a face mask ?
Maybe she brought the face mask to lee’s and put it in the fridge to use later in the evening and he thought she’d brought him a dip

• Haha
There’s an article about them today as he shared pics of when they were young and it says in the article it’s his caravan and shows a different view of it with the cameras and you can see photo frames in the background that are obviously him and his partner (I can’t find the pic now!)

I do think originally they filmed in Jenny’s caravan as that’s what press releases said but maybe she’s sold her caravan now but stays in Lee’s when they film? This photo was probably taken in Jenny’s caravan.

Attachments

I used to love Sophie and Pete but the sexual comments are putting me off now. He never laughs at Sophie’s jokes or anything she says which looks awkward to watch.

I do like lee and Jenny but I agree they are becoming less natural. The confetti thing? I wanted to see the confetti myself to see if it looked like a air freshener myself to see if she was chattin tit lol.

Giles literally annoys the tit out of me!!! I don’t find him funny in the slightest and fast forward the majority of his and Mary’s scenes!

Knew it. Even after they talked about her going home on Friday and it being his - people are still saying it’s hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Knew it. Even after they talked about her going home on Friday and it being his - people are still saying it’s hers 🤣
I do think originally they filmed in Jenny’s caravan as that’s what press releases said but maybe she’s sold her caravan now but stays in Lee’s when they film? This photo was probably taken in Jenny’s caravan.
Jenny-and-Lee-2.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000447132547.jpg

Well, to be fair this is clearly two different caravans. So maybe they started in Jenny's caravan before changing to Lee's. Or Lee has had two different caravans.

Either way, the current caravan is definitely Lee's.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 138346
View attachment 138347

Well, to be fair this is clearly two different caravans. So maybe they started in Jenny's caravan before changing to Lee's. Or Lee has had two different caravans.

Either way, the current caravan is definitely Lee's.
I’ve never disputed that they filmed in two different caravans?

My post was in response to someone saying it has to be her caravan - even after him saying it wasn’t on Friday.

• Wow
That eating the face mask thing was so fake and done for entertainment, they are trying to hard nowadays and it’s annoying.

Yes caravan is Jenny’s as I seen it in the paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve never disputed that they filmed in two different caravans?

My post was in response to someone saying it has to be her caravan - even after him saying it wasn’t on Friday.
I never said you were disputing it, I was merely suggesting that we all think it's Jenny's caravan because it may have been hers originally, but now they film in Lee's, which is why everyone thinks it's hers.

Reactions: 2
I used to love Sophie and Pete but the sexual comments are putting me off now. He never laughs at Sophie’s jokes or anything she says which looks awkward to watch.

I do like lee and Jenny but I agree they are becoming less natural. The confetti thing? I wanted to see the confetti myself to see if it looked like a air freshener myself to see if she was chattin tit lol.

Giles literally annoys the tit out of me!!! I don’t find him funny in the slightest and fast forward the majority of his and Mary’s scenes!
Me too, I was waiting for her to show us as I can imagine any party popper looks like an air freshener xxx

Reactions: 1
Lee said on Fridays episode the caravan was his and he can’t wait for her to move out .I’m so sad as I actually thought to myself tattlers have now had their confirmation

• Haha
Controversial opinion but I really like Giles and Mary I think you just have to get their humour? I don’t think she’s miserable either.

I used to really hate Sophie and Pete and the sexual innuendos are a bit much not least because they brother and sister but I do laugh at them now when they’re not trying too hard.

Jenny really makes me laugh and the faces Lee pulls at her stupidity kills me.

I cannot stand Stephen and I don’t think he would get away with some of the things he says if he wasn’t a camp gay man.

Love the Malones, the dad cracks me up and they dog too but I can’t deal with the feet up on the table near the cakes 🤢

Love the Siddiquis

Izzi and Elle used to be really fake but I think they’ve toned it down a bit now and I quite like them

Paige and Sally are a bit irrelevant as are the two young sisters who wear the headscarves, I didn’t even know their names?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Controversial opinion but I really like Giles and Mary I think you just have to get their humour? I don’t think she’s miserable either.

I used to really hate Sophie and Pete and the sexual innuendos are a bit much not least because they brother and sister but I do laugh at them now when they’re not trying too hard.

Jenny really makes me laugh and the faces Lee pulls at her stupidity kills me.

I cannot stand Stephen and I don’t think he would get away with some of the things he says if he wasn’t a camp gay man.

Love the Malones, the dad cracks me up and they dog too but I can’t deal with the feet up on the table near the cakes 🤢

Love the Siddiquis

Izzi and Elle used to be really fake but I think they’ve toned it down a bit now and I quite like them

Paige and Sally are a bit irrelevant as are the two young sisters who wear the headscarves, I didn’t even know their names?
Whos paige and sally?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.