Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial opinion but I really like Giles and Mary I think you just have to get their humour? I don’t think she’s miserable either.

I used to really hate Sophie and Pete and the sexual innuendos are a bit much not least because they brother and sister but I do laugh at them now when they’re not trying too hard.

Jenny really makes me laugh and the faces Lee pulls at her stupidity kills me.

I cannot stand Stephen and I don’t think he would get away with some of the things he says if he wasn’t a camp gay man.

Love the Malones, the dad cracks me up and they dog too but I can’t deal with the feet up on the table near the cakes 🤢

Love the Siddiquis

Izzi and Elle used to be really fake but I think they’ve toned it down a bit now and I quite like them

Paige and Sally are a bit irrelevant as are the two young sisters who wear the headscarves, I didn’t even know their names?
Totally agree with you on all points.

Reactions: 3
Oh those who sit close together on the sofa?
Yeh!

What does everyone think of the son from the Michaels family? I find him really irritating, bit of an identity crisis going on? Mums voice is a bit annoying but I like the Dad and the 2 daughters are gorgeous!

I never said you were disputing it, I was merely suggesting that we all think it's Jenny's caravan because it may have been hers originally, but now they film in Lee's, which is why everyone thinks it's hers.
Yes - I get previous confusion. But on Friday - the one they were in was his. And someone still said it wasn’t 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yes - I get previous confusion. But on Friday - the one they were in was his. And someone still said it wasn’t 🤣
Oh I know. That was inevitable I think. Always at least one person who won't believe the truth from the horse's mouth itself.

I didn’t think you could live on a caravan park in the U.K?! You can from like 10 or so months but something to do with tax?

I didn’t think you could live on a caravan park in the U.K?! You can from like 10 or so months but something to do with tax?
I don’t think the caravan is Lee’s permanent home but I do have two friends that live in caravans nearly all year. One only has to move out for 2 weeks a year (he has to pay council tax) and the other for 2 months so moves back to her mothers as she rents her old house out.

Reactions: 2
You Can only live permanently in a caravan on caravan park that is designated for permanent residency.

A quick Google, the site of Lee's caravan is a leisure park is an 11month season. So sounds like a month of the year they can't use the caravans. I don't know the exact laws regarding length of time they can stay in terms of tax etc. But I do believe you are right there are limits for tax purposes.

I know you shouldn’t really mention appearance... but Izzy and Ellie... Ellie used to be a very healthy weight and I stopped watching it, then I restarted and bloody hell, it shocked me. They talk about weight and weight gain like they just don’t care.
She’s obviously unhealthy.

I cannot stand the Michaels - after the dad stood for UKIP I realised theyre absolute weirdos. The dad is try hard and the mum is fake. Glad they’re barely featured.

anyone noticed Lee always wears a top with an American city / state on it? 😂

Reactions: 4
I know you shouldn’t really mention appearance... but Izzy and Ellie... Ellie used to be a very healthy weight and I stopped watching it, then I restarted and bloody hell, it shocked me. They talk about weight and weight gain like they just don’t care.
She’s obviously unhealthy.

I cannot stand the Michaels - after the dad stood for UKIP I realised theyre absolute weirdos. The dad is try hard and the mum is fake. Glad they’re barely featured.

anyone noticed Lee always wears a top with an American city / state on it? 😂
Wow I never knew that about the Michaels!

That’s why they were absence for a couple of series while the dad was involved in a local election!

That’s why they were absence for a couple of series while the dad was involved in a local election!
TBH I never used to watch it much before lockdown just here and there so I wouldn’t have noticed. I look forward to 9pm on Fridays now 😆

Reactions: 2
They have a recap of the series on Friday, and then celeb gogglebox starts the week after, I love it I think Zoe ball and her son are the only confirmed yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.