GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melanie, if you’re reading this. Please share proof of where the money you had raised has gone? This could easily be solved if you’re actually telling the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But…..the other day she said tattle had blocked her, so which one is it? Blocked or you’re not on here?

I think going forward lets scribble/blur out arias face when uploading screenshots with her pic in as this isn’t about aria, but her mother who has conned the public
Tattle had blocked her? Is that even a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another post and delete 🤷🏼‍♂️ doesnt say youre blocked on the screenshot though. Looks like she might be trying to upload a file thats too big
Tattle don’t block, she is completely attempting to mislead again. That is an error message, what is she talking about? I think Tattle will remove a member if they breach rules, but it’s not like FB or IG where an individual can block an individual.

She’s actually irritating me. Going on as though we’re all absolute demons saying vile things about a CHILD. A deceased CHILD. As if any of us on here would be that disgusting. Half of us are bleeping mothers ourselves

It’s never been about your daughter Melanie, it’s about you being a grade a CON ARTIST

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hate how if you call out people on their crappy behaviour, you get labelled a troll. Not one person here have been negative towards Aria. They have just RIGHTLY questioned about the GFM & also called out the Mother’s wrong behaviour!!

Reactions: 17
She’s actually irritating me. Going on as though we’re all absolute demons saying vile things about a CHILD. A deceased CHILD. As if any of us on here would be that disgusting. Half of us are bleeping mothers ourselves

It’s never been about your daughter Melanie, it’s about you being a grade a CON ARTIST
All different pages by all different organizers . Some even have “ with permission from the mother”.
this is honestly a joke . I can only imagine how much they have received . Literally hundreds of different events, pages, platforms . These are different to the ones I posted the other day !

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All different pages by all different organizers . Some even have “ with permission from the mother”.
this is honestly a joke . I can only imagine how much they have received . Literally hundreds of different events, pages, platforms . These are different to the ones I posted the other day !
Never ending!

Reactions: 3
If my kid had just died the last thing on my mind would be updating my insta. Put your phone down and spend sometime with the kids you have left.

Reactions: 12
Tattle had blocked her? Is that even a thing?
On a different thread I have seen a moderator say instant ban for anyone arguing.
So maybe you can be banned.
However, why would Aria's mum be banned unless she has been cause trouble on other threads 🤷‍♀️

But her screen shot looks like an error message

Her complaining will bring people here.

So anyone new please also look up the Ashley Cain Thread

Him and Saff are just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On a different thread I have seen a moderator say instant ban for anyone arguing.
So maybe you can be banned.
However, why would Aria's mum be banned unless she has been cause trouble on other threads 🤷‍♀️

But her screen shot looks like an error message

Her complaining will bring people here.

So anyone new please also look up the Ashley Cain Thread

Him and Saff are just as bad
Yup bringing people here will open many eyes !! Ash and Saf and all the people making lots of money on the tail end of a child’s death

Reactions: 7
I’m going to sound like a right witch now, I think all these dodgy GFM have made me jaded but someone local to me has lost his wife to sepsis. Awful, they have 3 kids.
Obvs someone made a GFM and he is constantly sharing it, even posting it in the comments of his post saying she has passed.
He said they didn’t have life insurance.
It’s only been 24 hours.
Is money an immediate thought when your partner dies? Suppose if my husband didn’t have life insurance I’d panic but I don’t know….I don’t even think I’d be on social media tbh

Reactions: 20
OK...I'm in slight shock at the moment. I've been following Aria's journey for the past few months. Yes - I even donated towards her Christmas Day.

I just saw her reference toTattle on her story and have spent the last hour going down the Tattle rabbit hole - I had no idea that there were questions being asked about donations.

Admittedly, I found the request to supplement her husbands lost income in Aria's final hours crass - but hey - god forbid if I was ever in their shoes. I also disliked the current trend of endless photos of a dying child for engagement.

I really don't know what to think now TBH. I agree with the above poster. She needs to get off all social media now, focus on her other children and properly grieve without blaming Tattle for everything.

What I didn’t like about asking people to supplement his income, was that the link she posted for people to donate said that the money was to “raise awareness”. so that link was the first time I realised exactly what kind of person that mother was. If she had set up a go fund me page and it had said “this is because we are struggling financially” and she was being honest I’d have appreciated that at a lot more. If you’re asking people for money, you need to be transparent. If people still choose to donate, then that’s up to them but people deserve to know where their money is going. This is what’srubbed me up the wrong way. And now I know there’s sooooo many different go fund me pages for this family, I don’t trust them at all.

I’m going to sound like a right witch now, I think all these dodgy GFM have made me jaded but someone local to me has lost his wife to sepsis. Awful, they have 3 kids.
Obvs someone made a GFM and he is constantly sharing it, even posting it in the comments of his post saying she has passed.
He said they didn’t have life insurance.
It’s only been 24 hours.
Is money an immediate thought when your partner dies? Suppose if my husband didn’t have life insurance I’d panic but I don’t know….I don’t even think I’d be on social media tbh
I don’t like the idea of constantly sharing it at all. But at least he’s being honest about where the money is going.

What I didn’t like about asking people to supplement his income, was that the link she posted for people to donate said that the money was to “raise awareness”. so that link was the first time I realised exactly what kind of person that mother was. If she had set up a go fund me page and it had said “this is because we are struggling financially” and she was being honest I’d have appreciated that at a lot more. If you’re asking people for money, you need to be transparent. If people still choose to donate, then that’s up to them but people deserve to know where their money is going. This is what’srubbed me up the wrong way. And now I know there’s sooooo many different go fund me pages for this family, I don’t trust them at all.

I don’t like the idea of constantly sharing it at all. But at least he’s being honest about where the money is going.
They got greedy, very greedy, seeing those £ signs and day by day the bank balance rising, greed, pure greed and pure unnecessary begging, how mad is it: being supported by folk who have their own financial struggles!
I wonder if the dad is in agreement with it all? the mother appears to wear the trousers.
Now we know how the brother got through his driving lessons and passed his test so quickly, clear to see that they could afford a fastrack !!! The majority of kids arnt that fortunate! My neighbours daughter and probably lots like her took a LONG time, they could only afford a lesson every couple of weeks.
I expect he will be a car owner soon too, if not already.

Reactions: 11

They had so many pages going they probably didn’t realise the stuff up . Could also be why comments on their posts are limited . Realised by posting the tattle page people will come check it out and go back to comment .., they were far from hard up for cash . The amount they would have eventuated with over a year would have been 2 maybe even 3 years income for a lot of households . Even IF she purchased some meds or even the whole lot for a year ( even though Aria wasn’t on them that long ) it would have only come to a third of what they got . My trust is gone !!!

Reactions: 10
I feel like I missed a chapter, ashley cain and saff being scammers? Can someone sum this up 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They got greedy, very greedy, seeing those £ signs and day by day the bank balance rising, greed, pure greed and pure unnecessary begging, how mad is it: being supported by folk who have their own financial struggles!
I wonder if the dad is in agreement with it all? the mother appears to wear the trousers.
Now we know how the brother got through his driving lessons and passed his test so quickly, clear to see that they could afford a fastrack !!! The majority of kids arnt that fortunate! My neighbours daughter and probably lots like her took a LONG time, they could only afford a lesson every couple of weeks.
I expect he will be a car owner soon too, if not already.
Had no idea the brother passed his test! How did he fund that i wonder 🤔 if they needed all the money they could get and at least one of them drove in the household they would hold off on lessons and use it to fund the (free) treatment. Still waiting for mom to prove us wrong in regards to where all that money is and what it was used on??? As she was given free medicines??? So come on, make a new account and let us know so you can stop all the speculation 😊 or do a saf and ash and delete comments and block those questioning the truth 👍🏽

Reactions: 6
Had no idea the brother passed his test! How did he fund that i wonder 🤔 if they needed all the money they could get and at least one of them drove in the household they would hold off on lessons and use it to fund the (free) treatment. Still waiting for mom to prove us wrong in regards to where all that money is and what it was used on??? As she was given free medicines??? So come on, make a new account and let us know so you can stop all the speculation 😊 or do a saf and ash and delete comments and block those questioning the truth 👍🏽
Yep in September and you would assume he has a car already as it says “ happy driving “.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.