GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted it now đź‘€
She knows she’s the liar… that’s why. I took a screenshot of it anyway as I knew she’d delete it or something.

I think arias mum needs to come off social media/tattle and just grieve for her baby. No one deserves to lose a child but she needs to come away from it all and stop lying about where the money is going.

Reactions: 11
She knows she’s the liar… that’s why. I took a screenshot of it anyway as I knew she’d delete it or something.

I think arias mum needs to come off social media/tattle and just grieve for her baby. No one deserves to lose a child but she needs to come away from it all and stop lying about where the money is going.
Can you please post the screenshot? I missed it

Reactions: 2

What did it say?

Reactions: 1
OK...I'm in slight shock at the moment. I've been following Aria's journey for the past few months. Yes - I even donated towards her Christmas Day.

I just saw her reference toTattle on her story and have spent the last hour going down the Tattle rabbit hole - I had no idea that there were questions being asked about donations.

Admittedly, I found the request to supplement her husbands lost income in Aria's final hours crass - but hey - god forbid if I was ever in their shoes. I also disliked the current trend of endless photos of a dying child for engagement.

I really don't know what to think now TBH. I agree with the above poster. She needs to get off all social media now, focus on her other children and properly grieve without blaming Tattle for everything.

Reactions: 13
She did that back in May. Posted a long arse caption on a pic of her daughter saying about what was on here and a “thank you for making me cry”
She can do one. Emotional blackmail just to line her pockets

Reactions: 5
“Spreading lies about Aria” no one’s mentioned Aria, we’re talking about HER asking for money.
Exactly. No one would ever say a bad word about that poor little girl. No one is spreading any lies on here.

“Ask questions”
There are no questions, not from me anyway. But I’m a better person to message someone off my own account and tell them how disgusting they are treating their daughter as a meal ticket and exploiting their child’s health in order to get money off families when everyone’s gas bills have absolutely tripled since last year. And to have the brass neck to ask for that much tit off complete strangers, then not even open it. A struggling family could’ve had that, or a child who’s parents are absolutely skint. How many charities have lost out on funds cos she’s been running about her local area with cash buckets asking for money. Scumbag behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lies … she is the one lying lol . I literally went back to her insta yesterday and she has deleted posts , added pics etc. completely changed it . I know she has because I took seven million screen shots that clearly have the dates and now those posts have gone . She has been caught out . Lol . I would never talk about a passed child in a negative way , but you bet ya boots I’m calling out someone with ALL those fundraising pages . I mean imagine the public’s horror if they found out the mother had all of those GFM pages and just giving . Had their own little bank set up there . She reads here alright , everything we have spoken about , the different medications , there just so happens to be photos on her insta now . Lol still no names on meds so still does nor change my mind that she didn’t purchase them .

Reactions: 13
This was the insta story
she’s using little Aria as an excuse and a barrier against criticism. Not one bad word has been said about that innocent child. It’s the MOTHER that is a fraud, a liar, a scammer.

the more I think about this, the more infuriated I get. She comes across as a little simple, but when I think about it… she has masterminded using an innocent child with cancer to pay for her lifestyle

there remains NO proof she ever bought the medication she was raising for. Today she would have posted the proof of she had it. But crickets.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure Aria would’ve hated the fact her mum is a fraud more than anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I wonder how these people would feel if they were actually poor.
I mean food bank, fuel voucher poor. I grew up in a big family, not Disneyland donations and paying peoples wages. They need to get a bleeping grip.Just horrible

But…..the other day she said tattle had blocked her, so which one is it? Blocked or you’re not on here?

I think going forward lets scribble/blur out arias face when uploading screenshots with her pic in as this isn’t about aria, but her mother who has conned the public
The power of screenshot , good recall ! And yes blurring Arias face is definitely a good idea . It’s not about Aria .

Reactions: 7
Another post and delete 🤷🏼‍♂️ doesnt say youre blocked on the screenshot though. Looks like she might be trying to upload a file thats too big
She is basically on here reading and waiting and altering her platforms from everything we write . We have all the evidence , change what you like . You had multiple multiple GFM and just giving bringing in thousands ! Shame on you .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep posting TL on her stories & then removes it soon after? Come off SM & grieve for your little girl fgs!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.