Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably been said previously but I really used to like Pete and Sophie, however the way they talk to each other as brother and sister makes me feel SO uncomfortable :oops:
I’m exactly the same. They make me cringe now.

Reactions: 4
I’m finding the whole thing really fake at the moment. All most like a veil has been lifted for me personally and I can’t enjoy it anymore.

Reactions: 5
Pete and Sophie really annoy me. Never found them particularly funny as they to try way too hard and everything just comes across as rehearsed and unnatural. Also don't like how prominently they feature; I could be wrong but I'm sure they were the only goggleboxers in every single segment last night.

Love Lee and Jenny, Giles and Mary and the Malone's and I also like Dave and Shirley.

I missed Mary and Marina this series.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A lot of families aren’t filming at the moment due to the pandemic. Hopefully when things calm down a bit and more people can film, it will get a bit more interesting. It does feel like there’s been too much of the same people on at the moment but I guess it can’t be helped.

Reactions: 2
Side note ... I’ve just found Celebrity Watch Party online and it’s an American celeb version of Gogglebox, it’s quite good!

Reactions: 2
Celebrity Watch Party is on E4 on Wednesday night at 9:00, followed by Celebrity Gogglebox UK.

The UK celeb version is coming back next month I think. Totally random but I can never get over how similar Rylan's Mum looks to Sandra Redknapp.

Reactions: 7
Pete and Sophie really annoy me. Never found them particularly funny as they to try way too hard and everything just comes across as rehearsed and unnatural. Also don't like how prominently they feature; I could be wrong but I'm sure they were the only goggleboxers in every single segment last night.

Love Lee and Jenny, Giles and Mary and the Malone's and I also like Dave and Shirley.

I missed Mary and Marina this series.
I agree too much Pete and Sophie. They say things that seem so rehearsed. And their sex talk is just wierd. :sick:
Mary (of Giles and Mary) irritates me as she is so rude to him and always telling him off.

Reactions: 1
I agree too much Pete and Sophie. They say things that seem so rehearsed. And their sex talk is just wierd. :sick:
Mary (of Giles and Mary) irritates me as she is so rude to him and always telling him off.
Mary is a right miserable cow at times. Don't know how Giles puts up with her. Just never seems to let Giles have a moment of peace or daftness.

Petes a funny one. All that crude “humour” constantly on and on but then the tiniest thing and he’s bawling his eyes out. He clearly tries to make up for his emotional side by making these “lad” comments always sex and innuendos. Pete don’t try so hard!!! It’s fine to be emotional you don’t have to compensate for that it’s NORMAL. he’s probably a nice lad but needs to drop this act.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
thank god i am not the only one who finds the way pete and sophie speak to each other weird

Reactions: 6
Seems really scripted which is sad as it takes away the element of the show being their authentic reactions to the TV they’re watching??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.