Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a TV presenter and took over from Caroline Flack presenting the last episode of Love Island and her boyfriend is the voice over artist on Love Island.
Oh ok yeh! I could have just googled that sorry haha. I didn’t watch the winter love island and not seen much else of her.

Reactions: 1
My friend has a caravan close to us that she goes to at weekends or we sometimes meet there picnics etc. Whoever the caravan belongs to there is every chance they don’t usually live there but often go for weekends or over night.

Im glad the normal one has finished...bring on the celebs. :giggle:
Totally agree. I think this series has had some funny moment but less families, for obvious reasons, hasn’t made it as good. I love the celeb version not because the Celebs are better than the others but I like to see their houses and relationship.

Reactions: 3
Why did they put on a random episode from the middle of the series last night

I read an article that Lee and his partner live in Cyprus so if it's his caravan they probably use it as a UK base - cheaper than a house I guess ?

Think Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash are in next one ..... and Denise Van Outen and her fella..... I used to like Chris Eubank and his son on it and Rylan and his mum !

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what Giles did for a job? A few weeks back Mary mentioned that he retired at 21, I’ve googled and can’t really find anything and I’m very intrigued

Does anyone know what Giles did for a job? A few weeks back Mary mentioned that he retired at 21, I’ve googled and can’t really find anything and I’m very intrigued
He is an artist. I googled him. His paintings are lovely.

I love jenny and Lee and their sheer craziness.
I love the malones too, Tom's facial expressions make it all.

I know he is no longer in it but I thought Leon of Leon and June was a right dirty perv and I wouldn’t like him to be teaching my 17 year old daughter judging by all the creepy things he says about attractive young females on the TV😡😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know he is no longer in it but I thought Leon of Leon and June was a right dirty perv and I wouldn’t like him to be teaching my 17 year old daughter judging by all the creepy things he says about attractive young females on the TV😡😡
He's no longer in it cos he's dead!
She died recently too

He's no longer in it cos he's dead!
She died recently too
Yes I know he is dead but I just wanted to add in what I thought, still think he was a dirty old man though and that won’t change coz he is dead.

I didn’t know June was dead though, I liked her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.